• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
anyway im tryna say
there's a limited time frame to gather my thoughts

so, questions? what's the biggest contreversy aside from lethal?
I suppose it perhaps the counter wagon that is on me, lead by Poyser, a probably harmful indie.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Everything he does is NAI.
He can refuse to hammer a flipped scum and its NAI.
He can ditch the thread when he is getting pushed and its NAI.
He can preflip the top wagon and its NAI.
He can try and CFD away from a flipped scum and its NAI.

What else yall want him to do?
He hasn't even tried to hunt or push anything.
Nothing to offer.
Probably because yall treat him like that.
I mean this was fire for sure but also we reached this point after many games of him wilding as town and us lynching him for it. Eventually you reach a point where you just have to figure someone out so you can try to win the game.
Also want to note the irony of how I initially called out Doddsy's slot as one we'd have to watch and after his read through he voted for me.

Also want to note that Poyser voted me after I called out his indie claim.

Also want to note that Craig voted for me after I sussed him D1 (I did drop a case on Craig but alas he did vote for me before I did, but I did write his case during N1!).

Also want to note that Lethal voted for me after I dropped a case in them.

Fuck. What does all of these votes have in common?
Pretty sure I sussed you first because of the way you voted Aurelian without explaining why while you were in the middle of feuding with its chief proponent, Poyser. Can't recall if you sussed me before that or not but I'll look it up in a moment. In any case, trying to frame my well reasoned and extensively argued suspicion of you as OMGUS is laughable.
Okay I wasn't right at all, I thought CP was on here and didn't think Tweet or Phenom were here
Been on him all phase and wanted to lynch him yesterday too but knew nobody would follow so held off voting him. Meanwhile he voted me without even trying to encourage anyone to follow. Can't remember if he ended up back on Aurelian in the end but this was late in the phase.

The X

Marvelous
You really get off on that case huh?

Nah, I’m a child. ISO me to find it.

Googoogaga.
You’ve had a vendetta against me from day one. Don’t bullshit me on it not being personal.

I think he’s being perfectly logical with his observations of the game. Who would you rather it went to?

See another example of just instantly dismissing what I say. No comment on ultra piggybacking Lizard here? Fantastic.

As I said above, ISO them yourself. I built one case and it got mocked. It’s all there.

I’m not frustrated about being pushed. I’m annoyed at the majority of the player base dismissing anything I say as dumb, shit, fake or forced.
Don't give it to Doddsy, that's for sure. What kind of gift are you giving?

Lethal

T.B.A
Subtle shading of Yoshi to try and take the focus off of him. Detecting a small bus here. Haza picking Aurelian apart from post 1 improves my town lean on him.

Not sure the motivation here? Open wolfing?

He's speccing. Uh oh.

When have you EVER been so insistent on flavour? Like, seriously?

Yeah this is all kind of yikes.

WIFOM

Why the suspicion of RDK? Trying to defend a team mate that's been caught off of something so trivial and isn't able to sway momentum?

Red flag. There's also the part where you were "catching up" but had knowledge he'd claimed indy, then spent posts waffling on about him claiming.

Defending the lynch traction. Town Ekko wants to lynch ANY non-town, so vouching for the indy here is just baffling. Now he's swinging away at Ratchet. Oh boy.

You refused to answer this last night. Purple town team? Huh?

50 posts to make a decision? Sounds like a LOT of waffling on to swing this positive towards you.

Yup, I vibe with this. Ugh that it's similar from pein too. It's eerily reminiscent of his approach to my lynch wagon in Xmas when he (Ekko) defended me as best as he could [ultimately went Johnny but the fact remains]

Yet you were hinting at Haza as the alternate? Your justification was flawed.

Are you going to question those who didn't push it?

Scum team has Tweet, Ekko and Yoshi on it. Haza & Ratchet solidifying as town leans (with a skew towards reads)
@Retrolize

So it was Ekko for the most part here

The X

Marvelous
I mean this was fire for sure but also we reached this point after many games of him wilding as town and us lynching him for it. Eventually you reach a point where you just have to figure someone out so you can try to win the game.

Pretty sure I sussed you first because of the way you voted Aurelian without explaining why while you were in the middle of feuding with its chief proponent, Poyser. Can't recall if you sussed me before that or not but I'll look it up in a moment. In any case, trying to frame my well reasoned and extensively argued suspicion of you as OMGUS is laughable.

