• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

Well yes, but the problem is now that my role is out in the open it is no longer suited reliably for that purpose.
Having it not claimed is no use because we wouldn't know who you tried to hide behind. So no, it's absolutely more useful now claimed. If you target a townie you said you commute so you can't be blocked or redirected. So, who?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Having it not claimed is no use because we wouldn't know who you tried to hide behind. So no, it's absolutely more useful now claimed. If you target a townie you said you commute so you can't be blocked or redirected. So, who?

I've thought of something, that maybe you've seen once or twice before, that could be a workaround. Which I haven't employed yet, since I wasn't going to use it, but probably will from now on

Poyser

I'm Fia, the Deathbed Companion

I'm a Hider. I select my target, and if it's a member of the Lands between, I will commute. If it's not, I will die automatically. One-shot.
Weird phrasing

you specifically commute, you don’t hide behind your target?

Reactions: RDK

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Also I skipped from when Ratchet Tagged me a bunch till now.
Not interested in reading 20 pages rn

Ratchet

I've thought of something, that maybe you've seen once or twice before, that could be a workaround. Which I haven't employed yet, since I wasn't going to use it, but probably will from now on
Go on? Ultra we have an hour, less drip-feeding please, more getting to the point.

Dalton

Distinguished
You didn't even try to solve Fang, though. No talking about him before claim and then just sided with the indie claim.

Pretty gross that you'll leave Poyser if you think he's lying. Not sure why lying indies just get a free pass.
This isn't accurate. I asked for an explanation about the case on him on D1 as I had mostly skimmed past Aurelian's posts tbh because they were annoying garbage. like refusing to claim and thinking he was hot shit when he wasnt. (I do the same with TPein and, to a lesser extent, ekko.) Iirc I was interested in one or two of the points made about him, less so about others. Was at a point where I would have voted had we needed the numbers, but preferred other angles (eg Retro). My willingness to lynch Fang faded away when he claimed Indie and a role I could feasibly see being Gramma-esque

I've always believed that lynching indie at this point is stupid; i'm all for a vig offing him but we want to maximise the info we get from people jumping onto/away from the wagon. lynching an indy doesn't give nearly enough info compared to scumhunting.

Back