Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

Warning.
I am a PGO.
I will kill my visitor.

X4LvE6H.gif
Hmmm

I wouldn’t have any issue with this whatsoever but… you literally never claim lol

Poyser

If you're scum here btw I wouldn't think your task would be to scum read lethal, just to make sure he isn't easily cleared.
Yes, trying to discredit early townreads tends to be more scummy than townie as I think ratchet said. Player dependent tho, I don’t think that applies to evans in particular

Poyser

I like T-Pein early
How come?

his entrance this game strikes me as a parody of what he thinks we’d expect of him lol. He hasn’t bothered with any of this nonsense in the last couple of games he’s played with us

Alco

Distinguished
I think I'm about ready to say that I like Haza this D1.

Aurelian calling attention to the fact he's "late" feels like a reach for post content. I used to do it a lot: make excuses for inactivity because I had nothing else to talk about lel

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
First couple of pages - Evans comes off as very on the periphery, making empty observations without drawing any sort of conclusion with them. Points to RDK and Ratchet for saying what I was thinking before I even read their post

Poyser

I think I'm about ready to say that I like Haza this D1.

Aurelian calling attention to the fact he's "late" feels like a reach for post content. I used to do it a lot: make excuses for inactivity because I had nothing else to talk about lel
Yeah haza hunting seems real

Back