• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
he wasn't my only scum read at the time though, I had 3. and I never displayed confidence on the read at all. I just didn't think the day phase was going anywhere else and I thought everybody had given their thoughts.
nah stop lying. day 1 u only had 2 posts. one town reading aurelion and scum reading yoshi, and the other one just randomly bus voting aurelion after vote count is done lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
im going by ekko's potential to be a very persuasive presence and ultimately using that to his advantage, no idea about you
you seem to be stepping up the second things started getting spicy with ekko and me
you are a nonentity lol
why you're submitting yourself in a scum team i haven't even addressed, idk

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im going by ekko's potential to be a very persuasive presence and ultimately using that to his advantage, no idea about you
you seem to be stepping up the second things started getting spicy with ekko and me
you are a nonentity lol
how much of ur read of me is caused by paranoia?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
we're talking about day 3.
i am talking about day 1

no way u forget a scum read u had in day 1 when it comes to day 3

and then u make a post about him and say "obviously this is not important"

you arent solving. u dont care to solve. u dont care what aignment yoshi is

you are scum

Big Man

Illustrious
you are a nonentity lol
town has a vig. there's no persuading getting counterclaimed, he would get autolynched.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Insisting that gut is in all cases more trustworthy than claimed information is a stance I never thought I'd see in a mafia game tbh
i never said it's more trustworthy but nice framing

it doesn't mean claims mean nothing to me and aren't important info. but they can be used to manipulate or form a narrative and have been in the past

it's how they're being used, when they're being used, and why
now to like 40 people i don't know, i can't deliberate on your motives because i don't know you well enough or your play unfortunately
but what i can do is assess plays i do know better

Dalton

Distinguished
Insisting that gut is in all cases more trustworthy than claimed information is a stance I never thought I'd see in a mafia game tbh
if this refers to me and evans earlier i was just protecting my report on ekko lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
lol retro there is no other real vi. its me lol

i am very open right now. the real vig can come challenge me

where r they?
im confused
you said you're a 1 shot vig, yes?
why would you mention a "real vig"

you're baiting someone into a counterclaim, are you not? but you seem particularly sure that there won't be one
what is this line of thought from you i myself am missing here

Emil

V.I.P. Member
you have literally 2 posts in day 1

1 of them soft town reading aurelion and scum reading yoshi

second one came after votes are locked and was a plain obvious bus vote on aurelion that didnt even cause the hammer

then u drop yoshi completely because u dont really care lol

randomly by the end of day 3 right as u vote ultra u say

"obviously not important now"

why is this part important to say? because u dont really care to solve yoshi lol. u just want that juicy ultra mislynch

yoshi was never a genuine scum read for u. u just made it up

and then u spun your position regarding the yoshi flip after fang's flip to continue ur scum read of him

Emil

V.I.P. Member
thats like i suddenly forget RDK exist and then come in EOD 3 and vote ultra while saying "obviously its not important now" but RDK is scum guys for *insert completely different reasons than before* wooo~

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i will meet u in dead chat then my friend. i dont think u will stay much longer :)
okay you say "you are DONE"
but you also say something that can be inferred as you choosing your next possible target
a target who, presumably, all game you've scumread

and your justification for this is because you don't want to handwave town reads on him?

Big Man

Illustrious
you have literally 2 posts in day 1

1 of them soft town reading aurelion and scum reading yoshi

second one came after votes are locked and was a plain obvious bus vote on aurelion that didnt even cause the hammer

then u drop yoshi completely because u dont really care lol

randomly by the end of day 3 right as u vote ultra u say

"obviously not important now"

why is this part important to say? because u dont really care to solve yoshi lol. u just want that juicy ultra mislynch

yoshi was never a genuine scum read for u. u just made it up

and then u spun your position regarding the yoshi flip after fang's flip to continue ur scum read of him
already answered all this.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
there's actually plenty i can infer from posts but they'd be assumptions

improper or proper ones depending on the outcome of the game
and these inferences are hard to "prove" until the game ends so ill have to ask you when it does end where i should've looked

Emil

V.I.P. Member
okay you say "you are DONE"
but you also say something that can be inferred as you choosing your next possible target
a target who, presumably, all game you've scumread

and your justification for this is because you don't want to handwave town reads on him?
no he is done as in im fken shooting his brains out lol

but i was more reasonable even still

because i am town and town are reasonable

i left him and changed to big man

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
@Tiara I'm gonna need some input from you.

I actually agree with Ekko that a claim might not be a bad start.
Hello.

I‘ve read the threadmarks and a bit of the game, but would prefer a summary or sth, else I just start reading the game.

I‘m Town, Yoshi didn‘t know how the role works and submitted one action all game lol.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i submitted

alco > tweet > bigman

bigman came after 7 hours or so from when i submitted tweets name because thats just how much it took me to reread the game and iso people lol

i am putting my head into it now lol

Back