• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
also it's funny, that post was clearly overly dramatic, yet two of you went completely separate ways of going about it.

Craig appealed to my pathos - he's lending a hand by trying to appeal to my emotions, despite saying I shouldn't use them in Mafia.
Now, is it a genuine willingness to believe me, or is it to avoid any further suspicion?

Evans (I think?) went the completely opposite route. He jumped at the opportunity to sow seeds of doubt about my authenticity, by claiming and inferring that my facetious exaggeration and pleas for help were forced.
Is it a genuine reaction or is there more to it?
The fact two separate players - Craig and Evans - quoted the exact post I'm referring to interests me.
One of them is to paint it in a specific light indirectly, the other shows some level of accountability they'd take for it?
And which posts fit these descriptions?

Alco

Distinguished
Yes, but his claim was made after that and for no reason. No one was asking why there was no kills. No one was pressuring him. Just 'hey guys I stopped all kills'. So yeah, I have my doubts about the validity and the motivations behind the claim.
Why would he wait until a wagon is formed on him?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Wait. Retro’s claiming to have Seraph’d the claimed hider last night?! What is actually happening in this game lmaooo
do u have any reads? u havent pushed me at all today despite wanting me yesterday

Evans

Acclaimed
Yes, but his claim was made after that and for no reason. No one was asking why there was no kills. No one was pressuring him. Just 'hey guys I stopped all kills'. So yeah, I have my doubts about the validity and the motivations behind the claim.

This is a very odd rabbit hole to be going down.

Also can you respond to the question I asked about why you thought CFDing with hardly any time left in the day into a player who’s being read town by most of the game was a good idea?

The X

Marvelous
but at the beginning of day 2 you said you thought him, lethal and CP are a team. I assume you meant on the same team as aurelian yes?
My man, this is my fifth time discussing this. I can't be bothered to do it again. Is this really what you should be focusing on?

Ultra

THE BEAR
The real normative problem isn't claims but players with no skin-in-the-game getting complete passes for no good reason. The bar has been extremely low for players who have done a fraction of what I have, and I'm hosting a god damn game too

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
for the sake of statistics, wud it be more interesting if they r both same alignment or different alignments lol?
way more interesting if they were diff alignments, since i could theorize so much on that for funsies when this game is over

if you're asking in a roundabout way who i think is most likely to be scum, that's an interesting way to phrase it? or are you genuinely asking me what my take is on what i feel is the interesting scenario?

if that's the case, why is the possible scenario i find interesting relevant here?

Ratchet

The real normative problem isn't claims but players with no skin-in-the-game getting complete passes for no good reason. The bar has been extremely low for players who have done a fraction of what I have, and I'm hosting a god damn game too
Isn't that always the case? Not specific to you either - better players are held to higher standards.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well Ekko the vast majority of players in this game aren't caseble in the traditional sense where I find contradictions and motives in their play...most of them are just picking their noses and eating their boogers. I will soon drop a case on Dalton but even though I know there's scum on my wagon, and I've read a few isos, not too many smoking guns, just a lot of...meh.
that meh could be scum. you saw how i stood for a claimed indie yesterday. i think if u can fight this urself i will be inclined to support u if i see ur PoV making sense but if i see u sitting on the defensive then u aren't really helping me help u here. i am aware there r alot of slots happily enjoying the ride that need to be pressured more. id happily join a dalton bigman or alco pressure. id be more than happy to go after tweet soulkiller tpein or RDK

The X

Marvelous
right this means someone is atleast going to be benefitting from ur flip no? i expect u to be going ham on the ppl that were on ur wagon but u arent doing it

whose reaction gave u that impression? couldnt it be mafia that want to defend RDK? im rly lost on the thought process behind this whole thing and seems like ur just making these responses up
I'm saying RDK wasn't a well thought through idea, Ekko. Not sure what you want me to say. I've told you why RDK was on my brain at the time. I told you how I feel CFD can present unique opportunities. I've told you it was a dumb idea.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ahhhhhhhh what? Why are you talking about Gram's botch? Why are you revealing this now? Again your claim just comes out of nowhere.

Look at what CP has done. Faction kill failed N1 so he claimed he stopped it. Faction kill failed N2 and he's claiming it. Great coincidence.
i dont think CP is the type of players to make that play honestly

Back