• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It would be cool if Rin kicks her teeth in as a sort of karmic retribution for hijacking her body in another timeline.

Tho i'm probably expecting too much from Narita.

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
She wouldn't need to find out, hence the "karmic" part.

They could have a confrontation based on any number of reasons.

Time to get back on the road again, Jason time? Jason Time.

s254stage4.png

Kinda weird for me putting off Jason for this long right? I do agree because sadly, despite showing up plenty of times, they really do stick with the fact he doesn't do much in terms of how I generally do things here. Doesn't mean I won't do his profile, just giving a heads up as it's sadly gonna be pretty barren

Stats:
Strength: C
Endurance: B
Agility: B+
Magic: D
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: A

Historical Character and Figure
Originally named Diomedes.

Diomedes's father, Aeson, was once the proper heir to a country.

And then, Aeson's half-brother Pelias usurped the throne and arrested his brother.

But Diomedes escaped Pelias's hands and was raised by Chiron.

Time passed and Diomedes (now Jason) became a respectable young man and demanded Pelias to return him his throne.

Pelias demanded something in return.

"If you can bring the Golden Fleece here, I'll acknowledge you as king."

Unable to refuse Pelias's order, Jason recruited sailors from all Greek lands for his ship.

Eventually, he had a distinguished roster including Heracles, Caenis, Theseus, Dioscuri, Atalante, Asclepius, among others.

They were collectively called the Argonauts and accompanied Jason on a great adventure like no other.

After that, Jason met Medea, divorced her, fell to ruin, and in the end, died crushed by the Argo's bow.

Character in Fate/GO
He was quite overconfident in Okeanos, but due to either the harsh retaliation he faced or the reveal that he was being deceived by Medea, he turned his issues up to eleven, and now schemes to slack off at any chance he gets, even if the work he's skipping is restoring Human Order.

Medea traumatized him for life. He tends to back away whenever he sees her.

Medea hasn't forgotten him completely... She couldn't. But even so, his attitude still manages to leave her exasperated every day.

Protagonist: "You're like a divorced couple."

Jason: "We are a divorced couple!"

In Atlantis
After being hit with an extraordinary fit of despair in Okeanos, he was expecting to do better on his next summon, only to be met with the 12 Olympians as his enemies.

Heracles was summoned almost at the same time as him, and they joined other Servants to try to get over Atlantis.

The brave Heracles died. Although a few Servants reached Olympus, most of them died or deserted.

Jason managed to narrowly survive, but he couldn't regroup with the people in Olympus, nor accept his place and keep pushing the fight, so he spent his days dead drunk...

That is, until the people of Chaldea arrived.

Class Skills:
Riding: B
Talent for riding. Can ride most mounts better than most people but can't mount beasts on the ranks of demonic beasts or holy beasts.

Magic Resistance: B
Negates magecraft with three or fewer verses on their activation. It's difficult to harm him even with Greater Magecraft or Ritual Curses.

Personal Skills:
The Desired Golden Fleece: Unranked
A fleece made of golden wool that he obtained at the end of his adventure. Relatively comforting and pleasant.
... I know we can just use Medea's profile as it also talks about the Golden Fleece but really? Even in game, it gives the same details...

Inspiration at Death's Door: A
When he gets into a scrape, he can escape with seemingly self-sacrificing moves.
He's unsurpassable went it comes to getting epiphanies at the jaws of death.
However, Jason strongly hates this ability.
After all, he has to go through a life-threatening situation every time he needs a flash of inspiration.
Oh thank god, I can actually bring up a time it's actually talked about(Though he does talk about it often so I'll bring up the first time it's used):
Here, in Solomon, Jason ultimately states the plan is for Medea Lily and Hektor to completely and utterly support Heracles and to "turn 10 to 100" as reinforcing the other Argonauts(Who aren't really seen so they aren't obviously people like Caenis and Dioscuri and are most likely fodder) basically pointless compared to potentially losing the biggest gun they have(Heracles).
Here, while Hektor is completely bewildered, Medea Lily explains his ability and it implies why he lost in Okeanos.

Conquering the Long Voyage with Friends: B++
He pumps those who once boarded the Argo full of courage.
Those who never did vaguely feel somewhat encouraged.
Consider it a super-limited variant of Charisma's abilities.
I guess this is the buff he used when you was on Poseidon? Maybe? Otherwise nothing was shown in story.

Noble Phantasm
Astrapste Argo (Heaven-rendering twinkling ship)

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-10
Max. Targets: 50 people
A rescue and support attack from the Argo.
The heroes who once boarded (Note: due to the limits of Jason's ability, he can only manifest up to half of them) his ship coordinate a simultaneous attack.
In a sense, it's an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm comparable to the great Conqueror King's own.
The more righteous Jason's position in battle is, the more he gets his crewmates' approval, increasing the number of attacks.
Conversely, if his position is clearly villainous, a surprising amount of people will be absent from the ship (skipping the job), considerably decreasing its power.
This was sealed and rendered unusable in Okeanos.

Yeah... let's just say this NP is one that is never used at all in the intended fashion past transforming Francis Drake's Golden Hind into the Argo in Atlantis(Though this was with her approval and key).

Strength, Speed, Defense?

