• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
r u an indie btw

u and rugrat seems most pacifist - an indie trait
the u here is phenom
read him and rugrat indies

my reads in day 2
RDK - lean scum but i want to give them a chance after the flip being mafia
ultra - lean town from their interactions with fang
BLD - lean scum
soulkiller - lean scum

i had reasons to belive BLD wasnt very townie day 1. his late vote on aurelion and continuos pushing of posyer/CP was problematic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't see any point in that sort of anaylsis unless we are working of a scum flip.

Working on connetions between unprovens is a waste of time and locks you into hyper focusing on a certain group, which ultimately hinders your ability to actually hunt scum.

Any decent scum can easily fake interactions and suspicons anyway so I don't value it as a good hunting technique
not quiet. no matter how decent a scum is the interactions can never be as pure as townies interacting

when we r in mylo we cannot afford to mislynch. we have to take every player and make sure that a team fits for them

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Sure

Town

Ekko
Ratchet
RDK

Town-lite

Hans Tweetenberg
Dalton
Yoshi
Alco

Null
CraigPelton
Arp Bladstrum
Lethal
Retrolize
Soul
Doddsy

Scum

Phenom
TPein
Evans

- Null pile is mostly players who haven't quite met the burden of content to determine town alignment. Then there's players like retro who I can't pretend to have a read on besides looking like her usual self, Soul still catching up, and Craig being a bald anomaly. Also, I had a tow lean on X originally, but he doesn't quite feel as town as he *could* be.

He said you (Lethal) called Evans Scum. Not that Evans called Lethal Scum.

dutch brothers :pals:

lets unvote
vote broken pegged dragon

but if he flips town its your fault

:tpein:

Ah, that makes sense. Sort of. Fair point in regards to Lethal.

We get a lynch yet?

About 2 or 3 votes away from hammer.

It was you or cp pointing him out that made me go actually yeah he’s doing the grand sum of fuck all here in the first place

I only warned kekko to stop interefering with the wagon I felt had a chance of flipping scum cuz I dont want people to try and lynch him if aurelian did flip scum.
He refused tho.
Doubled down on it.

:zilla1:

Yes.
He never backed away.
If eurolean flips scum ekko gonna be my number one sus. Vig him
If he flips indie he will also be sus to me.
I think he was gonna say "see we shulda lynched someone else"
"If was scum I wulda just lynched him"
This is how kekko likes to gain town cred.
By not lynching town.
he literally does it all the time even on the last game.
Refused to hammer @craand then used that the next day to say "I cant be scum I wasnt even lynching town"
I literally told him it was a lose lose situation for him but he persisted on trying to derail.
Hella dumb.

Yes.
Only reason I can think he would persist staying on it.
Even after I spelled it out multiple times that it was a dumb move.
He said he wasnt afraid of the flip.
That town wasnt gonna punish him even if aurelian did flip scum
Then when aurelian says he needs kekko dead kekko refuses to lynch him for ????? Reasons?
I hope aurelian just flips scum and then lynch/vig kekko.
I think they botched the fake claim.

Evans the new berry tho.
Fr fr
On god.
No cap.
#facts

Also lethal showed up outa nowhere and did interject which was weird.

Yeah I was confused too.

He's implying lethal is self aware enough to be faking anger to look like he's town when he's scum since he wasnt angry in christmas mafia :biden:

I don't think anyone will - Vig shouldn't yet as it makes them a target, SK won't claim it.

Which is fine for now.

Don't see scum killing me any time soon given Ultra seemingly sussed me (haven't got to his promised case yet) so I'm not worried about dying with the name either (unless SK wants me dead i guess)
k am also open to pursuing lethal lynch

i put way too much leeway to be empathetic toward frustration which fucked my read

Doddsy

Mafia God
not quiet. no matter how decent a scum is the interactions can never be as pure as townies interacting

when we r in mylo we cannot afford to mislynch. we have to take every player and make sure that a team fits for them
As I said I don't value it.

For the sake of it, I don't see any reason Dalton couldn't be aligned with anyone outside of Flower. I wouldn't expect that he is aligned with Alco either, but he has pushed more onto Flower than Alco as the liar of that group.

Phenom , I wouldn't expect him to be aligned with BPD or Lethal.

In terms of the two together I don't see any reason why they can't be aligned. Limited contact between the two of them, most of it today is Dalton saying he'd vote Phenom but that's just a generic opinion at this point which is safe for scum to give up if they're aligned

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
am still more confident in a indie read on ekko or BLD. BLDs refusal to claim is ???

lethal lynch can help open scum reads, so can yoshis slot (sorry tiara, not sure what you are still)
am not sure where i stand on evans. also looking at people that were closer to end of day phase in votes

Doddsy

Mafia God
I'm not open to lynching Lethal today if that's being discussed now, hider confirm it's not worth gambling on a GF flip

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Looking at DP1 wagon progression, this is how it developed as the game reached it's conclusion.

The first wagon these players hopped into the wagon.

Aurelian 7 - Poyser, Yoshi, Arp, CP, RDK, Alco, BLD (page 46)

Aurelian 8 - Poyser, Yoshi, Arp, CP, RDK, Alco, BLD, TPein

Aurelian 9 - Poyser, Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, RDK, Tpein

Wagons above is before Aurelian claimed and the wagons below are after his claim.

