• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Elden Ring Mafia - Night 3

'Oh little Ranni, my dear daughter. Weave thy night into being ...'

Queen Rennala
2x Bus Driver
Bearer of the Great Rune of the Unborn

"Foul trespasser.
Send word far and wide.
Of the last Queen of Caria, Rennala of the Full Moon.
And the majesty of the night she conjureth." - Ranni

c280e5992eebf714471aa4794c219fb4ee1da9ab.gif

Congratulations, you are Queen Rennala, Lands Between Aligned! The former head of the Lucarian Academy, and reigning monarch of Caria, you repelled and ultimately won the respect and love of the invading Radagon, giving birth to three of his children.

Following the Shattering, you were deserted by Radagon, and in truth what remained was little more than a broken husk of a woman, cradling the Rune of the Unborn whilst locked away in the grand library of the academy.

The form you now inhabit is in fact an apparition of your former self created by your daughter Ranni, whilst your physical self languishes in an almost catatonic state …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 2x Bus Driver (You may target two players and switch the destination of any roles that target one player to the other)
- Great Rune of the Unborn (You may choose to tap into the rune's power at any point, and doing so will give you the ability to create life anew, at a cost. Use with caution. Will not transfer upon your death)

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

'Then I suppose it's time. Farewell, Lobo. My faithful wolf, my better half.'

Latenna the Albinauric
Vanilla Townie

"Will you show me the way? To the land of Miquella's Haligtree?" - Latenna

FSeAra9XsAAwfND.jpg

Congratulations, you are Latenna the Albinauric, The Lands Between Aligned! One of the Albinauric people, she is found tending to the body of her deceased wolf companion Lobo, who in all likelihood was killed by Sir Gideon Ofnir.

Beseeching the Unknown Tarnished, she willingly joined his side when they showed her the half of the Haligtree medallion, becoming a spirit to assist them in battle.

In this game, you have no role.

'What's the meaning of this? How unfortunate...'

Sellen
Vanilla Townie

"I was exiled from the Academy of Raya Lucaria, as a reviled, apostate witch. Do you still wish to learn from me?" - Sellen

ye3f1hist1v81.png

Congratulations, you are Sellen, The Lands Between Aligned! A capable yet headstrong former pupil of the Lucarian Academy, you were expelled for your treatment of some of your fellow students, conducting ‘unthinkable acts of apostasy’

Fundamentally, you are driven only by curiosity and thirst for knowledge, with little thought for morality, and ultimately this curiosity proved your undoing …

In this game, you have no role.

It is now Day 4. With 16 alive, 9 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

and FRANKLY
you have more clear motive to kill tpein here imo

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
why would dalton claim lol he had one vote and it was from the guy everyone wanted to lynch. I probably could have tried to push yoshi for a claim at that point yeah but I'll be honest I've forgotten about him a few times lol and nobody had said anything about liking my case.
not necessary claim but atleast allow dalton to answer ultra

imma be frank u r coming with the mindset that gives me the impression that u know everyone's alignment already so i dont sense the same interest in solving that we townies should have.

a real townie would not forget that he wanted to push a player he scum reads. thats like me suddenly forgetting about RDK. you want to tell me u r townie but u forgot the only scum read u had on day 1? how is this reconcilable ?

additionally, considering u r very low activity, u seem to be making very informed/motivated and firm decisions for that activity level. i, for instance, have 1k+ posts and i was fairly lost yesterday. i am very surprised how someone with a twelfth of my post count cant have tipple my confidence (or rather arrogance) in ignoring all that ultra does and just go for the lynch anyway

i really dont think how u handled that wagon is townie.

lasly. please claim, big man

Lethal

T.B.A
i want to be selfish and ask u to send me a kill but hey u do u

so did scum not roleblock u? does that mean u r supplying scum? i dont want to go as far as say u r scum urself but whats ur thoughts on not being blocked and allowed to craft as u wish lol
Yeah nah, I still don’t remotely town read you even with the vig claim cos that usage isn’t what I’d have done. Tweet, really? So many variables. You’ve tunnel sussed Haza and Evans frequently but no shot that way? This screams of wolf ekko baiting out the vig counter claim.

I don’t know if I was blocked. I know that I didn’t send anything though. You really are fishing good. TMI slip?

Dalton

Distinguished
17. Dalton - I haven’t noticed him, but I hate hate hate hate being accused in part of a wagon he possibly would have been on. In fairness I don’t see a scum player sussing CP at the star of day. CP has more influence than him and is “confirmed”
Can you expand on what you mean by this? Is this meant to be in reference to something I said about you, or about other people sussing you when you think I'd have done the same thing as you?

Lethal

T.B.A
Anyway I’m out for an hour or so. I’ll be back then.

