• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
To be clear, my stance is not "You can't read someone town and still pair others with them in the hypothetical that you're wrong and they're mafia". I think you absolutely can and there's nothing wrong with it.

But Ultra says Lethal is scum for doing that. Yet Ultra appears to have done it himself. What's the difference?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
replying to literally people talking to u about him lol

like u were replying to me ratchet etc who r talking to u about poyser

ur long post just came in the middle of a stream of u pushing the guy

u cant rly argue this, and im surely hoping this isnt how u want to spend ur energy soul

The X

Marvelous
well lethal gives info on ultra too so there is that
Exactly. If Lethal flips scum, me and Ultra can join the town core and direct you all. The Supreme Alliance never fails. Looks like all three members of TSA are town this game.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im not even going back to fact check, i am that confident i havent seen u push scum until now with lethal lol

Ultra

THE BEAR

This isn't really a gotcha because I state in the very post you quoted "I think Fang is town but..."

Vs Lethal who made no differentiation. Also my theory came well before Fang claimed Ind. So there's really no equivalence here.

Finally, I did make a mention of how I suspect Alco today. I just don't think that has a serious chance of happening, and I'm more confident in Lethal.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I didn't say it was a gotcha. I asked a question.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Exactly. If Lethal flips scum, me and Ultra can join the town core and direct you all. The Supreme Alliance never fails. Looks like all three members of TSA are town this game.
yes the new members of TSA: X, ekko and pelosi lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
So it's different because you spelled out that it's a contingency and Lethal didn't? Ehhhh

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Except when my main point hasn't been disproven, just one of my side points, then it's not really like I'm saying jkjkjkjk.

Well fuck, eh?
Could be, like I said I've already forgotten most of what happened. The vote on you seemed like a good idea at the time and if you really wanna get deep into this conversation, @Poyser probably has a better recollection of that entire argument.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u mentioned suspecting alco yesterday too btw. i remember because for some reason u wanted me to react to it lol

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I always come to realize it's pointless to interact with you sometimes.

Up the scum radar you go.

Poyser

Your assessment of my play around Aurelian at the end is incorrect and has already been addressed in the thread. Have you read any of it or any of my play or are you simply just going by vote counts that have already been proven to be wrong?

Poyser

I can’t really catch up now anyway as I’m going to sleep and I’m like 10 pages behind but I’m happy enough with my vote on BPD for the time being

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Do we mean a persistent inactive or an actual coaster where he’ll deliberately avoid key phases as scum?
both. he can coast well as scum lol

as town a bit more contributive usually

i have seen him this inactive as both alignemnt is the problem