• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Hmm think you missed my point there bud. You're putting in all of this effort on Poyser but voting with him, and you didn't really say anything about the guy you ARE voting, which makes the vote even more sus, like hedging bets maybe, idk. Just seems really odd!

I don't have any reason to vote Poyser at this junkture
i came to realize this recently when abi spent 2 days scum reading me but voted someone i scum read with me. i think he is town here and is scum reading poyser but is acknowledging the existence of a more immediate pressure vote and is willing to help out with it.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Number 2 is why I reckon he’d avoid me at the start of the thread if I was around

also he’s been told he’s played into his scum meta hundreds of times and never managed to change it lol. Well he has made minor adjustments here and there, but nothing that stops him from falling within his parameters
does he not even early fluff post as scum? i am used to the games starting at times when he isnt availible. this time the game started at a time he is online and he got a tag no? does that add to the equasion

also its hard to guage fear from fluff. he hasnt rly directly interacted with u or any of the posters aside from evans about game stuff iirc

Emil

V.I.P. Member
does anyone know if this could be a multiball or..? any flavor geeks?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If you're asking this question, you already know he is Fang. You are not slick.
wasn't sure about it. i know fang was called The Hunter here. i wasn't sure if he changed his name or not but i had feeling that it had to be him, an admin on this site

his unique way of replying made it even more apparent

Emil

V.I.P. Member
OGC.gif

Hopefully you rolled town this time. 🙏
i rolled town
on g
no cap no kizzy

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Let it go Scum Kun.
You wont lynch me.
And after we lynch you Imma get hella town cred cuz you are my #1 sus.
#2 is lethal.

Aurelian I am just playing ball with for the sake of getting a lynch.
And I do agree he seems to be playing carefully.
why lethal lol
he isnt shit talking at all

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
unknown.png

unknown.png

Howdy my tarnished friends trying to survive in the cruel world of the lands between. I have some bad news for ya all, but I am the one who will become the Elden lord and bring peace back into these lands.

I am honestly surprised we are 34 pages into the game already, you guys are all living in EU or something? I really hope DP time will be managed to take into consideration both EU/NA timezones. I am on my lunch break right now so will slowly catch up by the end of the day. (My day for it's still early)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
does anyone know if this could be a multiball or..? any flavor geeks?
I'm guessing Golden Order is Mafia and then the volcano manor guys could be either a mini faction or their leader is the SK. Pretty sure Odo hates multiscum fwiw but @Poyser can fact check that

Dalton

Distinguished
on page 18 and seen numerous people distancing from yoshi with 'yoshi sus but newbie so meh' posts.

Alco the latest.

Feels like busywork, doubt multiple maf are doing it but worth noting nonetheless

Emil

V.I.P. Member
going by prev games personally (page 11), it isn't uncommon for fang to announce his schedule and limited time regardless of alignment

sometimes it's used to excuse himself as scum, but imo, it's more common for him to simply be transparent as town about his schedule
the man works two jobs, and to top it off, hes an admin on here so there's some duties he's obligated toward

yes this is a soft defense of fang
its kinda a general gripe too
no, i just wish people got their facts right and scum players who typically use "im busy" type excuses get a heated cattle rod up their anus because it destroys any trust toward the authenticity behind legitimate business

i realize it's how mafia is played, but it's irksome when someone like ratchet is sick, ekko is burned out in a game or two, or someone has familial obligations and are being sussed for stuff that are entirely sincere

however if the examples above use this knowledge against people in the future they will not be defended and lost their right to my trust when it comes to things keeping people away from the game
dw im playing this game in full force. give me a bit to get my head in it. i am currently in an another game but that ones more inactive

you could say i am only using 0.420% of my full power rn, but i intent to apply as much as it takes to yeet scum!

Dalton

Distinguished
Well you're assuming I'm some sort of newb here. You ask this condescending questions like I don't know this game. If Poyser wants to soft town read Lethal early in the game, fine, do that and leave it. But he didn't do that. He tried to give a lengthy explanation about Lethal's meta. Then he later tried to say he did it all in the name of pushing the game forward. These three thought processes Poyser has had, I feel is somewhat contradictory.
As someone who has played a lot with Poyser

He would do the explanation thing as town and as scum

Wouldn't read too much into his intentions with it tbh

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Okay.

I just thought it was odd for RDK to sus Fang over a minor detail like explaining why he arrived late, but Fang seemed to make a bigger deal over it than RDK, so that's why I switched my vote to him. After Fang seemed to hyper focus on my switch, that didn't do him any favors and I doubt I'll switch my vote.

Can anyone explain to me what the deal with Poyser is? I glossed over some of the posts accusing him of sus behavior, but what is it over?
he is being accused of power wolfing / being calculated in his play, as in making a play (in this instance weak town read of lethal) for allegedly a motive thats not to promote discussion and move game forward as he claims. i dont agree with it fully myself. do you? from the posts u read frm poyser does he seem townie or scum to u?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If a player has enough suspicion to gather 12 votes, is given the option to claim as a way to potentially sway the lynch elsewhere, and refuses to do so based on some silly idea they picked up from anime forum Mafia, what exactly do you expect me - or really - anyone, to do? Your angle and approach to this is weird, and I suspect it's motivated by reasons that arent evident from the thread. If that is the case, you're probably going to need to say so.
where did u draw the distinction between mafia and town fang, or u just want to lynch him for whatever. u earlier said reading him is better being result-based.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Well you're assuming I'm some sort of newb here. You ask this condescending questions like I don't know this game. If Poyser wants to soft town read Lethal early in the game, fine, do that and leave it. But he didn't do that. He tried to give a lengthy explanation about Lethal's meta. Then he later tried to say he did it all in the name of pushing the game forward. These three thought processes Poyser has had, I feel is somewhat contradictory.
I don't think so. You've played on WS so you know games there have a tendency to have several pages of fluff before anyone starts really talking about the game. Avoiding that by starting game discussion on page 1 or however early it was seems reasonable and pro town to me. He's a sneaky boy tho so I'm not reading him town until I see some results! I see no reason to sus him though

Back