• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Stop rolefishing dude I'm confirmed, I'll give actions as necessary. You asking over and over necessitates nothing
it helps us learn who did not perform a kill. i dont think a "confirmed" player like u can afford to be selfish with us.

i see where u r coming from but id prefer since u are already a claimed jailor, for u to give us ur info on the table

could i atleast have names from u that u do not think r serial killers?

im also wondering who did u protect because we have 3 kills and i thought u wud protect ratchet who is "confirmed"

Rugrat

Caldust
hey lethal wanna take a look at bigman and alco and tell me what u see?

this seems genuine but kinda shady no? it was me who killed tweet. if im reading this post with bias could paintt it as u pointing fingers at soul for it.

do u town read big man? if so why?
PoE isn’t kind to big Man. I’m not sure on him, but it was a good point regardless

Emil

V.I.P. Member
cp we dont rly know when u going to die if u r confirmed so i want u to help us out make the most out of u b4 u die, please

RDK

Marvelous
Ekko your reasons for not killing me make no sense, you're saying it's because I was being vouched for bc of my play

Tweet literally was being vouched for by mech and you didn't pause before shooting him

Emil

V.I.P. Member
1. Lethal
3. Rugrat
4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
8. RDK
11. CraigPelton

13. Big Man
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
18. Yoshi
19. Doddsy
20. Black Legged Dragon

22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

Time to ISO the nulls and rethink those blues
i like the list tbh

i think yoshi is town though. can u talk to me about the read on BLD? and has ur read on RDK not changed?

did u get a chance to see my claim? how does this shape up your view, if any?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ekko your reasons for not killing me make no sense, you're saying it's because I was being vouched for bc of my play

Tweet literally was being vouched for by mech and you didn't pause before shooting him
i shot tweet as a placeholder

tweet has not lynched scum. u did

i do not trust alco, but i trust the people that kept saying u were town

Evans

Acclaimed
i like the list tbh

i think yoshi is town though. can u talk to me about the read on BLD? and has ur read on RDK not changed?

did u get a chance to see my claim? how does this shape up your view, if any?

Why do you think Yoshi is town?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Good post to bring up in hindsight. Ultra was the easiest scum read to have in thread since most people seemed to have it, and a lack of other reads could point towards being cautious as scum
do u know who ultra was referring to here btw?

im totally in line with bigman/alco fitting that category as people who just voted ultra one dimensionally and sat on it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Who did you trust that kept saying I was town and why? Cp? Who else
cp ultra ratchet dalton poyser all thought u were town and stopped me from pursuing u at some points.

even BLD did, but i dont fully trust him

and when i started scum reading tpein he shifted to scum reading u which gave me the impression that its possible tpein wanted to buddy with me and get me to lynch u after realizing im turning on him

Emil

V.I.P. Member
even tweet stopped me from pursuing u and i didnt trust him

lethal stopped me and i trust him a bit

evans stopped me and i trust him a bit as well

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think the thread has been very vocal in telling me to not push u, which i did

i am presenting my scum read on u but i really cant push u because i simply cannot ignore what the majority is saying

i understand very well that i can make mistakes. im not stupid to push someone i am not 100% sure on

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why do you think Yoshi is town?
i think yoshi's play around fang and his willingness to claim unprompted comes from a place of a newbie town than newbie scum

newbie scums r often times shaky and quiet. u can easily get them to be very nervous when u ask them for a claim or vote them

yoshi seemed pretty calm and down to cooperate as needed

Evans

Acclaimed
i think yoshi's play around fang and his willingness to claim unprompted comes from a place of a newbie town than newbie scum

newbie scums r often times shaky and quiet. u can easily get them to be very nervous when u ask them for a claim or vote them

yoshi seemed pretty calm and down to cooperate as needed

Could it not be newbie scum doing anything to get a town read?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Alco do you have info on BPD?

Lethal with an early breadcrumbing of me and then pointing out which of his reads we’re right/wrong is curious lol

Ekko’s refusal to lynch Ultra despite him saying “I can’t help you bro” and the fact it made sense to lynch Ultra seems like TMI.

Vote Ekko
do u think i was faking my inability to take a firm stance on ultra yesterday

i dont know how many times i had to say it lol. i really struggled to see him as scum, and if i see it then he had to be playing such an excellent scum game

that was my position on ultra entire time lol

i didnt vote him because i wanted to use the entire day and hear dalton's claim first and see where ultra goes

thats how u solve a player lol. i want to give ultra a chance to show us where he goes

i disagreed with his read on dalton but was open with exploring where it takes ultra

i said that i feel like ultra is very frustrated regardless of alignment because none wanted to listen to him. it felt like me and ratchet and BLD were the only ones really working with him. maybe tpein too and lethal

the rest just didnt. i guess u did a bit but u never moved from him

Back