To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Mucho texto....

Nepht was happy because she could use her strength to attack Accelerator without killing him and the reflection was fracturing her so she was reflecting a force greater than her durability ergo she was hitting him very seriously.

Seriously, people start to take out everything to say that everything is "peak human", I think many people will start saying somethings like "Wonder Woman is damaged by bullets" or that "Thanos was taken prisoner by normal policemen" as a serious argument.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Mucho texto....

Nepht was happy because she could use her strength to attack Accelerator without killing him and the reflection was fracturing her so she was reflecting a force greater than her durability ergo she was hitting him very seriously.

Seriously, people start to take out everything to say that everything is "peak human", I think many people will start saying somethings like "Wonder Woman is damaged by bullets" or that "Thanos was taken prisoner by normal policemen" as a serious argument.
Do you have this quote btw?

One and Only

Illustrious

Their memories must have quite spotty or I have very poor reading comprehension. In the first place when did Elizard 'match' Accelerator?

It's outright noted that he could have oneshot her in just the first exchange.
The sword’s unnatural movement pulled both Elizard’s arms up like she was cheering, but Accelerator did not make a further attack. Even though he could have kicked a pebble and manipulated its vector to tear through her organs while her torso was exposed like this.

He lets her continue so he can discuss with her and they have their clash of ideals. He even ends the fight by charging her dead on and one tapping her before she could muster any defenses.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Do you have this quote btw?
This was Magic God Nephthys.

She was the largest and most powerful outside element here.

“Yes, this is fun, so much fun!! Ah ha ha! Eh heh heh! That’s right! What really matters is a chance to fight without having to worry about the consequences! Who needs all that angst!? All you need is that feeling of a solid punch or kick! You really are the kind of opponent I was looking for, Accelerator!!!!!!”

She had knocked Academy City’s #1 through a wall with an unarmed tackle. She had succeeded in a head-on attack against that Level 5 who could push back any vector with his reflection.
The corridor wall was torn apart in a surprise attack.

The person who made such an exciting appearance had long silver hair, brown skin, and bandages that were wrapped around her. Her bare foot had forced its way through the vector reflection barrier and kicked the #1 through the air. Her leg ended up twisted at an unnatural angle, but that did not keep her from laughing. The broken leg wriggled in a way no human leg ever should as the bone and joint were repaired. It happened so easily it was like seeing a balloon being inflated.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Esper Power System > Nen, Jutsu, or Stand Power. Fight me.

Index’s Magic System is utterly broken is the problem but purposefully made that way by Crowley to allow any schmuck the opportunity to wield power, sometimes by pure coincidence, and Anna is now taking Crowley’s philosophy a step further by making an entire worldwide business of it.

But props to Kamachi, the man does is research for whatever mythology or religion he’s using for the Magic System.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Another underrated Magic System from Kamachi is the Blood-Sign Ceremony in Unexplored Summon Blood Sign where Summoners call upon otherworldly beings and mythological gods to battle each other.

Incredibly elaborate and detailed rules and unlike most other examples where the Summoner just sits and watches or maybe provides some support while what they summon does the work, this is one of the rare instances where the Summoners are really the ones doing the work for the battle rather than the Summons and where most of the fighting focuses on.

thumb.php

I really wish J.C. Staff one day does an anime of this series now that it’s finished.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Kogino Chuuya has really stepped up their game with delivering the proper visual adaptation of the series we never got from the anime.

It’s insane how much better everything about the manga now is, from no longer skipping stuff like it did to the art improvement. Went from being regarded as even lower quality than the anime when it first began to now being the definitive way to enjoy the series (after the light novels)

You compare his amateurish art in the first chapters to the God tier art now and it’s like as if the work is being done by two different people

Just wish the manga wasn’t so far behind

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Part 2 of the Idol series based on the Accelerator Idol manga

Oh hell no. They even kept the same voice actor for this shit

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Othinus still the best idol. Game always gives her the best ultimates

Also, a lot of characters are long overdue, especially if we’re getting memes now over them.

Laura Stuart, AKA Coronzon is pretty much top priority now

Just about everyone in the first series has been included but wouldn’t mind Queen Elizard and Maiden of Versailles added

NT is missing a lot of characters. For Gremlin, Marian w/ Dainesleif would be epic. As well as Bersi. Maybe even throw in Cendrillon and Hel too.

Kihara Noukan’s in the game but I’d like to see him as his own character rather than an assist

Brunhild w/ her Lance of Gungnir, Rensa 28 and 29, St. Germain

GT I’d like to see several of the Dark Side characters introduced in Volume 3 like Decomposer and Carrier, Ladybird, and Frillsand #G and the Trascendents like Anna and Alice.

Ringo from the Dark Matter manga

From Railgun, like to see Kimi Shundan and her group as well as both Iruka Yumiya and Houjou Arei from the Astral Buddy side story

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Touma for me. Always a sucker for epic themes making good use of the violin that Touma’s makes extensive use of. Also

1:06 is just too good.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What is the consensus with Gunha's level?

MCB? City? Small Island?

And the speed? Mach 300 or relativistic?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
What is the consensus with Gunha's level?

MCB? City? Small Island?

And the speed? Mach 300 or relativistic?
I would say city-small island and relativistic should work just fine for now.

Back