• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ultra

THE BEAR
Weird phrasing

you specifically commute, you don’t hide behind your target?

I mean, I'm dressing the role down to phrasing I'm more familiar with. Here are the roles components:

- When I use my role, I'm untargetable
- With a caviet that I die if my target dies, or if my target is non-town

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Also that Ratchet case was lame AF.
He was skipping hella posts to say "howndid he go from X to Y"

:whathekong

The X

Marvelous
So if you correctly pick a town, you commute out of the game and you are safe? Or the abilities that target you hit your target? Because someone who is being hidden behind usually take the damage from a hider.

Ultra

THE BEAR
How can it be manipulated?

By manipulating my target. Since I can't be manipulated, the scope of abilities that an do this is slightly less. But I'd still not risk a false clear. I can still go ahead and do it, on say a player like X, but that information would be maybe 70% reliable, imo.

It's actually more reliable if I die since my kill will be outstanding, but we also don't know what is the normal amount of night kills thanks to craig

Ultra

THE BEAR
So if you correctly pick a town, you commute out of the game and you are safe? Or the abilities that target you hit your target? Because someone who is being hidden behind usually take the damage from a hider.

This was my initial understanding, but this is not how the role works. Nothing gets redirected to target since I am not targetable

Poyser

None of ultras points make sense. The whole point of a hider is to hint at who you’re hiding behind otherwise he dies and we have next to no info

is there a reason you didn’t use your shot on N1 @Ultra?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

He says if they die he dies.
Implies person he hides behind isnt commuted.
Weird?

Ratchet

I believe Gram uses the older form of Hider on this, wherein if the Hider targets scum they die, and if they target town, they are immune to actions except those that target the player they're hiding behind. No commuting involved typically.

Poyser

By manipulating my target. Since I can't be manipulated, the scope of abilities that an do this is slightly less. But I'd still not risk a false clear. I can still go ahead and do it, on say a player like X, but that information would be maybe 70% reliable, imo.

It's actually more reliable if I die since my kill will be outstanding, but we also don't know what is the normal amount of night kills thanks to craig
I don’t get it. How could you possibly get a false clear?

Back