Been on him all phase and wanted to lynch him yesterday too but knew nobody would follow so held off voting him. Meanwhile he voted me without even trying to encourage anyone to follow. Can't remember if he ended up back on Aurelian in the end but this was late in the phase.
I was one of the last votes on Fang. You've talked a little bit about my play around Fang, but no one else has mentioned my team equity with Fang. You'd think that if I had so many players voting for me that were sure I was scum, they'd build some sort of case about my connection to Fang. They'd probably also have to discuss my late vote on Fang when I could have just avoided almost being the hammer on my alleged mate.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Retrolize

So it was Ekko for the most part here
I'm not as sold on ekko being town as I was at the start of the phase. I'd be open to looking there later but he's not really on the table this phase. Please stick around and try to prevent your mislynch! Deep breaths my friend!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I was one of the last votes on Fang. You've talked a little bit about my play around Fang, but no one else has mentioned my team equity with Fang. You'd think that if I had so many players voting for me that were sure I was scum, they'd build some sort of case about my connection to Fang. They'd probably also have to discuss my late vote on Fang when I could have just avoided almost being the hammer on my alleged mate.
I've raised points about the way you played around him though. You jumped on the wagon without saying anything while you were undermining Poyser,the wagons leader. When it looked like we weren't going to lynch him anymore, you parked your vote on me and didn't even try to get people to follow. Then the shades started closing on Fang again and you slid back on. Is that not the correct timeline?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
It’s a weapon. Obvs if lynched it goes to my hammer. If I survive, I’ll gift to my town core of leans.
Well if you survive this phase don't give it to me since I'm //*CONFIRMED TOWN*\\ and likely to be shot.

Unless it's a BP vest. Then you should definitely give it to me! But you said it's a weapon, so.

Lethal

T.B.A
Actually re-reading my post, Ekko still hasn’t explained what he means by purple town. He didn’t provide a reads list (that I saw) and he didn’t have any comment on my reads list (even though he said he would when on pc) Generally to me someone being fishy about lists has something to hide. Almost struggling for content.

I’ll concede my dragon vote is a little omgus mixed with spite after last night.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Where are there multiple strong players on my wagon? And who have I exactly called liars?

It's tough when you have no case on me and your commitment to your vote feels so uninspired. Like I just don't see if you're town here, you just come in and plop a vote on me, especially when you're voting with someone you say is a harmful indie.

Not sure how it's OMGUS when I literally called your slot out for one we needed to watch out for. Even gave Rugrat a couple of reasons why I didn't like your slot. Thought your read back was alright and it was starting to sway me a bit. But I'm in the best position to know who's wrong about their vote on me. I feel like your vote is halfheartedly and honestly it feel like it lacks conviction.
CP, Posyer and I are all pretty strong players, at least from my view.

I gave a large number of reasons, with quotes on exactly what I was referring to during my read back. I still don't see the entire issue voting with a harmful indie, based on what he has given and the claim he's made, fake or no, he still needs to try and hunt scum for people to buy it. Him being indy is largely irrelevant in this instance.

Becasue I read back, made all my points and you said I looked better, then decided to come back and call me scum after I voted you for the same reasons given during the read back. I don't know how to respond to that last sentence, I'm not outright trying to lynch you without a claim or anything here.

Ratchet

I think there is going to be a trigger on lethals hammer. If he's town which I expect it will be what he claimed. Obviously if he's scum he could be baiting a me and Ratchet into some sort of trap
If we take his claim at face value, then whatever item he made would go to the player who hammered him, probably.

If he's scum, then maybe a bomb of some kind, yeah.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
If we take his claim at face value, then whatever item he made would go to the player who hammered him, probably.

If he's scum, then maybe a bomb of some kind, yeah.
Idk if you've played with the bomb role or not but basically they kill someone who hammers and/or night kills them. Different variants. Usually the hammer variant is just called vengeful townie tho.

Ratchet

Idk if you've played with the bomb role or not but basically they kill someone who hammers and/or night kills them. Different variants. Usually the hammer variant is just called vengeful townie tho.
I've played with a few but it seems to be one of those roles whose terminology has gotten mixed around within communities. My point was, if Lethal is town his request at face value is just to have his item given to someone he town reads. If he's scum then it's to get someone he thinks is obvious town trapped. Between the two I think the town case is more plausible honestly.

Back