Here, he's able to block an attack from the Atlantis Border Guard(though his attack beforehand does no damage to them)

Here, Jason ultimately survives being in the epicenter of the Enemy Ship exploding(Though he most likely was critically injured and just held off dying due to Medea Lily's MC and his own will)

Here, after basically nearly pissing Caenis off to her breaking point, Jason is actually able to temporarily hold his ground against her(I know, you could say that Caenis may not be actually attacking him there... but it's pretty blatant she IS trying to kill him)

And that's basically it...
No really. He doesn't do... anything in Okeanos, Solomon is basically what I showed his one skill was and Atlantis has things he's done but they don't really fit how I do things. The game primarily sticks to it's guns and Jason isn't a fighter... but he isn't a weakass either(Being able to clash against the Atlantis Border Guard who are Servant tier, not instantly dying to Caenis and surviving the Atlantis Ship exploding on him and still doing shit till he died on his own terms).
He just doesn't have much to cover is all.
I plan on skipping Chiyome because yeah, I plan on doing the Singularities and the Epic of Remnant and Servants like her are better off in that section instead. So I'll work on Mandricardo next.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah, so apparently Narita went with the opposite of cool.

No retribution, but he had Eresh posses Rin to help her.

I hate Narita so much.

Man, I knew they was gonna have to prove themselves to the Human Order before they would confront CHALDEAS the second Kirei stated it would be a problem.
And yeah, it was pretty clear that we wasn't going to immediately just go to CHALDEAS right on the spot either...
Yeah, it's 100% padding but you can ultimately say that for every Lostbelt that isn't LB1, 5 and CHALDEAS.

Okay, so that's kind of an interesting concept and gives us some time to explore Marisbury's shit

But why those three classes? You'd think Foreigner and Mooncancer would be far more problematic than fucking Ruler :kobeha

From what I heard, it's either the misuse or overuse of the Extra Classes and Ruler is the easiest to point out.
Rulers are meant to just be arbiters who don't really interfere or judge shit and is meant for only HGWs and don't have any proclivities towards the Holy Grail itself(It's why Amakusa is only a Ruler due to the system being cheated).
In the Chaldeas Summoning System, however, we got multiple Rulers who shouldn't even be Rulers... that are Rulers or aren't actually doing what they should be doing.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The most probable actual reasons are :
-Kirei and co correspond to these three classes
-They only had budget for three chapters, or only planned for three with a possible extension
-Shit like Mooncancers might be dealt with in Extra in about 50 years.

I'm sure they're gonna come up with an explanation in lore but yeah...i never felt so annoyed at a TM work until now .

What a shame.

From what I'm getting on Beast's Lair, the apparent explanation is basically that Alaya is surprisingly not being a dick this time... it's more or less that we need to prove why are we even using the unsanctioned Classes to prove how they can save Humanity:

You guys should actually read the Prologue.

Human Order isn't "punishing" anyone at all. As Not-Romani says, they're punishing themselves. The Extra Classes aren't meant to be used in the way they've been using them. The Seven Regulars are the "allotted" defenders of humanity, essentially. This is why they're the Grand bois. But the Extra Classes were invented for purposes unrelated to this. The Holy Grail War originally just imitated these regular classes, but the people running them came up with a bunch of ones for other purposes, and as these purposes are unrelated to protecting humanity, they aren't allowed in (though this part is pretty dumb, like, why now?). The Ordeal Calls aren't punishments, they're essentially Chaldea trying to come to terms with how these classes are supposed to be used for protecting humanity. Taking the previous role of Ruler as "neutral observer in a HGW" into "defender of humanity" in some way.

So yeah, it's definitely padding but it's pretty obvious that it does have some actual solid basis in there(The Seven Classes we know of is based on the 7 Grand Classes to deal with Beasts and other major threats to Humanity, those make sense... Rulers, Foreigners, Avengers and the like are literal made up Classes that was either forced in by Threats to Humanity or are completely repurposed roles) but like Petrikow stated and I do agree, why now? And again, the obvious answer is padding.

Honestly, as long as it's some actual good filler(And even then, it does seem like we will be facing off with the remaining Apostles anyway so we may get sprinkles of lore instead of a gigantic heap that will be a metric pain in the ass for myself if we went straight to CHALDEAS), I don't really give a fuck.
They mentioned "Divine Comedy" and that has my attention as we may finally delve into the Nasuverse Heaven/Hell Cosmology outside of briefly just talking about it in small clumps.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's going to depend on how fast they put them out for me. If this is what they meant by "more focus on story content" and they get all three out inside of the year while maintaining a good level of quality, then I'm happy to spend more time faffing about while we let Marisbury build up some menace.

If this takes like six months a chapter though imma be pretty disappointed though.

Proto234

Distinguished
Okay, so that's kind of an interesting concept and gives us some time to explore Marisbury's shit

But why those three classes? You'd think Foreigner and Mooncancer would be far more problematic than fucking Ruler :kobeha
Probably because unlike those 3, we don't "abuse" Mooncancer as much as the other 3 considering we only had like 5 servants in total for Mooncancer.
Same goes with pretender who's defenitely more "problematic" servant like Oberon (a world ending entity) than those 3

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Probably because unlike those 3, we don't "abuse" Mooncancer as much as the other 3 considering we only had like 5 servants in total for Mooncancer.
Same goes with pretender who's defenitely more "problematic" servant like Oberon (a world ending entity) than those 3

The Mooncancers include BB and Kiara, both of whom are world ending entities. And also Arc, who is arguably more powerful than Oberon is.

Back