• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

A couple of quick points in response:

First, I think it's fairly easily to say "CoNvEnIeNtLy" I look for alternative pushes when I was reading him as town or at least not-mafia. Woo. You're free to insist that in of itself is scummy but establishing that I sought alternative wagons given my stated motivations is not really that compelling.

Secondly, I actually legitimately didn't recognize fang as fang early game. If you're calling me a list, straight up, then you shouldn't be hedging about a conclusion here.

On an individual level, there's a lot of observation of what I could be doing as scum mate, but a lack of a coherent thesis of what I *am* doing. Which is a seriously valid question, why the fuck would I do all this hot potato shit with a buddy who shits the bed 5 minutes into the game? I've gone long for buddies historically, but in that context it was when I needed to go long or accepted the risk to close out the game. I could see an alternate scum self maybe aligning with a couple of points you brought up, in particular around the points involving not excluding other wagons, but otherwise I don't know why I would go out of my way for someone who clearly hasn't earned it. Remember, Fang reached a near majority in just the first couple hundred posts of the game. From then on, it's not a matter of if he's getting lynched but when, and Ab-so-fuckin-lutely not with his avoidance of the thread and eventual indie claim. You need to assume I'm strategically incompetent enough to not understand this.

The sounder approach would be to bus him and look for some opportunities to derail, or set up future wagon narratives. Which is also my assumption when I'm trying to figure out candidates for his buddies.
All you would need to do here in regards to Fang is get him one more day for him to use his role. A duelist tends to lean Town by virtue so that could help his case, and if not then at least he would serve as a distraction.

More to the point, you really should just claim here. You're 2 from Majority.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm Fia, the Deathbed Companion

I'm a Hider. I select my target, and if it's a member of the Lands between, I will commute. If it's not, I will die automatically. One-shot.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I haven't caught up, but I assume I'm in the majority, I'll just claim outright.
btw i thought u weren't online, so it is safe to say i assumed correctly
imma make note of the people trying to ask for a claim from you/asked how much time was left for votes

Poyser

You want me to throw out all these hypotheticals on your motivations. You think you're going to agree with me when I throw out the right motivation? Or do you think you'll deny and twist everything that comes out of my mouth when I'm playing a guessing game on your motivations? Seems like an unproductive use of my energy, especially at EOD.
Seems like something you’re so confident of, you’d at least have a theory of what I was going for lol. Surely there must be a point to me claiming the most evil character in the game and indy when I was under no pressure whatsoever and in fact was pretty townread myself

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

I'm a Hider. I select my target, and if it's a member of the Lands between, I will commute. If it's not, I will die automatically. One-shot.
that's like putting a landmine in my vagina

unlucky oneshot

Ratchet

This can be a pseudo-cop, if you survive the lynch who will you target tonight?

The X

Marvelous
Seems like something you’re so confident of, you’d at least have a theory of what I was going for lol. Surely there must be a point to me claiming the most evil character in the game and indy when I was under no pressure whatsoever and in fact was pretty townread myself
I'm sure that there is a point of you claiming what you did!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
(im looking at the wiki that might translate to Mafia abilities and mechanics, but idk if that one is notable)

Back