TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

While I'm going to go back and work on the rest of Lakshmibai's profile(Damn Lotto Events...), I'm actually going to go and add some stuff incase @ChaosTheory123 wants to add it later about Medea's profile here from someone I got later(Some are from Prillya).

I will spoiler them since they are primarily WEBMs I'm pulling from:

This is done as I realized that some of the stuff CT got from some of the H/A stuff was taken off of Youtube and since someone gave me some links to WEBMs, these can work as substitutes.
There is one that leads to a Video Reddit of how Medea killed Atrum but since I don't trust Reddit worth a damn when it comes to constant video playing even in spoilers(See the Bleach Thread for that), I'll exclude it.

This month's Chaldeas' Breakroom featuring Scathath and Lasengele's 3D Artist Makoto Anjo

Fbcwh59VEAAwK6M
Fbcwh59UUAAgm6R
Fbcwh58UIAAo2NG

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

@Darth Nihilus If you are still interested, here's an LP Archive of Fate/Stay Night's VN. Of course, it basically has all of the scenes in it and ultimately it's tone.
You can watch this with the various anime and movies if you want but for the best quality, the VN is the best thing to start with.
So read the VN then hop on over to the anime(s)?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And FYI, I am beginning to actually read the VN myself because... yeah I never did LOL.
So this is basically YEARS in the making since I was planning to awhile back but never did.
You'll finally be able to see the building level/subsonic Servants in all their original (intended) glory. :mjpls

To say it better:
The VN basically gives you the absolute best experience of Fate/Stay Night because if you don't, alot of the characterization is going to be fucking LOST(DEEN Anime Fate Stay/Night is a horrifying but otherwise okay insane collab of all 3 Routes with Shirou coming off as an insane misogynist to Saber, UBW basically misses alot of Shirou's thought process thus he seems just as crazy, minus the Misogynist slant some get from that anime and the Heaven's Feel Movies miss ALOT of shit.)

The Anime are there primarily for action scenes and seeing Nasu take elements from them and add them into other shit(EMIYA's Overedge comes explicitly from DEEN Stay Night).

You'll finally be able to see the building level/subsonic Servants in all their original (intended) glory. :mjpls

Nice try SB spy but even the OG VN actually has some really ludicrous shit in there with attacks being compared to Lightning and Light itself and having characters even process at those speeds.
Destruction wise, it's actually very much up there too so yeah.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I should have honestly asked this pages back but @Type-Rey , you think any Tsukihime Remake Info you get next time, you can hyperlink them together so I can make it a Threadmark?
Like what I did for the the Texture and Servant Speeds stuff as well as the LB Archives.
Nah, i'm generally way too lazy for organizing info that way.

Besides, this is not fun for me anymore, feels more like a chore now more than anything else, so at the very least i'm kinda done for the foreseeable future.

Okay, I'm past the Prologue into Day 2 on Shirou's end and to be frank, it's really funny how the VN just tells you the most obvious stuff point blank.
Mages must be in excellent physical condition to the point it's a literal fundamental requirement to be a Magus:

"…Well."
There's only one thing to do now that I'm here.
Since Kiritsugu died, this place has become a gym to train my body.

Even a magus cannot neglect to train their body.
One of the requirements for a magus is to have excellent physical abilities.

While Kiritsugu was alive, we had many matches here.

Well, it was pretty much him beating on me, so I didn't learn anything about how to win in a fight.
…But I think I learned the difference between a fight and a battle.
In other words, I was taught the difference between killing your opponent and beating your opponent.

Knowledge and experience are different.
Unless I know in advance, it's hard to tell whether I'm involved in a fight or a murder.

…It's a simple story.
As long as you learn magic, you might destroy yourself, and times will come when you have to fight.
For a magi, a fight means killing each other.
So I think what Kiritsugu wanted to teach me was to prepare my mind for the prospect of death.

The fact that the Mage Association does have major coverage in major parts of the World... except for Japan in the same sense and even how Magic Crests actually work for the Mage Family in question(I didn't know it was basically like an instant retrieval encyclopedia for the shit your family line put into it... neat).

