• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

That's fine then.

Vote: Ultra

We should probably not hammer until last hour or two, there are plenty of players who have not been here today (RDK comes to mind) that need to be posting something.

Evans

Acclaimed
The mini Evans wagon was pretty silly. For context it was about 4am in Brit time, so yes of course he will be leaving the thread shortly. I'm also not sure how any of those involved, including Lethal, thought it was a solid direction with it being established he won't be here for a while to comment on it. If it was pressure, fine, but it would need to hold for a good 8 hours at which point we once again would run the risk of needing to swap votes late or no lynch.

Seeing BPD and Ultra latch onto it makes me think that they just don't care who we lynch. The insincere posturing BPD had around recanting his desire to claim (I can get the post) felt awfully coy, and frankly unearned. We are not going to lynch a player for a internally-consistent but somewhat outlandish trio of scum. Not on Day 3.

I had a wagon after I said I was leaving?

:bosque:

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
That's fine then.

Vote: Ultra

We should probably not hammer until last hour or two, there are plenty of players who have not been here today (RDK comes to mind) that need to be posting something.

3 AM here.
11 hours from now its like 2 PM
Working hours.

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm off to bed - I'll circle back to Ultra if that's the wagon tomorrow for the lynch. Completely fine with that.

But this:

in my head is a proper fucking slip

:hestonpls

@CraigPelton @Ratchet

Actually going to sleep now.

Looking forward to lynching scum tomorrow :garrett1:

Evans dropped utter nonsense and immediately absconded

Interesting narrative.

I said it twice, stuck around for extra 15 mins the first time and replied to BPD & T-Pein before actually going

Lethal

Exceptional
Interesting narrative.

I said it twice, stuck around for extra 15 mins the first time and replied to BPD & T-Pein before actually going

So yeah I voted you. Mind explaining how you arrived at Dragon/Ultra/myself as a team?

Don't worry, I took my vote off not long after. Just found the whole deal very strange, especially given play from all 3 names on D2

Evans

Acclaimed
So yeah I voted you. Mind explaining how you arrived at Dragon/Ultra/myself as a team?

Don't worry, I took my vote off not long after. Just found the whole deal very strange, especially given play from all 3 names on D2

I still think Ultra is likely scum.

BPD I have been town reading, but when I consider the inconsistencies against Poyser/CP through earlier phases then the claim debacle I'm starting to turn. The attempt to CFD onto Haza who was being town read by most of the game with like 30-40 mins left in a day stunk and then the slip about being upset you gave a gun away. When you could have sent a BP or a gun felt like a slip.

If Ultra & BPD flip scum, then it means the claim to have hid behind you means it was likely as a team you went for the high risk, low reward play of trying to confirm you as town as a scum inventor and the then confirmed slip becomes a smoking gun on you.

Which would then make RDK's position in the thread untenable and likely scum too, which whilst it sounds wild - it matches the decrease in his play since D1 but this is where my theory starts to make me doubt myself as RDK's been one of my strongest town reads all game.

It also means I'm wrong to have been sussing Ekko all game and makes him look much better.

The CFD onto me after I said I was leaving was dodgy as fuck and literally full of OMGUS lol

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I have to wonder what the fuck phenoms thought process here is, if it even exists.

He specifically town reads me BECAUSE of my interactions with Fang.

Ratchet's case is literally just pulling out all my Fang interactions.

Then he says yup looks good and does a complete 180.

Average voter on my wagon

The bolded isn’t true. My read back was strictly looking at Aurelian’s posts and the few around them to try and discern if I can find folks who wouldn’t be aligned with him. I never read your posts that interacted with him, the feels good was based on a post he made regarding you and then I was able to see your interactions when Ratchet put the case together hence why I moved away from town leaning you into where we are now.

Evans

Acclaimed
1. Lethal - I've come away from the hard scum read on Lethal I had. Ultra's flip is gonna give us info towards this, but see my prev post for why I still have Lethal down as scum as opposed to the town read he's getting off everyone else.
5. Retrolize - Honestly trying to figure Retro out. Why seraph a claimed hider? Very strange. The run of posts about hating certain roles and being high etc just seemed like nonsense to me. I also don't get why they wouldn't say who they're worried about setting them up for opportunistic mislynch when they've already claimed their role? Like that information is helpful for town.
6. Ekko - If Ultra/BPD flip scum then I think it makes Ekko look good and moves him away from my suspicions. Although I still feel uneasy about the perceived distancing between him & Ultra.
7. Ratchet - Strongest natural town read from his play all game. The janitor attempt confirms it IMO.
8. RDK - Has been my biggest town read all game but again as per the prev post and the change in activity & thread presence is a bit of an alert IMO.
9. TPein - The CFD was crazy, especially when you look at who joined it.
11. CraigPelton - Literally confirmed town and actively pushing/leading town.
14. Ultra - Pretty set on Ultra being scum still. Hasn't done anything to change my mind and the pushes on inactives like Dalton seem like a distraction.
19. Doddsy - Still leaning town on Doddsy as per my previous reads list.
20. Black Legged Dragon - pretty content it was a slip re: the gun/kill given to RDK. I don't know in what world town BPD would be expecting Lethal to give him a weapon lol. The inconsistencies and tunnels through a scum perspective seem like massive distractions and the willingness to claim under no pressure or demand was ????.
21. Hans Tweetenberg - Tweet's been a rollercoaster this game. I don't get why he's suddenly become averse to the Ultra lynch today but his play has been night & day from D1. I want to give the benefit of a the softest town lean possible based on my current scum reads & directions I wanna go with.

Back