• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
ORT's design is inferior to his old one.
Shame.

Also i love the implication that if Astea is indeed part of the Meluastea family, that would explain why they're still a big deal in the Clock Tower despite them being broke, since they've been living through his reputation.

The Servant/God pictures from LB7 honestly looks fresh and yeah, Quetzalcoatl was absolutely on the money with Tezca also falling into the modern trends.
There also seems to be more spoilers but I don't know how legit these are:
- Basically, U-Olga Marie ends up fighting 7 Grand Servants and wins.... in her dreams(Which she believed actually happened) because apparently offscreen, she got worfed by ol' Grand Berserker Tezca(I don't even know how the fuck that happened but again, good ol' powercreep) and got knocked unconscious. That's why we even find her on our Storm Border for the first fight at all.

- The ORT we fight is actually a fully awakened ORT summoned by Tezca from the fucking FUTURE! I mean, this isn't the first time we've seen Servants/Gods fucking with Time(Ashwatthaman in LB4) but this is fucking nuts! He is the final battle of Part 1 and to say we get demolished is an understatement(Sion says if we are level 10, U-OM is level 1000, then ORT is level 10,000. Ultimate Ones are just built differently and he isn't even in his home turf!)

- As I mentioned before, ORT is still around despite the Incineration, Bleaching and having the Lostbelt grow around him so this is a way we can fight ORT without killing it... which makes so much sense from Nasu's perspective. No wonder he said the powerscale has officially been broken.

Oh yeah, ORT's newish design seems to be more based off where ORT came from(Which is the ORT Cloud obviously which I find alright but like I said before, I liked the original design a little more.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Hope i won't have to see dumb power level multiplier arguments (of course there will be on VsB and shit) here.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
it still has a lot of it from the original design

it's just it's primarily black now and the saucer on its back is now a funny hat instead

But the design't didn't change much and I really like how it looks like a giant fucking spider mechanoid, shit's sick

Hope i won't have to see dumb power level multiplier arguments (of course there will be on VsB and shit) here.

Honestly, I don't really care for the scale like that so don't worry about it.
I'm just surprised that Nasu actually stuck to his guns and made virtually the Ultimate Ones so far above everything else, I'm actually genuinely shocked.

EDIT: I mean Nasu saying ORT "Is the Bonus Boss that's stronger than the Final Boss" deal.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So wait what does perma-kill servants mean? Does it mean that if ORT crystallizes a servant they can't be resummoned from the Throne?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Straight from the horse's mouth... if U-Olga is at 1000, ORT is at 10000.
ORT is order of magnitudes stronger.
And no, Chaldea doesn't beat ORT, from how much we know now, ORT absolutely thrashed .

Thing is, that fight took place in the future, so in curent times, probably Chaldea has to stop ORT from fully awakening, or find some way to put it back to sleep

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Straight from the horse's mouth... if U-Olga is at 1000, ORT is at 10000.
ORT is order of magnitudes stronger.
And no, Chaldea doesn't beat ORT, from how much we know now, ORT absolutely thrashed .

Thing is, that fight took place in the future, so in curent times, probably Chaldea has to stop ORT from fully awakening, or find some way to put it back to sleep

And she wanted to fucking wear this thing like a pair of clothes :skully

U-Olga is leaning hard into villain syndrome, it seems

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I'm gonna wait until i have more info..but so far i don't like Olga's involvement in this LB at all.
Hope they'll salvage it somehow.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm gonna wait until i have more info..but so far i don't like Olga's involvement in this LB at all.

Have they confirmed if Beast 7 is just the Alien God or if it's something the AG is possessing?

If it's the later then maybe the real AG shows up and does some Nasu-style compatibility shit to take over ORT

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Nothing to point out either scenario so far, but since the implication is that Olga wanted to fuse with ORT, i don't think it would matter either way.

Proto234

Distinguished
The Servant/God pictures from LB7 honestly looks fresh and yeah, Quetzalcoatl was absolutely on the money with Tezca also falling into the modern trends.
There also seems to be more spoilers but I don't know how legit these are:
- Basically, U-Olga Marie ends up fighting 7 Grand Servants and wins.... in her dreams(Which she believed actually happened) because apparently offscreen, she got worfed by ol' Grand Berserker Tezca(I don't even know how the fuck that happened but again, good ol' powercreep) and got knocked unconscious. That's why we even find her on our Storm Border for the first fight at all.

- The ORT we fight is actually a fully awakened ORT summoned by Tezca from the fucking FUTURE! I mean, this isn't the first time we've seen Servants/Gods fucking with Time(Ashwatthaman in LB4) but this is fucking nuts! He is the final battle of Part 1 and to say we get demolished is an understatement(Sion says if we are level 10, U-OM is level 1000, then ORT is level 10,000. Ultimate Ones are just built differently and he isn't even in his home turf!)

- As I mentioned before, ORT is still around despite the Incineration, Bleaching and having the Lostbelt grow around him so this is a way we can fight ORT without killing it... which makes so much sense from Nasu's perspective. No wonder he said the powerscale has officially been broken.

Oh yeah, ORT's newish design seems to be more based off where ORT came from(Which is the ORT Cloud obviously which I find alright but like I said before, I liked the original design a little more.
Slight correction though
It's not ORT is level 10000. It's U-Olga's level that will become 10000 should she able to combine with ORT, which still says how powerful ORT is.

So wait what does perma-kill servants mean? Does it mean that if ORT crystallizes a servant they can't be resummoned from the Throne?

It means that the Chaldean Servants summoned to fight ORT are literally eaten and we don't get them back for the rest of the Lostbelt Main Story(until it's defeated or something).

U-Olga isn't the smartest person in the toolshed...

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

fuck it, I already replied so, I might as well leave it up.

After Sion notblack hole'd her Olga realized she wasn't invincible so she decided to obtain a stronger body than the one she currently had. Which, uh, is literally just ORT, cause there's nothing stronger left.

I'm only picking info that seems to be legit but otherwise, I'm not trying to go all "100%" with it either, especially with how early these spoilers are.
I do know at the end of the ORT fight, Olga DOES try to Black Hole it and it does nothing.
But I definitely understand why you don't like Olga's involvement in the LB(Basically, she looks weak as hell despite being the Final Boss because of the shit going on here).

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Oh come on, she ain't never gonna truly be the end boss.
She's too dumb for that.

And it's not that she's weak, she just seems like a plot device that Nasu uses to set up certain scenario or at the very least to have her be a justification for said scenarios, which isn't necessarily a new thing but ... i never liked Olga in the first place from the begining so maybe that's why i'm not inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Back