Aurelian 10 - Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, RDK, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans

Aurelian 12 - Yoshi, Arp, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans, Ultra, CP, BLD, RDK

The wagon early on consisted of people pushing fang for he handled himself early on and came off pretty aggressive defensive for no reason. What I will be focusing on is the shift in behavior for individuals when fang did claim. Before I get into that though the players who stayed on his wagon from beginning to end are the following, and this might be slightly off since I am taking these directly from Gramm vote count posts. I do know that CP and RDK did change their vote at one point and went back voting fang and possibly others as well, but the sake of keeping things organized in my head I will be splitting the players based on that vote tallies posted by gram.

Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, RDK . These guys stayed on Fang from the get go to the end.

Let's start with Arp who I town read actually. Mostly because of his demeanor and how he approached the situation. He got caught in similar situation as Fang last time I played with him and seeing how he was able to gauge the situation and learn from his past experience and see resemblance to on other players striked me as townie. He is calm and collected and seems to be having fun. As scum he would be more on edge and afraid to be himself I suppose?

Alco is another guy in the list who if I had to give a read now, it would be a faint townie read. I felt throughout the game he was paying attention. Making good points on some players as to why he likes them. Giving reasons behind his thoughts which I thought looked good. He also showcased that he is very cautious regarding how players approach him. This can be faked but I would think scum would welcome townie reads with open arms.

RDK I actually still town read despite that weird change of vote ending of the game??? I thought he was very straightforward with his approaches in the game so far. Especially when he interacted with Fang in the beginning. That interaction felt very townie for me. Which to be honest that read carried with me until the end of the DP when he tried to save an indie and went for tweet if memory serves me right? that entire wagon on tweet feels like some weak ass sauce. Didn't really make sense. This is honestly shaken my read abit on the guy but townies in the midst of chaos tend to be more on the paranoia side of things, need to give a proper read on D2 and see if he maintain the same aura I got from him dp1.

Yoshi and CP are pretty null to me with CP being on the scum lean of it. But let's start with Yoshi, his posts honestly feel kinda robotic, and pretty selective. But I did not sense any malicious intentions behind his posts. But maybe I can't tell due to just how he formats and present himself generally speaking.

CP on other hand, felt like he is riding the waves as the game progress. He showed he has big boner for our friend poyser here. I didn't like some of his posts as I was reading, mainly being afraid to commit to a player he viewed as scum and his testing the water to feel if it's safe to move forward with his read. Felt like he was being careful on purpose. For a player who claim to read the game twice, You would think he would have a better grasp or idea on why Fang got lynched, but instead is more than happy to give all the credit to Poyser for reasons ???? the guy did not even end up voting for Fang lol and was actually trying to save him. Not sure if this guy meta is to pocket players to oblivion until he gets on their blind side.

Now, looking at these 4 players could scum possibly be one player among them that hopped on the wagon from the get go? possible and out of these 4 the chances are as of now would be CP and Yoshi. Either one of them or both.

-----------------------------------​

Phenom, Ratchet, T-Pein.

These 3 players hopped into the wagon little later than the 5 players I mentioned above.

Phenom, this guy literally have 15 posts and don't recall seeing much of him. T-Pein asked him to vote for Fang and he did and then dipped off. Nothing he posted strike me as town and his little content provide nothing to me. He jumped into a wagon without really thinking I feel like, scum lean on the guy. I am not familiar with the guy if he would bus his team mate like that.

T-Pein, is a wild card really he feels like he is contributing but wouldn't surprise me if he flipped scum. But I would say there is a decent chance he is townie as well. Null for now.

Ratchet, looking at ratchet interaction with fang it's really hard to view him as scum. There is very little chance that ratchet and fang as team mates would go back and forth like that. Ratchet did pull such stunts where he faked an interaction like this with his scum mate and got townie points for it. But Fang does not strike me as the type of player who would agree to engage or even fake that interaction with ratchet to make ratchet looks better. Due to this, I would say it's safe to put him as of townie right now and revaluate end game if he makes it alive and I make it alive.

If there is a scum in this pile it's in (Phenom, T-Pein)

Evan, Ultra, BLD (X)

Evan, I felt like evan had a strong presence early in DP1 , weak mid presence and then later toward the day he had a semi strong presence again. Didn't like fang claim and went ahead to vote for him. It's a bit challenging getting a read on him at the moment to be honest for my memory ain't helping me much here. Will probably need to ISO him individually. Null

Ultra, I thought he looked pretty townie early in the game. However, the way he handled Fang claim came off as very self conscious of the situation. He wanted to believe fang but didn't want to believe fang. Not sure what he was trying to do exactly. I do remember Alco saying he town read ultra for this because it showed him that ultra is trying to think clearly of the situation and make an appropriate decision. I guess you can see it from that angle, but you also can see the angle that he has TMI and the way he handled the situation came off iffy. I can see him as possible team mate for Fang but not necessarily a priority right now.

