• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm thinking about claiming.

- First, I hate claiming
- However, I am DEEP into this game
- Feel my voice has constantly been questioned
- I don't want to be a distraction anymore
- I am back to work tomorrow and will be not as active and want to help game state

Thoughts?

Why would you volunteer to claim? Didn't you literally call CP out about doing this exact thing?

The X

Marvelous
Why would you volunteer to claim? Didn't you literally call CP out about doing this exact thing?
BRO I literally listed my reasons for why I was thinking it.

And no, Craig just claimed out of the blue. I'm giving people a voice on whether or not they want a claim since I am in a willing mood. I want to help town solve and if I am to believe some claims, there are townies that do not trust me.

Evans

Acclaimed
BRO I literally listed my reasons for why I was thinking it.

And no, Craig just claimed out of the blue. I'm giving people a voice on whether or not they want a claim since I am in a willing mood. I want to help town solve and if I am to believe some claims, there are townies that do not trust me.

Considering how hard you went at CP about his claim, this is definitely out of the blue.

And as town, why would you willingly volunteer information - especially on a day when we clearly have a set lynch target?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Principle. I will if needed. It's not going to catch scum or lead to it. Doesn't explain any real mysteries either.
But weird you'd say this, since you implied it wasn't always a vanilla town role - these types of roles tend to have more valuable information than not
If you claimed generic, I'd buy into the whole "no mystery thing"

If you're just vanilla town now it's moot to hold back information (compared to being Doctor and trying to conceal yourself so you can atleast use your abilities at the beginning to stall scum)

I claimed Chichi for that very reason, but I understand role claiming gives a huge advantage to scum

maybe you feel you can't discern anything from the info you've been given if you have any, perhaps there's another way to look at it that you aren't seeing?
I'm confused why you don't think it wouldnt shed light on things

But I can't tell if you're playing 4D chess and just baiting people with a bluff as a self sacrificial thing
If you weren't tunneling so hard this game and you happen to be town I'd wager you would gotten n2'd and I hate to admit how much it'd help direct myself

I think its the same for you, if I'm killed or lynched, the fog disippates

I'm effectively useless if I'm killed, but how likely it is over certain players, I don't know

The X

Marvelous
Considering how hard you went at CP about his claim, this is definitely out of the blue.

And as town, why would you willingly volunteer information - especially on a day when we clearly have a set lynch target?
Not sure what you're saying in the first line, sorry.

I've literally given my reasons as to why I'm thinking about claiming. Also, I've already dropped hints and talked a little about it. And honestly, there's not a ton of reason to keep it a secret.

Evans

Acclaimed
Not sure what you're saying in the first line, sorry.

I've literally given my reasons as to why I'm thinking about claiming. Also, I've already dropped hints and talked a little about it. And honestly, there's not a ton of reason to keep it a secret.

You said CP's claim was out of the blue, you're willingness to claim under no pressure votes wise is out of the blue IMO.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
this just clearly tells me u havent read why i scum read him lol

also u dont know fang like i do. RDK doesnt either. i said it many times there r merits to RDK being a townie. which is why im not tagging every1 and asking them to lynch him now. i get that. but you dont know fang

RDK could have asked a normal queston to fang but fang exploded and this wasnt planned. my point is there was a gap between RDK's initial sus and when his vote came. this could be them trying to damage control in scum chat lol

and then after poyser voted RDK came to vote. the damage was hard to fix from there and they didnt interact much after that

i wouldnt be scum reading RDK if i didnt have the other issue with his play in which he lacks alot of solving. tell me tweet, aside from the fang thing, would u ever town read RDK?
I'm just telling you how I experienced their interaction. Aurelian enters, RDK goes at him, Aurelian fumbles it, rest is history. I'm clearly not the only one who sees things that way either and you'll have to agree that your interpretation of it is pretty unique.

Fwiw I agree that outside of that I am running out of reasons to think he's town.

The X

Marvelous
But weird you'd say this, since you implied it wasn't always a vanilla town role - these types of roles tend to have more valuable information than not
If you claimed generic, I'd buy into the whole "no mystery thing"

If you're just vanilla town now it's moot to hold back information (compared to being Doctor and trying to conceal yourself so you can atleast use your abilities at the beginning to stall scum)

I claimed Chichi for that very reason, but I understand role claiming gives a huge advantage to scum

maybe you feel you can't discern anything from the info you've been given if you have any, perhaps there's another way to look at it that you aren't seeing?
I'm confused why you don't think it wouldnt shed light on things

But I can't tell if you're playing 4D chess and just baiting people with a bluff as a self sacrificial thing
If you weren't tunneling so hard this game and you happen to be town I'd wager you would gotten n2'd and I hate to admit how much it'd help direct myself

I think its the same for you, if I'm killed or lynched, the fog disippates

I'm effectively useless if I'm killed, but how likely it is over certain players, I don't know
That's what I'm saying, I don't see a huge point anymore of concealing my role.

There's no info for me to figure out. I guess it provides a piece of information to town, but nothing that helps solves wolves.

Fog would be removed much more if I could get a Lethal flip.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I'm thinking about claiming.

- First, I hate claiming
- However, I am DEEP into this game
- Feel my voice has constantly been questioned
- I don't want to be a distraction anymore
- I am back to work tomorrow and will be not as active and want to help game state

Thoughts?
If it's not gonna clear you or lead us to scum then don't bother imo

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Dalton should be vigged.

He ain’t gonna be around / active long enough for a proper push
do u scum read him?

have u considered that this is a player who ultra scum reads lol

The X

Marvelous
You said CP's claim was out of the blue, you're willingness to claim under no pressure votes wise is out of the blue IMO.
Yes, CP's claim was out of the blue.

But I haven't claimed? I thinking out loud that I'm thinking about it and want to hear opinions. I'm trying to see if town wants this information. I want to help solve my slot and I don't want to waste town's energy with trying to argue with or solve me.

The X

Marvelous
I'll also be hitting the sack soon and then working all day. I think I'll get back with about an hour before EOD. Trying to make up for my absence.

Evans

Acclaimed
Yes, CP's claim was out of the blue.

But I haven't claimed? I thinking out loud that I'm thinking about it and want to hear opinions. I'm trying to see if town wants this information. I want to help solve my slot and I don't want to waste town's energy with trying to argue with or solve me.

No, you haven't yet. But I'm saying your willingness to considering your back and forths with other players, is out of the blue.

You're not being voted. There's literally no reason to share information about your role when the consensus is we're lynching Ultra today. That just gives scum more information than they need.

The X

Marvelous
No, you haven't yet. But I'm saying your willingness to considering your back and forths with other players, is out of the blue.

You're not being voted. There's literally no reason to share information about your role when the consensus is we're lynching Ultra today. That just gives scum more information than they need.
Thank you for your opinion, that is why I asked.

Back