• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Do you think Ratchet would give that weird planar existence defense of Aurelian if they were teammates? I'm feeling sus on him too but not sure they're scum together! Don't want to speculate multi scum at this early junkture even though the theme supports it.
do u have scum reads aside from aurelian? u seem to be reading the game this time around

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Hmm okay I said I didn't like that one Evans post (it was because it looked manipulative) but the more I read from him the more I get the feeling he actually believes what he says and it fairly unapologetic about it so that's a good sign

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i m o hosts should make a rule where funny players get to dead post in some games if lynched early on, without actually genuinely participating and are just bg noise and cannot assist any faction
(ekko too)

so this crap doesn't happen in the case they're scum and off the hook for entertainment purposes
implying i am not already included in "funny players" who die early

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
do u have scum reads aside from aurelian? u seem to be reading the game this time around
I'm sus of Ratchet, BLD and to a lesser degree you as well. Not forming teams rn tho, these are all indiv reads and one flipping scum can make me read others town etc

Ratchet

where did u draw the distinction between mafia and town fang, or u just want to lynch him for whatever. u earlier said reading him is better being result-based.
I haven't voted for him. I support him claiming. I think the initial argument against him was fair, but I wouldn't say I scum read him. If he refuses to claim, I am happy to lynch him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Fwiw rather than being impressive I imagine it’s largely down to scum killing me early and thus there not being too much opportunity. Odo did try his best in Juice’s shitshow of a game tho!
we could have maybe did it in the xmas game if the mafia team was a bit more active lol

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm sus of Ratchet, BLD and to a lesser degree you as well. Not forming teams rn tho, these are all indiv reads and one flipping scum can make me read others town etc

I think you are traumatized from last game.
give kekko a chancy

Dalton

Distinguished
Number 2 is why I reckon he’d avoid me at the start of the thread if I was around

also he’s been told he’s played into his scum meta hundreds of times and never managed to change it lol. Well he has made minor adjustments here and there, but nothing that stops him from falling within his parameters
Tbf he was saying on discord the other day he's evolved his game a lot iirc. So i wouldnt say its something to discount since its something he's actively been thinking about.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This is an inaccurate representation of what he said?
its accurate, but half assed

he took only the second part and left the other option i gave

classic selective reading ratchet

Dalton

Distinguished
page 7

mental notes: controversy surrounding lethal's play being alignment indicative or not
i find this gap in opinions quite odd. one of them may be a potential narrative or a potential way to buddy him
cannot tell, dont know most of you
this feels...nothingy?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The conclusions he was drawing were veterans tend to take advantage of him as he’s an easy content generator and that he tends to favour his friends. I don’t think you can really make any of these statements after one game lol. It made it sound like they’d played multiple games together. It’s his second game lol, dude doesn’t even have a style of play yet
honestly i dont know why ultra thought it was necessary to make that post anyway. cuda waited to see how yoshi plays first then make it if he notices any differences/similarities

Back