• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

All you would need to do here in regards to Fang is get him one more day for him to use his role. A duelist tends to lean Town by virtue so that could help his case, and if not then at least he would serve as a distraction.

More to the point, you really should just claim here. You're 2 from Majority.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm Fia, the Deathbed Companion

I'm a Hider. I select my target, and if it's a member of the Lands between, I will commute. If it's not, I will die automatically. One-shot.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I haven't caught up, but I assume I'm in the majority, I'll just claim outright.
btw i thought u weren't online, so it is safe to say i assumed correctly
imma make note of the people trying to ask for a claim from you/asked how much time was left for votes

Poyser

Seems like something you’re so confident of, you’d at least have a theory of what I was going for lol. Surely there must be a point to me claiming the most evil character in the game and indy when I was under no pressure whatsoever and in fact was pretty townread myself

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

I'm a Hider. I select my target, and if it's a member of the Lands between, I will commute. If it's not, I will die automatically. One-shot.
that's like putting a landmine in my vagina

unlucky oneshot

Ratchet

This can be a pseudo-cop, if you survive the lynch who will you target tonight?

The X

Marvelous
I'm sure that there is a point of you claiming what you did!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
(im looking at the wiki that might translate to Mafia abilities and mechanics, but idk if that one is notable)