• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Rugrat

Caldust
Has anyone ever played with SoulKiller before. walls of text as scum with some fairly concrete reads in Phenom and Pein we am hold him accountable for at later junkture

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I always come to realize it's pointless to interact with you sometimes.

Up the scum radar you go.
is that supposed to affect me lol?

im telling u. u cant argue that. if u want to continue ur gna have to give me quotes of u pushing scum after ur long post

otherwise u have to just concede rly. im surprised u r clinging to it

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Poyser seems towny through the exchanges I’m seeing. Feels similar to last game we played too so i feel good about him

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Interesting Ultra immediately went to "it's not a gotcha!" Maybe I'm just scum defending my buddy lethal as BPD has proposed? I didn't sus you in that post I was questioning if you aren't being hypocritical with your case. You can certainly be doing that as town.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So it's different because you spelled out that it's a contingency and Lethal didn't? Ehhhh

Of course it is. Early on the game, I was weighing whether Fang was town or scum, but I had no basis for it. When it comes to reading another player in a vacuum, it's a spectrum.

However, once Fang claims indi, that is information. You either buy it outright, or you don't.

And so in Lethals case it's a blatant contradiction and makes little sense, and the most apparent explanation is that he just had TMI for his thinking that way.

Poyser

The rune of death has nothing to do with protecting people, It's a boss who draws out the rune out of his body. He is one of the secret bosses if I remember and he is corrupted due to having the death rune stored inside him. In the game when you lower your his health or defeat him the first time. He pulls out the rune of death to gain a power boost.

The fact that CP actually agreed to this post and town read ratchet for it, is a bit concerning and
Stop fucking theme hunting

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
More specifically I don't think I'll be the one leading any wagon anywhere right now considering my standing in thread

Which of course won't stop people from hurrdurryouscum-ing me if I don't back up my scum reads with votes so what you get is that right there

Poyser

No one forced him to claim so I don't understand the sympathy you are having toward the guy? The dude willingly out of his own violation outed as an indie to try and save Fang. That failed, and now he outs himself as the Dung Eater. He must have no clue of the lore of the game and thought he can trick his way selling us this idea that he is pro townie.
I never tried to save fang you absolute muppet, I put him in his coffin. Actually read the thread or stfu seriously

Back