• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Berserker Arc is credited as being the only one on the Mooncell in CCC who would have some chances to beat her.

Archtype Arc should have much better chances, so yes, it does.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
FoJVlj0WAAgydRH

Shiki with a dinosaur shirt > ORT, let's be real :wow
Berserker Arc is credited as being the only one on the Mooncell in CCC who would have some chances to beat her.
Which is nonsensical as she’s basically 30% Arcueid. Weakening Amaterasu by 6 due to moon gravity logic does not suffice to cover the gap on something on the order of a Beast
Archtype Arc should have much better chances, so yes, it does.
Archetype Earth is comparable to Type Moon and Primate Murder, so this is a given

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Which is nonsensical as she’s basically 30% Arcueid. Weakening Amaterasu by 6 due to moon gravity logic does not suffice to cover the gap on something on the order of a Beast

Archetype Earth is comparable to Type Moon and Primate Murder, so this is a given

I think Nasu's statement was that Arc would have some tiny chance against Amaterasu.....if she recovered her sanity. And that was what was gimping most of her skills.

Though her backup skill is explicitly weakened because of location iirc, but maybe the divide by six thing is enough to close the gap to let her do a "Shirou v Gil" type win :zaru

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I think Nasu's statement was that Arc would have some tiny chance against Amaterasu.....if she recovered her sanity. And that was what was gimping most of her skills.

Though her backup skill is explicitly weakened because of location iirc, but maybe the divide by six thing is enough to close the gap to let her do a "Shirou v Gil" type win :zaru
Dude, its nonsense for something on the order of Primate Murder/Beast IV/Type Moon to be remotely capable of losing to someone that can't even put down Nrvnqsr Chaos.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dude, its nonsense for something on the order of Primate Murder/Beast IV/Type Moon to be remotely capable of losing to someone that can't even put down Nrvnqsr Chaos.

I mean, given the statement in question puts her above Saver, Mooncell BB, and full power Gil, I thought the implication was that recovering her sanity allowed her to go full power if she wanted.

Though I don't know if Archetype Earth as a form was even a thing at that point, "30% Arc" wasn't entirely out of normal Gil's ballpark iirc, so it probably wasn't the one that could potentially go against Ammy.

Though I haven't played Extra so if the implication was just "Berserker Arc can maybe beat Amaterasu as is" then I got nothing :catskully

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It doesn't make sense any way you put it since if you take Amaterasu's powerlevel and divide it by six you still get like over sixty million unless Arc's divide works exponentially similar to how Tamamo powers up after each tail she gets where you divide her total power level to 6 , 6 times and even then you still end up with a total power of 8k ...while an A rank Servant has an output of about 100 and we know with how many Servants Arc can deal with though i guess you could add to that number since on the Moon she would be able to reduce their powers.

Either way, numbers are all kinds of fucked up .

That is assuming that indeed she is at 30% , however , i am not sure that this is exactly the case as her real class ( as in sane Arc) would have had her becoming a blood drinker which would let her lift her remaining in power that she uses to keep her impulses in check.

I don't know, it's dumb.

Imma take a page out of Chaos's book and be like "take it up with Nasu".

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Please don't post SB links or any other link from other sites here unless it contains translations coming from credible sources.

No fics, theories , calcs...etc.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Don't do it here either.

This a discussion thread pertaining to the VS hobby as far the OBD and only the OBD is concerned. We collect, calc, give context and generaly connect the dots of Nasuverse using our methodology and systems and as such we don't need shit from other sites unless it's translations or supplementary information coming from credible sources.

If we want to laugh at other places, which we do, we use the humiliation thread, at least that's ideally how it should be. Some of the members here have transformed that thread into a cross platform shit flinging contest and that won't happen here unless you want to risk it and get purged.

TLDR : This thread is as orderly as possible given the circumstances , so don't fuck it up.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Don't do it here either.

This a discussion thread pertaining to the VS hobby as far the OBD and only the OBD is concerned. We collect, calc, give context and generaly connect the dots of Nasuverse using our methodology and systems and as such we don't need shit from other sites unless it's translations or supplementary information coming from credible sources.

If we want to laugh at other places, which we do, we use the humiliation thread, at least that's ideally how it should be. Some of the members here have transformed that thread into a cross platform shit flinging contest and that won't happen here unless you want to risk it and get purged.

TLDR : This thread is as orderly as possible given the circumstances , so don't fuck it up.
Alright. Sorry for the hassle. And thanks for the heads-up.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Arc, she has some kind of equivalent in LB 7, right? The Dino peoples version of Archetype Earth?

Does she do anything noteworthy?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Kuku's profile. Some neat stuff since it also tells you what PHH Kuku would have had as a Servant, and gives some details on what the Latin American gods actually are (sentient fiber based network, apparently)

Also her "normal" NP when she's not just powerdumping ORTs heart on the target is......literally just Arc's Luminous Body form. It doesn't have Event Storage though since apparently that belongs to the planet itself as opposed to the lifeforms?

Also Archetype ORT has C rank Strength :skully

Edit: forgot that's how Reddit posts work here, sticking it in a spoiler for size

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
even ignoring the whole parameters are meme joke that gets passed around, servant versions are just straight up different

half the kings have like B+ strength

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's why their masters have their Sirius Lights, so they can blow the whole thing up cause their Servants have noodle strength :kobeha

Kuku's lines apparently have her refer to Kiara as a "Star Eater". So, uh, that's a thing? :hm

Also Kuku is thirsty af :catskully

Kiara being a "Star Eater" isn't all that different due to what Kiara is meant to be the whole time.
Hell, BB even references multiple Times Kiara is either like a Black Hole or a Solar System in and of itself in her best/worst qualities.
It just makes it more apparent Kiara is meant to be extremely special to Humanity but got perverted real fucking bad and it's now it's worst nightmare given form to the point even an Archetype wants to put her down for the safety of everyone else.

even ignoring the whole parameters are meme joke that gets passed around, servant versions are just straight up different

half the kings have like B+ strength

Yeah, that's basically true. Servant Stats do matter at points but people sometimes take it way too seriously at points when it's clearly obvious they usually don't really make sense(Like Enkidu getting Deranked from all A's to all B's... but none of that changes anything)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Kiara being a "Star Eater" isn't all that different due to what Kiara is meant to be the whole time.
Hell, BB even references multiple Times Kiara is either like a Black Hole or a Solar System in and of itself in her best/worst qualities.
It just makes it more apparent Kiara is meant to be extremely special to Humanity but got perverted real fucking bad and it's now it's worst nightmare given form to the point even an Archetype wants to put her down for the safety of everyone else.

Yeah, that's basically true. Servant Stats do matter at points but people sometimes take it way too seriously at points when it's clearly obvious they usually don't really make sense(Like Enkidu getting Deranked from all A's to all B's... but none of that changes anything)

It wasn't a scale thing that made "Star Eater" noteworthy (BB says Kiara has a universe in her stomach, she's got the best accolades in the roster lol) it's the fact that Kuku says it like it's a title or classification.

Which kind of implies the existence of other beings that justify the existence of that category.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

So apparently this is the profile Homonculus Ishtar would have if she were a Servant. She's not but I guess the format was too convenient for them to care lol

Also she legit just stole Gugalanna from Rishtar, which we knew but it's nice to see it confirmed outright. :skully

Back