• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Day 2 VC 2

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 2 Vote Count 2

Tweet 3 - Alco, RDK, Phenom
Lethal 8 - BLD, Evans, TPein, Retro, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, Yoshi
BLD 3 - Poyser, CP, Tweet
Retro 1 - Rugrat

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have approximately 17 hours remaining.

*Will likely be my last VC of the evening.

Last edited:

Ultra

THE BEAR

Did my vote not count or was I blocked?

[Vote lynch Lethal]

Ultra

THE BEAR

@Grammaton

In case you missed it, and in case for whatever reason order matters.

Doddsy

Mafia God
@Ratchet @SoulKiller @Retrolize @Evans @Yoshi

I voted for Lethal. I dropped a case for Lethal. Lethal says their game has improved and that they are MUCH braver now. This is Lethal's chosen response to that pressure. What do you think of it?
To be fair to Lethal on that point, this is generally how he will react when pressured as either alignment
Don't see how Lethal claims this if he's scum to be honest. Easily provable if he survives. Probably shouldn't have claimed the last part either way.

Could maybe be an alternative claim for a Golden Order blacksmith but I don't believe there are any. I think each character largely creates their own weapon.

This screams fake. Sounds so robotic.

Oh look at Craig instantly liking this post as well.
What about it screams fake to you?

Most of this argument is a large dead zone for anything useful IMO, as it's mostly just fightning and the same points getting repeated over and over. Although BPD looks worse of the two coming out of it at the stage I'm up to, as their doesn't seem to be much genuine consideration of what's being said, regarding both the claim and Poyser's stuff about his vote on Aurelian.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Not really, I’ve given a read based on the actions of the thread. How does it make me have too much information for disagreeing on a read

Cuz he looks terrible af.
Why are you town reading him again?
He literally refused to hammer scum and danced around voting him for hours.
He never gave w good reason not to vote there