• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
and FRANKLY
you have more clear motive to kill tpein here imo

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
not necessary claim but atleast allow dalton to answer ultra

imma be frank u r coming with the mindset that gives me the impression that u know everyone's alignment already so i dont sense the same interest in solving that we townies should have.

a real townie would not forget that he wanted to push a player he scum reads. thats like me suddenly forgetting about RDK. you want to tell me u r townie but u forgot the only scum read u had on day 1? how is this reconcilable ?

additionally, considering u r very low activity, u seem to be making very informed/motivated and firm decisions for that activity level. i, for instance, have 1k+ posts and i was fairly lost yesterday. i am very surprised how someone with a twelfth of my post count cant have tipple my confidence (or rather arrogance) in ignoring all that ultra does and just go for the lynch anyway

i really dont think how u handled that wagon is townie.

lasly. please claim, big man

Lethal

T.B.A
Yeah nah, I still don’t remotely town read you even with the vig claim cos that usage isn’t what I’d have done. Tweet, really? So many variables. You’ve tunnel sussed Haza and Evans frequently but no shot that way? This screams of wolf ekko baiting out the vig counter claim.

I don’t know if I was blocked. I know that I didn’t send anything though. You really are fishing good. TMI slip?

Dalton

Distinguished
Can you expand on what you mean by this? Is this meant to be in reference to something I said about you, or about other people sussing you when you think I'd have done the same thing as you?

Lethal

T.B.A
Anyway I’m out for an hour or so. I’ll be back then.

Dalton, ekko looking bizarre here
Not voting dragon, alco, or cp
Everyone else I’m open to examining

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ok lethal if a vig never counter claimed will this idea of urs change?

if your only reason to scum read me is scum!ekko claims vig to bait the real vig out (which is very silly), does the vig not coming out right now make u feel better or worst?

i mean look at the players in the game right now. everyone but yoshi posted and absolutely none of them is going ham at me. this shud be an indication to u that none of them is counter claiming or hinting at counter claiming me. does this makes sense?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
tell me who has conviction tpein? you guys who fken no lynched when i was asleep?

???

if i dont have strong scum reads then i dont have strong scum reads. im not going to just fake conviction out of my ass to please u guys

Are you even voting anyone?
Yikes...

nope i dont think i did and i have no problem with that

i have talked with every single player in the game and havent yet picked one to vote today

thanks for overextending dipshits

now i have a direction to go for

I always claim anti town abilities...
Or if I am a miller I claim that too

This is your whole game.
He was your partner and saw you doing this last game.

I'll be shooting you most likely

i will meet u in dead chat then my friend. i dont think u will stay much longer :)

You are lethals #1 sus or something lol.
Probably gave it to him with that in mind.

based

probably still scum tho

sadge

the character mattered when someone claims an indie like poyser or fang but doesnt really matter much for the rest honestly

well off to sleep as well gn

It matters since his character might not mesh perfectly with his role claim. It could, but it very well also couldn't, especially if PGO is just being used as cover for not wanting to be visited.

Just look at how he didn't address the subject.

BLD doddsy soulkiller tpein are all people i could toss with ultra as teammates

the scum team is not weak btw. the game is hard because they r good. this is a good team

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if a player right now starts going very ham at me then maybe it means they r the real vig and they want to go after me

but none is doing it

why do u think is that? @Lethal ?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Retrolize now do the same and iso my posts around tweet. dont forget in couple of posts i said "you are DONE" ^^

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
if a player right now starts going very ham at me then maybe it means they r the real vig and they want to go after me

but none is doing it

why do u think is that? @Lethal ?
why do you keep trying to sus out the "real" vig? this reads like a potential vig is a threat to you and you're trying to subtly role fish

Emil

V.I.P. Member
why do you keep trying to sus out the "real" vig? this reads like a potential vig is a threat to you and you're trying to subtly role fish
lol retro there is no other real vi. its me lol

i am very open right now. the real vig can come challenge me

where r they?

Big Man

Illustrious
he wasn't my only scum read at the time though, I had 3. and I never displayed confidence on the read at all. I just didn't think the day phase was going anywhere else and I thought everybody had given their thoughts.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think i may have lethal a bit frozen on his logic here. not sure if hes scum or not lol. lets see how he comes back with it

Alco

Distinguished
Insisting that gut is in all cases more trustworthy than claimed information is a stance I never thought I'd see in a mafia game tbh