• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What?
I think if mafia wanted him gone then his cfd would had been achieved.
Town vigged him.
Unless town vigged the afk OLU
And mafia killed poyser.
Tmi from u?

Would host let us know if olu is a modkill?
yall cfded last second ppl werent even online lol

mafia wud have gladly taken the lynch if they wanted it, and you should have no indication that the people voting him were townie

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
for mafia, a no lynch is better than lynching poyser

stalling the day to achieve no lynch is better for them

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I do actually think it's possible you ganked me because I was specifically tasking you all day to dbe open, and you were *intentionally* not. So I don't think it's just coincidental, but whatever. We're here now.
I'll be transparent here, since I still have theories of my own, and it's important info.

I did send an action to you. There was no "action failed" by the Host.

Ratchet

I was hoping to avoid this in the interests of fairness, so I think the best thing for me to do is claim - I can't be certain scum haven't investigated my role anyway. After dinner, though.

The X

Marvelous
First of all, y'all should've pushed that lynch on ultra through. That EOD was ridiculous. Mafia tried and failed to kill ratchet. Who has ratchet been trying to push? Black Dragon and Ultra. This is elementary guys.

vote Ultra
When did Ratchet push me??

Ratchet

I'll be transparent here, since I still have theories of my own, and it's important info.

I did send an action to you. There was no "action failed" by the Host.
To be clear, you would probably only receive action failed if you were an investigative ability. Or otherwise, a role that would receive feedback from use. Knowing this, where do you stand on Ultra's claim?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm curious how Craig survived the night with his previous action, admittedly

Maybe he's less of a threat to scum, but going by the oneshot alone and assuming how much power his role could hold for town, I'm surprised he wasn't a night kill

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
BPD still sussing me at this point is utterly nonsensical. There are at least 3 kills in the game. Okay maybe the vig held his n1, but do you think the Mafia and SK both failed to kill organically n1? My role is confirmed and obviously town lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm curious how Craig survived the night with his previous action, admittedly

Maybe he's less of a threat to scum, but going by the oneshot alone and assuming how much power his role could hold for town, I'm surprised he wasn't a night kill
My role is used up. They wanted to kill ratchet because they see him as more of a threat than me. Gee, who does that sound like? It's Ultra lol

Back