TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I think once I finished Strange Fake Vol 7 I’ll at least try making posts for Goetia and Tiamat? :hm

I should only need to speed read from like… chapter 17 of Babylonia and all of Salomon to finish that? Maybe some of London? I forgetting anything? @Type-Rey @Xhominid the Fool @Qinglong @Vespa Crabro
London, Salomon, Maybe the Movie if you wanna be extra cheeky

Other than that you should be fine with those unless some dumb shit happens and goetiamani suddenly starts doing stuff

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I know Epics of Remnant are the most notable for individual Demon God Pillars, but the various Manga does show them to be ridiculous in same cases.
I mean, I collect all the feats so scale doesn’t matter. I don’t need a curated image to project.

It’s why you’ll everything from sprinting 50 km/hour to light speed perceptions for a post like Shirou’s. Or my lambasting Bazett punching 80 km/hour instead of ignoring and not listing it. Because fuck that noise. I just supply citations, play connect the dots:maybe
The Mortalis Stella version had Goetia showing up (still disgiused as Grand Caster Solomon) early in Okeanos for some reason

jaeshrug.png
So Goetia’s just going to be annoying
For Goetia, definetly start with London, for Tiamat you might want to check the Arcade shit as well and CCC to get more insight into how Potnia Theron works if you really wanna be thorough.
Fuck, forgot about the moon shit for her :skully
London, Salomon, Maybe the Movie if you wanna be extra cheeky

Other than that you should be fine with those unless some dumb shit happens and goetiamani suddenly starts doing stuff
Oh, I already have the movie cut up and ready to upload to gfycat. Getting a definitive view that he just kind of sits in the middle of AAS there is all the incentive I needed. :maybe

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Not really since they didn't really take it seriously at the begining and it took a while to come up with an over arching plot.

However, if you look at it retroactively, there's some stuff there as well.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think most of the really impressive stuff for the Pillars themselves actually happens in Epic of Remnant since there's a single pillar to a Singularity driving the plot.

Lifting Agartha is the biggest one unless the pillar in Shinjuku was more directly involved in pulling Benu than I remember.

I think most of the really impressive stuff for the Pillars themselves actually happens in Epic of Remnant since there's a single pillar to a Singularity driving the plot.

Lifting Agartha is the biggest one unless the pillar in Shinjuku was more directly involved in pulling Benu than I remember.

He was the one who fucked with Reality and slowly made it Fiction for like over a thousand years to the point Phantom Spirits can even show up the way they do, let alone be able to do Phantom Spirit Merging with Servants like with Hessian Lobo and Moriarty himself.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He was the one who fucked with Reality and slowly made it Fiction for like over a thousand years to the point Phantom Spirits can even show up the way they do, let alone be able to do Phantom Spirit Merging with Servants like with Hessian Lobo and Moriarty himself.

Sure, but that's a "he can do some arcane shit" and not so much a directly applicable combat feat.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
sMysq2C.jpg

Isn't this actually... incredibly stupid? Did they forget Chaos exists? The thing AAS wouldn't cut it against? :hm

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
From snippets I've read of LB7 they somehow completely misnumbered the energy output and now refer to it as Stellar Class

That or somehow their output in Olympus doesn't match their actual strength

Last edited:

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member

オリュンポスで観測した『異星の神』の存在規模、霊基出力は三等惑星級。
ビースト1、ゲーティアの二等惑星級に次ぐ魔力放出量だった。

LB7:

ヤツは『異星の神』なのだ!
先の戦いでは恒星級の霊基を持っていた化け物だぞ!?

太陽の生みだす1秒間のエネルギー量を知っているか?

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Don't think they forgot, they either retconned it to align with ORT who has "Satelite" lvl output in first stage and Stelar in its second stage.

That or Olga's SG unironically got some Zenkais after she got damaged.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
so I decided to stop being lazy and actually sit down and look into it despite this stupid cold

and it's more than likely the latter

Back