TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

I honestly have a feeling it was the latter. Like yeah, Sion in Heian-Kyo actually states that Olga-Marie shouldn't have issues creating Black Holes due to sheer mass concentration... but that Mass would still have to come from SOMEWHERE and would still require an assload of energy that U-Olga can still spam for free even at her weakened state.
It's the same deal with Goetia if you are adding in his AAS Conglomerate to his overall power level.
So I wouldn't be surprised if it was more of a stealth change because "Planetary Outputs" shouldn't be where they as Beasts should be at and/or, it may actually downplay them some due to not actually covering what Nasu wants to portray.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The labels are arbitrary in the same way most shit like anti-unit, army, fortress, etc end up being compared to actual feats. It’s just power levels absent numbers and we already know what Goetia’s numbers are too.

Regardless, my first post on the matter was confusion of calling Goetia 1st when we specifically know his best would be worthless to Chaos. Tack on direct comparisons to Tiamat too and you have yourself a snarl to claim he’s alone at the top at the time of 5.5

Had U-Olga just been Stellar from here, there’d be no conflict barring, again, Chaos.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Her Saint Graph got stronger after that point in 7 (in fact smacking her with hume barrel also made her stronger)

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
IIRC , Gordy acually says something along the lines of "it's the strongest thing we've ever fought" so even if that doesn't cover Part 1 or EOR ( it should, since he had access to all the detailed reports about Singularities ). , adding that to Holmes's comment makes the same point pretty much.

That's true. We have seen them use the data they collected in the past to do comparisons to other shit(Laeventienn being on the same level as Rhongomyniad, the ToE in Olympus specifically is equal to Goetia's Incineration Plan), so it would also make sense there too.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean, Chaldea didn't "fight" Chaos at all, they briefly survived its presence before Musashi went [DATA LOST] to cut off its access to their reality.

It's also literally a Dyson Sphere so technically speaking it should be above even ORT because star > planet :zaru

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean, Chaldea didn't "fight" Chaos at all, they briefly survived its presence before Musashi went [DATA LOST] to cut off its access to their reality.

It's also literally a Dyson Sphere so technically speaking it should be above even ORT because star > planet :zaru
galaxy level stars :wow

galaxy level stars :wow

It's not new since Amaterasu was stated to be on par with Goetia since Tamamo's Interlude, being a threat to the Trichilicosm... which in Buddhist Terms is:
A Universe comprised of 3 Thousand Clusters of World-Systems each of which contains a Thousand Worlds(And I think this is just one part of a definition since I have seen others go with even higher numbers).

This is why in the localization, Tamamo going with "Multiverse" isn't all that far-fetched considering how many "Worlds" various Celestial Objects can have(We know that TYPEs can exist on The Moon and Oort Cloud, the sky's the limit... maybe outside of the Sun... maybe) and Amaterasu in her weakened state can literally pluck people out of timelines into her domain or threaten to kill her Avatar(Tamamo) through time and space.

Proto234

Distinguished
So is it safe to say that ORT is the strongest enemy Chaldea faced so far? Inculding the likes of Goetia. Cause Siriel believes that Goetia's AAS and Sefar are above it

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Siriel's fucking retarded, news at 11. :mjgrin

Goetia's energy output = compared to a Fantasy Tree

ORT's energy output with his heart/core = stated to be more efficient than said individual Fantasy Trees and causes a shit ton of them to sprout up with its upgraded Crystal Valley.

Seems kind of obvious to me.. :wow

So is it safe to say that ORT is the strongest enemy Chaldea faced so far? Inculding the likes of Goetia. Cause Siriel believes that Goetia's AAS and Sefar are above it

I mean we said it earlier that yeah, technically ORT is stronger than them at his full power(and potentially even without it).

And Siriel is an idiot who has shown consistently he downplays the shit out of the series when he's given half a chance(He literally believes that Servants cannot destroy Planets despite Shinjuku stating the complete opposite) so his words are as Solomon!Goetia would say "Less than piss".

Sefar is legit overrated(Seriously, she tied against Lostbelt Zeus's Megazord form and Zeus basically became that in all intents and purposes and U-Olga Marie had him want to leave Earth to not even confront her and ORT as we saw him in the Lostbelt is x10 stronger than she is)

The only beings that we can fathom is stronger than ORT are in the Servantverse(Probably will be a Servantverse equivalent of an Ultimate One just to be funny) and whatever Ultimate Ones stack above him(Chaos is featless, Space Ishtar is only at Galaxy levels)

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
FoJVlj0WAAgydRH

Shiki with a dinosaur shirt > ORT, let's be real :wow

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Looking over it I think Chaos was just excluded because they didn't get a full read of it, it's still as said before stronger than anything else up to that point

So far U Olga got stronger after eating Hume Barrel, was dropped massively in output from Kuku's strike (but is still basically not seriously injured after that attack or getting squashed by Xochitónal), then recovered later (still haven't gotten to this point)

Proto234

Distinguished
I mean we said it earlier that yeah, technically ORT is stronger than them at his full power(and potentially even without it).

And Siriel is an idiot who has shown consistently he downplays the shit out of the series when he's given half a chance(He literally believes that Servants cannot destroy Planets despite Shinjuku stating the complete opposite) so his words are as Solomon!Goetia would say "Less than piss".

Sefar is legit overrated(Seriously, she tied against Lostbelt Zeus's Megazord form and Zeus basically became that in all intents and purposes and U-Olga Marie had him want to leave Earth to not even confront her and ORT as we saw him in the Lostbelt is x10 stronger than she is)

The only beings that we can fathom is stronger than ORT are in the Servantverse(Probably will be a Servantverse equivalent of an Ultimate One just to be funny) and whatever Ultimate Ones stack above him(Chaos is featless, Space Ishtar is only at Galaxy levels)
So Nasuverse top tier pecking order should be as below more or less isn't it?
ORT >= Kukulkan >= Chaos > Sodom Beast > Goetia > U-olga >= Tiamat > Sefar >= Full power LB Zeus > Amaterasu > Koyanskaya beast >= Kama = Kiara >= Camazotz > Upper tier LB kings > Lion King > Lower tier LB kings

Not including Servantverse because I hate it

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
That's not a Nasuverse tier list, it's a FGO tier list with a little Extra littered about. :kobeha

I'm too lazy to even attempt to correct that list, but you can't have a Nasu top tier list without the other Types, Arc, Saver, Full Power Excal weilder +other shit from Notes... like Ado Edem ..etc.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah admitedly I don't know much about Notes though.
As for Archetype earth, forgot about her.
Does putting her around Amaterasu fits?

Back