• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

Yeah I don’t think he’d be capable of any kind of deep analysis either, but the dude said he was being a predator and trying to jump on a mislynch but yoshi’s first reaction was to defend Aurelian which doesn’t really fit that view at all lol
Probably just sad he lost an ally. Low-key

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Lethal @SoulKiller @Ultra @Alco @Arp Bladstrum @Yoshi

pls hide ur online activity in the preferences to prevent any angle shooting

Pictured: Soulkiller and The Thread

4661.jpg

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
...And if he was cop getting a claim out of a wagon 10% into the day is an obvious waste. We still have plenty of time for consolidation, if someone can reasonably remove themselves from the pool of suspicion based on their posts that would be preferable. If the suspicion on him doesn't budge, sure.
and if he claims cop, it puts him on the chopping block

if we think he's scum and he's the majority lynch that's different
he's either going to dig his grave further in other people's eyes, or prove himself without claiming
we aren't even close to seeing what actions may be submitted and what kills mafia are going for, either
claiming this early is highly advantageous to mafia either way
and if he's suspected as being scum and a player with the doc role doesn't feel he's valuable enough to save or let's mafia get him, and his kill shows he actually was the cop, we no longer have an investigative role

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also weird, you accuse RDK of trying to deflect attention from himself when I'm having my exchange with him. And the exchange is solely about me mentioning being late, in a game which JUST STARTED, with next to no fluff or build up yet other then the obligatory SoP from everyone, regardless of having played with each others. Then you pivot on this much later on after I finish my shtick with them to say I'm being "bad" defending myself when I hardly did any defense.

You seem way too eager to hope on a potential lynch wagon at someone to hide.
if the game JUST STARTED then how can u be late lol. are you just posting ingenuinly or what

Poyser

and if he claims cop, it puts him on the chopping block

if we think he's scum and he's the majority lynch that's different
he's either going to dig his grave further in other people's eyes, or prove himself without claiming
we aren't even close to seeing what actions may be submitted and what kills mafia are going for, either
claiming this early is highly advantageous to mafia either way
and if he's suspected as being scum and a player with the doc role doesn't feel he's valuable enough to save or let's mafia get him, and his kill shows he actually was the cop, we no longer have an investigative role
No, if he claims cop it would take him off the chopping block?

whatever use his role would provide is obviously rendered null if he is LYNCHED which is where he’s heading right now. That’s why blanket not claiming attitudes are dumb af

if he is cop then obviously unfortunate, but the doc should ALWAYS protect the outed cop no matter his opinion on whether he’s valuable enough to save or not.
He’s been given a chance to prove himself without claiming and he’s failed, so he needs to claim or he’s just gonna get lynched

Emil

V.I.P. Member
That is the point against me in your perspective, not mine. I didn't mention anything like you pushing a vote like me, like you suggested earlier as if I was being paranoid about that possibility. No one else even picked up on that or ran with that other then you and just you.

I never got defensive over it. I'm more curious why you keep changing your vote focus.
do u have scum reads btw? can u stop talking about urself a bit

Ratchet

if the game JUST STARTED then how can u be late lol. are you just posting ingenuinly or what
I think I've seen enough of this thing you're doing, where you act like you're catching up but you're just parroting previous things or theorising possibilities that later prove to be true (Aurelian being Fang for example).

Vote: Ekkologix

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The lengthier explanations were in response to others though. And yes there are better ways, but there was no scum read I could make at that point and if I faked one there’s just no way it would have been believable so I instead opted for a read that I did feel comfortable making, especially as I was pretty sure it would be something that would draw reactions from others. After that I kinda came to the conclusion that I’d talked about lethal way too much, much more than the read merited lmao. That’s why I stopped by saying I did it to get the ball rolling. That said, ofc that’s the order of events… I’m not well gonna say I did it to get the ball rolling BEFORE the reactions am I?
whats ur read of alco rn

Alco

Distinguished
Pein why do you think Ratchet and Poyser would be aligned?

Didn't Poyser just now agree with CP and call him sus ?

Ratchet

Of course it is, he was never telling people not to enforce meta, he was just telling people to thoroughly explain such meta if they do so.
I... just bolded the part where he suggested not using it. That was the part I was addressing. If you believe I've misinterpreted that in some way, then by all means.

RDK

Marvelous
I... just bolded the part where he suggested not using it. That was the part I was addressing. If you believe I've misinterpreted that in some way, then by all means.
You've clearly misrepresented what he said by ignoring a key detail in his post.

Back