Dalton, ekko looking bizarre here
Not voting dragon, alco, or cp
Everyone else I’m open to examining

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yeah nah, I still don’t remotely town read you even with the vig claim cos that usage isn’t what I’d have done. Tweet, really? So many variables. You’ve tunnel sussed Haza and Evans frequently but no shot that way? This screams of wolf ekko baiting out the vig counter claim.

I don’t know if I was blocked. I know that I didn’t send anything though. You really are fishing good. TMI slip?
ok lethal if a vig never counter claimed will this idea of urs change?

if your only reason to scum read me is scum!ekko claims vig to bait the real vig out (which is very silly), does the vig not coming out right now make u feel better or worst?

i mean look at the players in the game right now. everyone but yoshi posted and absolutely none of them is going ham at me. this shud be an indication to u that none of them is counter claiming or hinting at counter claiming me. does this makes sense?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
tell me who has conviction tpein? you guys who fken no lynched when i was asleep?

???

if i dont have strong scum reads then i dont have strong scum reads. im not going to just fake conviction out of my ass to please u guys

Are you even voting anyone?
Yikes...

nope i dont think i did and i have no problem with that

i have talked with every single player in the game and havent yet picked one to vote today

thanks for overextending dipshits

now i have a direction to go for

Xmas 2021

I am a bomb.
I will kill anyone who visits me.

-----------------------------

I claimed out of goodness and being a teamplayer.
Culda just stayed quiet and let town die.
I never claim.
I am known for that

--------------------------------

In this game (Christmas 2021, on WS), Pein was a PGO and openly claimed in that game so my previous point has now been rendered moot.

I always claim anti town abilities...
Or if I am a miller I claim that too

This is your whole game.
He was your partner and saw you doing this last game.
:whathekong

I'll be shooting you most likely

i will meet u in dead chat then my friend. i dont think u will stay much longer :)

You are lethals #1 sus or something lol.
Probably gave it to him with that in mind.

based

probably still scum tho

sadge

the character mattered when someone claims an indie like poyser or fang but doesnt really matter much for the rest honestly

well off to sleep as well gn

It matters since his character might not mesh perfectly with his role claim. It could, but it very well also couldn't, especially if PGO is just being used as cover for not wanting to be visited.

Just look at how he didn't address the subject.

@Ultra why r u not joining rdk direction if u agree that he had a bad reason to join ur wagon. whats ur read of rdk rn?

also tpein wouldn't claim on day 1 if he didnt already prepare a good flavor claim ready or just have a real claim

i dont mind getting the flavor. i dont think it will make any difference tho

BLD doddsy soulkiller tpein are all people i could toss with ultra as teammates

the scum team is not weak btw. the game is hard because they r good. this is a good team

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if a player right now starts going very ham at me then maybe it means they r the real vig and they want to go after me

but none is doing it

why do u think is that? @Lethal ?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Retrolize now do the same and iso my posts around tweet. dont forget in couple of posts i said "you are DONE" ^^

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
if a player right now starts going very ham at me then maybe it means they r the real vig and they want to go after me

but none is doing it

why do u think is that? @Lethal ?
why do you keep trying to sus out the "real" vig? this reads like a potential vig is a threat to you and you're trying to subtly role fish

Emil

V.I.P. Member
why do you keep trying to sus out the "real" vig? this reads like a potential vig is a threat to you and you're trying to subtly role fish
lol retro there is no other real vi. its me lol

i am very open right now. the real vig can come challenge me

where r they?

Big Man

Illustrious
not necessary claim but atleast allow dalton to answer ultra

imma be frank u r coming with the mindset that gives me the impression that u know everyone's alignment already so i dont sense the same interest in solving that we townies should have.

a real townie would not forget that he wanted to push a player he scum reads. thats like me suddenly forgetting about RDK. you want to tell me u r townie but u forgot the only scum read u had on day 1? how is this reconcilable ?

additionally, considering u r very low activity, u seem to be making very informed/motivated and firm decisions for that activity level. i, for instance, have 1k+ posts and i was fairly lost yesterday. i am very surprised how someone with a twelfth of my post count cant have tipple my confidence (or rather arrogance) in ignoring all that ultra does and just go for the lynch anyway

i really dont think how u handled that wagon is townie.

lasly. please claim, big man
he wasn't my only scum read at the time though, I had 3. and I never displayed confidence on the read at all. I just didn't think the day phase was going anywhere else and I thought everybody had given their thoughts.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think i may have lethal a bit frozen on his logic here. not sure if hes scum or not lol. lets see how he comes back with it

Alco

Distinguished
Insisting that gut is in all cases more trustworthy than claimed information is a stance I never thought I'd see in a mafia game tbh

Back