• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
C’mon dude
Scum faction kill failed
80% chance a vig shot failed
Also a very decent chance an SK kill failed

you need to stop it now. It’s just obvious. The sequence of events that would need to have happened for him to be bullshitting this claim are about a thousand to one
How do you know vig shot?

How do you know we have a SK?

Big assumption. 80% seems like such an arbitrary number to pull out as well.

Ultra

THE BEAR
No, I’ve played basically every game in our community over an 8 year period including every game this host has ever created. I’m just telling you that there is not even a 1% chance every mafia doesn’t have a fake character to claim. It’s never happened in any game I’ve ever played, apart from games where character claiming was not allowed

why would any self respecting host allow their mafia team to be caught on something as dumb as not having a character to claim? That’s awful

...Then why did Fang not use one! I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm asking you to provide a plausible explanation to understand what happened

The X

Marvelous
X his point is that if he is using Dung Eater as a fake claim, he has been hung out to dry by the host. Something like being given James Moriarty in a Sherlock Holmes themed game.
If he's telling the truth though no way should Dung Eater be pro-town.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Thoughts on CPs claim?
ive had CP as town all game the claim doesnt change anything for me lol

im only curious why didnt he die as ive had a similar role before than stops all kills and dies instead

but still leaning town on him

Poyser

...Then why did Fang not use one! I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm asking you to provide a plausible explanation to understand what happened
Because he’s bad. Only explanation

also he claimed a character that was not his real character didn’t he? Think he used one of his safe fake characters and bullshitted his role/flavour

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
ive had CP as town all game the claim doesnt change anything for me lol

im only curious why didnt he die as ive had a similar role before than stops all kills and dies instead

but still leaning town on him
a lightning rod for example (my pm doesn't mention lightning rod) would redirect all protective roles to me as well. food for thought.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
then why say I claimed it "for whatever reason"? I gave my reasons! my scum reads are pushing a wagon and trying to sus and discredit me. the claim gives me credibility. I want to control the lynch this phase, not allow my scum reads to control it.
That's today, though. And had you given the explanation tomorrow and waited to use the ability this NP, I'd understand.

Was Black Pegged Dragon sussing you yesterday? If I recall, Fang was a majority lynch, correct?
Did anyone even vote you?

Back