• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

There was nothing about that post that made me think Fang was scum for making it.
So you don’t agree with RDK’s assessment that scum usually are self aware enough to want to explain any absences, but Town wouldn’t?

even if so, why does that make it actually suspicious for RDK thinking so?

RDK

Marvelous
How come?

his entrance this game strikes me as a parody of what he thinks we’d expect of him lol. He hasn’t bothered with any of this nonsense in the last couple of games he’s played with us
It's a weak lean based on observations I've made in scum games I've played with him, one of them was the one you were in quite recently. I'll keep it to myself for now with the hope of it developing but you'll probably get there on your own if you think about how he behaved that game as scum. It was obviously very different to how he's started this game.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I hyper focus on everything.
What are you focusing on? You've ironically tried to chide me for mentioning being late in a game that started almost 7 hours ago and fixated on that, when I didn't. Just seems extremely odd.
If the day phase and game has barely started and you claim there's not much to say in reference to the game, I don't think expressing your tardiness is warranted and think it more likely comes from a place of scum than town. Because why would town care if they were late (you're not even that late) if there's been nothing to contribute.
This also seems odd given there's next to no fluff to establish so far with anything else other then not even circumstantial argumentation or circling back to claim its scummy to mention coming hours after the game started.

I simply just don't see the logic there or how tunneling like this can be warranted.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
I would like some more game-related content from Arp myself. I've no reason to question the PR but that doesn't mean a whole lot.
I have been training, just dropping by to provide encouragement during my breaks. Due to my low gamecount I have no real idea on SOP for most people and I've had no issues with anyone's conduct that hadn't already been looked into by someone.

That said forgive me for casting aspersion on such a fine Warrior as Ultra but the declaration of Tpein being off limits for being funny does not strike me as the best way to root out the corruption in our midst

RDK

Marvelous
What are you focusing on? You've ironically tried to chide me for mentioning being late in a game that started almost 7 hours ago and fixated on that, when I didn't. Just seems extremely odd.

This also seems odd given there's next to no fluff to establish so far with anything else other then not even circumstantial argumentation or circling back to claim its scummy to mention coming hours after the game started.

I simply just don't see the logic there or how tunneling like this can be warranted.
I'm not even voting for you so claiming I'm tunneling you is premature and oddly defensive.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I have been training, just dropping by to provide encouragement during my breaks. Due to my low gamecount I have no real idea on SOP for most people and I've had no issues with anyone's conduct that hadn't already been looked into by someone.

That said forgive me for casting aspersion on such a fine Warrior as Ultra but the declaration of Tpein being off limits for being funny does not strike me as the best way to root out the corruption in our midst

Do you have a stance on T Pein?

Back