• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Okay now you're taking things too far even for me. Who else would I be collecting weapons from? So now I'm an indie?

Left titty, I was joking around with Lethal last phase visit ma out receiving the gift. But I mean, of course who wouldn't want the gift?

When I hear gift giver, I just think it's a gun and that's what makes most sense to me. If it's not a gun, then there's nothing wrong with what I said. If it is a gun, I could have only known that had I been in a team with Lethal or RDK. Do you believe that I am one of their mates? Especially when I put forward the theory I low key think they are mates themselves?
arguing semantics and subconscious intent is gonna result in circular arguments and i won't do it to u so ill drop this despite having made up my mind that it is a peculiarity in my eyes

and idk the lore so i have no idea how wep collection would work in a game like this, that's fair
but
i never specifically said indie, did i

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It’s fishing.

Ratchet high chance of dying. Haza was a town read. I’m not following on others presented by scum reads of mine.
- yeah I could’ve given them a second kill but hey, I’ll trust my instincts and vibe. Wouldn’t be the first time I gift incorrectly

You said you would use all 24 hours, then voted, then feigned ignorance as to how much time is remaining. It’s just very hard to follow your thoughts here.
I’m seeking inconsistencies - playing alongside you at Xmas I’m more aware of your approach.

Who are your top 3 town & top 3 scum?
its literally not fishing :hestonpls

imagine a cop comes here and says hi guys i am a cop and i got town on a player but i will not tell u who

i ask them tell us who is that player!!!

how is it fishing :trinny

The X

Marvelous
i thought someone said lethal gave a weapon

also

also

ALSO

HEAR ME OUT BROOOO

if this is a slip it means BLD is scum with lethal or.... RDK

WOOOOO!!!
You think me and RDK are mates? You and me were just talking about him and Lethal as a team.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
its literally not fishing :hestonpls

imagine a cop comes here and says hi guys i am a cop and i got town on a player but i will not tell u who

i ask them tell us who is that player!!!

how is it fishing :trinny
He should drop the name before night to inform our power roles decisions tbh, I'm not worried about scum knowing who a neigborizer is or whatever this is

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Because I scare them.
okay this is just bravado

i mean technically speaking i am also kinda operating on my own confident and cocky "durrr cos I'm a guard or whatever I must be a high priority kill"

either you are scum or they're going to keep us both around since we're running like chickens with their heads cut off

Or idk
I find that you leaning on to the whole "bro I'm just tunneling I do this as town" is kinda handwavey
That prob doesn't actually connect you to Craig, but the redundancy by explaining you're just tunneling and then laying off when people who read you as town makes me think you're trying to placate and maintain a town image for the people that you know will read you town the most/willing to give u the benefit of the doubt

You are smart enough to realize this kind of thing can be used to your advantage, I am sure

The X

Marvelous
arguing semantics and subconscious intent is gonna result in circular arguments and i won't do it to u so ill drop this despite having made up my mind that it is a peculiarity in my eyes

and idk the lore so i have no idea how wep collection would work in a game like this, that's fair
but
i never specifically said indie, did i
Oh shit did I just slip as indie now?!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You'd have to ask them.
They clearly aren't afraid of you for tunneling confirmed town and an indie who was playing very pro town lol. And then there's lethal, who they seem to be OK with you and Ultra pushing since neither of you were shot at. Meanwhile Ratchet was pushing ultra, defending me, and iirc wasn't down to push lethal.

Yeah pretty clear which lines of thought scum aren't keen on and which ones they are.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
No mech info on Soul, just trusting my gut on that one.

RDK I can be swayed on, though. I see your POV when talking about the Fang interaction. RDK/Lethal/Fang could make sense on paper.

I think I am wrong on CP. I can let my ego go on that one.

Rugrat and Dalton are scummy by default. No idea what Rugrat's deal is. Dalton for sure could flip scum. I think he avoided Fang.

What am I missing then, Ekko? Where are the wolves?
im running in circles myself i think we desperately need flips lol

we have no investigative roles info either so we r just shit talking to each other and nothing gna come out of it without a flip

it saddens me that ultra has to go this early actually. ive enjoyed their presence in the game and if it was up to me id lynch sm1 else lol

for posterity. i think these r the wolves

tpein, rdk, lethal, soulkiller

if im gna add one more its probably tweet, ultra or dalton? or eh maybe alco/big man

thats where im at

The X

Marvelous
okay this is just bravado

i mean technically speaking i am also kinda operating on my own confident and cocky "durrr cos I'm a guard or whatever I must be a high priority kill"

either you are scum or they're going to keep us both around since we're running like chickens with their heads cut off

Or idk
I find that you leaning on to the whole "bro I'm just tunneling I do this as town" is kinda handwavey
That prob doesn't actually connect you to Craig, but the redundancy by explaining you're just tunneling and then laying off when people who read you as town makes me think you're trying to placate and maintain a town image for the people that you know will read you town the most/willing to give u the benefit of the doubt

You are smart enough to realize this kind of thing can be used to your advantage, I am sure
Who am I laying off when people read me town?

I appreciate the compliments but I don't really have big or complicated thoughts like that as wolf.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Sorry that in a Mafia game when i hear the word weapon my mind goes to gun and not morningstar or cat-o-nine tails.
look what did i just say

it's gonna become a circular argument from me, and ill refrain from beating a dead horse. that doesn't mean my line of thought about it is going to change, but in the grand scheme of things, i just implied i won't harp on it

u don't need to continue to justify just bc i don't fully follow your reasoning silently

The X

Marvelous
They clearly aren't afraid of you for tunneling confirmed town and an indie who was playing very pro town lol. And then there's lethal, who they seem to be OK with you and Ultra pushing since neither of you were shot at. Meanwhile Ratchet was pushing ultra, defending me, and iirc wasn't down to push lethal.

Yeah pretty clear which lines of thought scum aren't keen on and which ones they are.
Do you want my claim, Craigy-poo!?

Back