Definitely made the best decision reading through the VN at long last.
EDIT: I was planning on finally finishing Lakshmibai's profile today but I got caught up in some shit, so I'll do it in the morning, Ganesha's will be later this week and then World of LB4 not much later. Basically I am trying to avoid any potential burnout like what happened to Rey there if anyone wonders why I'm taking so long...

Doing this shit, even in the half-assed way I do it, takes like freaking 2-4 hours at most of having to dig through scenes for anything and everything that can be used even with my pictures allowing me to cut the time down due to cross-referencing.
LB5 is going to be real interesting... and a real ball buster regardless.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Are you doing it for fun or for this bullshit?

If the former, read the VN first and watch the anime at your leisure.

If its just for this bullshit, you shouldn't even need to read it. I meticulously broke it down years ago. Everything is in the Fate Google Drive I made a long while ago. Only issue is Hollow Ataraxia on youtube was apparently since taken down, which is annoying. The descriptions of shit that happened still more than suffice and exist though.

I'm just reading the VN for the experience as I already know alot of the actual beats of everyone's character.
Otherwise it's just me expressing surprise that Nasu really did cover his basis in his World Building for the Fate side here and how I can definitely see people who will most alot of the details by just watching the Animes and Movies without this.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Are you doing it for fun or for this bullshit?

If the former, read the VN first and watch the anime at your leisure.

If its just for this bullshit, you shouldn't even need to read it. I meticulously broke it down years ago. Everything is in the Fate Google Drive I made a long while ago. Only issue is Hollow Ataraxia on youtube was apparently since taken down, which is annoying. The descriptions of shit that happened still more than suffice and exist though.
The former.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The fact that the Mage Association does have major coverage in major parts of the World... except for Japan
It's not only Japan.

I mean Japan is kinda interesting since it's basically split into doing its own thing, the Spiral Manor (the chinese one MA) and the European MA since the Tohsakas are massive Zelretch simps.

Basically the Middle East and East Asia are not in the purview of the MA since they outright reject it (again except Tohsakas who have European , Christian Origins ) and Singapore .

China MA has more members than the European MA but since its China, it's still inferior .

I am trying to avoid any potential burnout like what happened to Rey there if anyone wonders why I'm taking so long...
My burnout is not due to the info collecting & dumping. It's more due to the fact that the people are not interested in it/don't read it or if they do, they don't understand it and most of the time i have to reiterate shit to people that is already covered here, so ultimately it's a pointless endeavor and i'm not gonna bother with it anymore.

It's not only Japan.

I mean Japan is kinda interesting since it's basically split into doing its own thing, the Spiral Manor (the chinese one MA) and the European MA since the Tohsakas are massive Zelretch simps.

Basically the Middle East and East Asia are not in the purview of the MA since they outright reject it (again except Tohsakas who have European , Christian Origins ) and Singapore .

China MA has more members than the European MA but since its China, it's still inferior .

Ah okay, that makes more sense that it would primarily be Asia Region(outside of Russia) and the Middle East that's out of their purview outside of certain Mage Families connected to the MA(Outside of the far more isolated MA groups in those regions, of course)

My burnout is not due to the info collecting & dumping. It's more due to the fact that the people are not interested in it/don't read it and most of the time i have to reiterate shit to people that is already covered here, so ultimately it's a pointless endeavor and i'm not gonna bother with it anymore.

Yeah, I definitely know that feel(I won't be naming names but they know who I'm talking to...) but for me, this is a passion project and I haven't really lost that passion, just that LB4 hilariously drained me and I get sucked into other games...
And on top of that, I actually want to read the F/SN VN because I planned to like 4-5 years ago, I need to start managing my time better or I'm going to completely lose my drive to do alot of shit.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
All the passion in the world is not worth dealing with idiots especially when that affects your enjoyment of a series so yeah.

It is what it is.

All the passion in the world is not worth dealing with idiots especially when that affects your enjoyment of a series so yeah.

It is what it is.

The worst part is that I can't even throw in a decent counterpoint against that because you are completely right...

It's why I hope that this Archives I'm doing does ultimately capture the right eyes so we won't ultimately have to worry about this problem as much, though it's still a hell of a longshot in the end.

Done with Lakshmibai's section... and yeah, she didn't really have much, not helped due to how her skills... never really pop up in any way in the story(Well outside of one, Charisma skill truly shows itself)

Back