• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
What you mean by this?
None died.
Are you implying scum shoot at a bulletproof?
Or scum got role blocked. Or scum target was protected. Lots of reasons for a scum faction kill to fail. If it did, easy to claim it, because someone would have to counter claim (if they even knew) why the faction kill failed.

Ultra

THE BEAR
No, I’m telling you. It’s a 100% certainty. There is nothing to disagree with. Hosts in our community give scum characters that are safe to claim 100% of the time. Not doing so would be bastard in a game where character claiming is allowed.

That doesn't mean they have access all at once. Someone brought up that Gramma used a currency system to purchase claims in a previous set up. I mean, obviously you know him better. But logically I don't really see why Fang claims indi, specifically, otherwise. You can't even chalk that up to him being a singular idiot, because he has probably around 4 other people on his team who helped coach that play.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Here's my take on the matter, I think if you look at any of my posts regarding Fang in a vacuum, they could look bad and be painted as such, because I was reading him as not mafia and took opportunities to go after other players, transparently.

But I think specifically if you ISO me honestly and look at the cumulative amount of interaction between us you really have to force a narrative of "distancing". I was holding water for the guy since he first got suspected in the first couple pages. In spite of that, I did vote him multiple times because the burden of his lies was just too great for me to overlook.

But I think if I were distancing I would look a lot different. At no point did I do that little dance and a jig a scum partner does where they type up a post epicly owning their partner before casting them to the shadow realm. I didn't even *try* to make myself look good when I did vote for him, something I'd obviously do if I was bussing.

This is preemptive since Ratchet actually hasn't posted his "case", but I think that's because he doesn't have one.
well i think ur posts around fang r towny because they were similar to mine in regards to trying and solve him. the only argument i could have is some of ur posts came after mine so it could be a simple case of parroting? thats about it

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
I'm going to go out of my way for a rare defense of Ekko and say in his cumulative contributions to the game, the typing attributed by a single finger of his outweighs anything you have so far brought to the table. While if you're town, it's easy to see you as being low hanging fruit, you've done relatively little to give yourself benefit of the doubt.
Why so agressive? A level head is the staunchest ally in this contest and tensions are already high. I have been suspicious of Sir Ekko for some time now and I wanted an answer so I attempted to force one.
I was one of the earliest to announce my vote toward our slain foe yesterday does that count for so little?

The X

Marvelous
I've made my points on you all game, people can read my posts

I did read your case, as usual you took posts far apart from each other and out of context and twisted them around. I've now confirmed myself. There is literally zero reason to engage with your case at all.
Make all the points in one post. You see how I made a case against you? Surely you can do that, yeah? You just expect people to iso you to understand why you suss me instead of just isoing me so people can see why you suss me.

What posts and points do you specifically disagree with?

Ratchet

That doesn't mean they have access all at once. Someone brought up that Gramma used a currency system to purchase claims in a previous set up. I mean, obviously you know him better. But logically I don't really see why Fang claims indi, specifically, otherwise. You can't even chalk that up to him being a singular idiot, because he has probably around 4 other people on his team who helped coach that play.
We had claims that game for everyone. More flavour claims than we had scum actually. The currency was to get an insight into the setup, which included being able to exchange one for Gram to write up a fake role pm for one of the fake characters he gave us.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
shudnt a role that stops all kills die in return btw? thats called a martyr right?

could a martyr ever be a fake claim lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
You went too hard and too bizarrely at defending Aurelian to be his teammate imo, made yourself look like maybe you had TMI early and too awful to be scum after the flip. Doesn't seem like you were concerned with your image or survival

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion regarding Ratchet. Probably better describes me, if anything, yet lo and behold.

The X

Marvelous
I gave one on my 2nd post
I also bullied Yoshi into claiming.
I think you are just tunneling
Yeah, I don't know about you yet. But Craig wanting to bully Yoshi is just ONE of the reasons I suss him. I did make a case on him, you know...

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Make all the points in one post. You see how I made a case against you? Surely you can do that, yeah? You just expect people to iso you to understand why you suss me instead of just isoing me so people can see why you suss me.

What posts and points do you specifically disagree with?
I'll do it later if I have to, working rn. confirmed town doesn't need to run errands for you

Poyser

No, the role was an added role where he would craft an entire fake claim for them. Character, flavour and role. They will all have fake characters available to them from the very beginning

Ultra

THE BEAR
We had claims that game for everyone. More flavour claims than we had scum actually. The currency was to get an insight into the setup, which included being able to exchange one for Gram to write up a fake role pm for one of the fake characters he gave us.

So what's your explanation for Fang's claim? Because that definitely was the sort of claim someone does when they don't want to be risked counterclaimed, when they have nothing but lint in their pockets

The X

Marvelous
I'll do it later if I have to, working rn. confirmed town doesn't need to run errands for you
See, you tossing around confirmed town this often also makes me believe that claim is fake. Yeah, everyone saw your claim, bro. Do you need to mention half a dozen times how that somehow confirms you and that makes you untouchable for the game?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Dislike this post, Ekko. He is not TMI'ing you as Town anywhere there.
why wud he be disappointed in my play if im mafia, arent i doing my job then what?

things like i am disappointed in you implies he sees me as townie and wants to hit me with the "oh you could be playing better" nonsense

Back