• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

No, I never said I would be happy about it. I said that if it was between a no lynch and an Ultra vote, I'd vote Ultra, because I think that provided us information. When Ultra came back and defended himself, as well as town being able to come to some sort of plan to maximize Ultra's claim, that really made me not want to vote Ultra. I didn't mind the CFD attempts at EOD because I thought we could still get a chance at more info.

I suppose there can be an argument made to leave Poyser as a target scum has to take out. But I also think that trying to CFD a harmful indie when no lynch is the other option isn't a terrible route either.
The problem is, the plan doesn't really prove Ultra's claim whatsoever. It just helps Lethal's case if anything, which was the idea behind having him be the target. You kind of went from "yeah okay, I can see him being scum here" to "he's town we should vote elsewhere". Lynching Poyser there really was only to the benefit of scum, at least in the short term.

In any case, let's move on. You've been presented with the likely outcome that your major suspect yesterday, Lethal, in in fact Town, and Poyser was broadly what he had claimed (not Pro-Town, but Neutral). Where do we go from here?

Evans

Acclaimed
What?
I think if mafia wanted him gone then his cfd would had been achieved.
Town vigged him.
Unless town vigged the afk OLU
And mafia killed poyser.
Tmi from u?

Would host let us know if olu is a modkill?

Considering Ral is a sub, surely Odo would have used him over a modkill.

That’s host spec which isn’t worth pursuing though

Big Man

Illustrious
Except we don't know what happened with the faction kill N1. And there's something that happened N2 that I didn't realize until now might be connected to that as well.
there were 3 kills last night before the correction. I'm assuming mafia, SK and the vig. we always have SKs in our game so CP would assume there is one. that makes it very likely there is a role that stopped all the kills and it would be very risky for CP to claim that without knowing himself if the factional kill was blocked.

Evans

Acclaimed
@Ratchet What are your thoughts on Lethal potentially being a Godfather as raised by Ultra? Do you think this is unlikely as you say he’s pretty much confirmed?

I’m in work so ISOing is hard but what was your stance on Lethal during his wagon when he was at 8/9?

Ratchet

I don't think Poyser would have been killed by Mafia yesterday if only because he was a discussion point that took attention away from them.

Ratchet

@Ratchet What are your thoughts on Lethal potentially being a Godfather as raised by Ultra? Do you think this is unlikely as you say he’s pretty much confirmed?

I’m in work so ISOing is hard but what was your stance on Lethal during his wagon when he was at 8/9?
My stance was lean town but not so strong that I could defend him. Now it's almost certain town - he could be a Godfather, sure, but the chances of it being the case seem pretty insignificant to me to bother speculating about. He can certainly be put aside for the next few days and treated as soft-cleared.

Evans

Acclaimed
Also, the more I re-read Ekkos posts this day phase, the more scummy they feel.

Trying to shade me for wanting to lynch Lethal during the phase he was reacting emotionally and saying he was going to give up when I was scum reading him is very weird.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think we let tweet get away with it essily last phase.
Poyser flipped with a safe claim.
And tweet just said he is vanilla.
If we ever get to CFD time I offer him.
Also.
Lets not wait till the last 2 hours again....

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Can you actually explain it for those of us who don’t know them?
I mean, I'm asking why you scum read him. Please don't turn this around on me.

Why do you scum read Soul?

soul this game has been mostly invested in flavor solving and not threadplay solving. the only remotely townish post from him was his long read post which he actually didnt even follow upon and push the scum reads in it

if u r asking me this question it means u, in some capacity, shape, or form do town read soul or atleast not scum read him and thats bizarre to me given his gameplay so you deserved to be asked do u have any reason to belive soul is otherwise? (belive soul is townie)

Evans

Acclaimed
My stance was lean town but not so strong that I could defend him. Now it's almost certain town - he could be a Godfather, sure, but the chances of it being the case seem pretty insignificant to me to bother speculating about. He can certainly be put aside for the next few days and treated as soft-cleared.

But you said you’d still be willing to vote to lynch Ultra today.

If I had to vote now, I'd vote for Ultra. How he plays today will, for me, decide which direction I end up going in.

Why would you vote to lynch Ultra if you’re confident in saying Lethal is confirmed? Unless you know already that they’re both town?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i have had a theory that mafia rolecopped soul hence their confidence in him lying. i mean guy didnt even use his fake claim

this points more negatively against soul and in some way against phenom

Ultra

THE BEAR
But you said you’d still be willing to vote to lynch Ultra today.

Why would you vote to lynch Ultra if you’re confident in saying Lethal is confirmed? Unless you know already that they’re both town?

Credit due for taking a position that doesn't convenience you

The X

Marvelous
I haven't liked BPD's play tbh. just scum read poyser from the start off fairly weak reasoning which didn't make much sense to me and seemed to stick to it throughout despite all the things that followed in the game such as poyser starting the lynch on the only flipped scum.

there's this post which says its likely aurelian and posyer aren't a team but he kept pushing him as scum after aurelian flipped. he agreed with poyser on lethal as well but he seemed to want to stick to his scum read on poyser no matter what. this is obviously something i'd accosiate with scum because removing scum reads gives you less content to fake scumhunt with.
I mean, Poyser didn't flip pro-town indie, did he? So all my bad feelings about him are justified.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also poyser flipped and his role had a fake claim but fangs role didnt?

Back