BLD, was not going at Fang and matter of fact was okay with letting him survive and was more focused on CP and scum hunting. His scum hunting honestly looked good to me, he was trying to gauge into people and try and get better read and until the very end when he kinda accepted that no other wagon will move forward besides Fang. He switched his vote on Fang and expressed how he didn't wanna vote him but he has no choice. I don't know about you guys, but this honestly striked me as genuine, I don't think scum BLD would do that if he and fang were scum mates, if he faked that then kudos to him because I am biting lol. Townie lean.

Now, let's talk about couple of players I want to mention that didn't vote for Poyser, some did but switched later on when they found out that fang is allegedly indie like poyser.

Poyser, this guys fascinates me. He was pushing for fang all cool and dandy until the dude outed as indie. Poyser didn't stop to think how fang behavior switched 180 from being completely against claiming to start claiming left and right from a mere pressure from ekko. What fascinates me even more is that he went out of his way to out himself as an indie to try and save fang. He pushed for tweet which I thought was some weak sauce push. He claims he is pro townie indie but in the same breath outed as the most vile evil character in the lore. His defense to this is 'I am an experienced player, you think I would do this?' Basically relying on WIFOM trying to push the agenda that he is a good guy. He also could possibly be fang scum mate. For it seems fake claiming indie is the new trend these days. Scum and needs to go as soon as possible, the more bodies he defiles the more power his character grows. Anyone who looks at poyser and think he is good for townies need to be seriously revaluated.

Ekko, he made a theatre trying to save Fang and push it on players I thought looked townie like RDK. The problem here is that I do see ekko doing this as scum or townie. Dude simply does not give a fuck. I need to read more of his posts DP2 for I am having trouble catching up to this damn game.

Dalton is a player who caught my attention while catching up as well for he was trying hard to actually push the wagon away from Fang. It felt almost unnatural and could see him as being his scum mate trying to steer the wagon away.

There are other players I do need to address but this post is getting lengthy enough as it is, so will be breaking it apart and address the others.
soul scum reads phenom, dalton, and me?

i recall soul making a case on evan as well. may revoke them from been a team potentially

Emil

V.I.P. Member
am still more confident in a indie read on ekko or BLD. BLDs refusal to claim is ???

lethal lynch can help open scum reads, so can yoshis slot (sorry tiara, not sure what you are still)
am not sure where i stand on evans. also looking at people that were closer to end of day phase in votes
i am vig u can rest assured. i am working my hardest for a town victory here lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ultra 6 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Evans, Alco, Phenom
Tweet 1 - BLD

--------------------------
Ultra 6 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Evans, Alco, Phenom
Tweet 1 - BLD

----------------------------

Ultra 8 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Alco, Phenom, Tpein, Ratchet, Tweet
BLD 1 - Evans
Evans 1 - BLD
Tpein 1 - Lethal
Dalton 1 - Ultra

-----------------------

Ultra 11 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Alco, Phenom, Tpein, Evans, Lethal, Doddsy, Arp, Big Man

Alright now that I went over DP3 again, I want to say that squad CP, Rugrat, RDK, Evans, Alco, Phenom here were very eager to get Ultra dead. I am not sure exactly why his claim was not believable? he made multiple cases on people and was vocally active and not afraid to voice his opinion. Him refusing to follow what was told regarding his claim ability actually looked townie. I guess I can see the logic in people wanting to flip him to confirm if Lethal is legit or not but that's a silly reason tbh. For RDK already confirmed receiving something from Lethal and that should warrant some townie points to Lethal.

Remove CP, Ratchet, T-Pein, and Tweet and you are left with Rugrat, RDK, Evans, Alco, and Phenom. I would like to go over these players first before talking about the players who hopped into the wagon later during the day. For I believe we have atleast 1-2 scum in this pile list. I would be very surprised if most of this wagon is scum.

RDK, his first post into the DP is voting for Ultra, didn't really provide any explanation and think he was content with the case ratchet made on the guy last DP. He was eager to hammer the guy if possible and also got a gift from lethal and threatened to shoot ekko but as we see, nothing. Each DP he progressively goes higher into my scum radar. I would assume if you were townie you would want to take advantage of the gun you received and actually shoot a player you scum read? I really liked his early game and that's what carried him and kept him in my townie list most of the game but this is getting ridiculous.

Evans, didn't like how he handled Ultra slot, he stated he wanted to only vote Ultra if there is no other damning wagon but in mere 7 pages he voted for the guy. He was very buddy buddy with ratchet and kinda relying abit too much on him. Felt like lowkey the dude is trying to pocket the guy.

Alco, he honestly looks the best out of these players, while I didn't feel like I was nodding my head as I was reading his posts as the previous phases, him hinting to his role throughout DP3 felt geniune, and didn't feel any maliciousness out of him. Town lean.

Phenom, I actually liked phenom in DP2 you can see why if you go back and read what I had to say regarding this slot. But his play in DP3 reminds me alot of his play in DP1. His vote on Ultra did not feel natural and there was no thought progress to lead to the vote. He kinda just voted him randomly. Gave me the vibe that he simply just does not care who get lynched. His town lean he got DP2 is gone and he falls under the scum pile again.

Rugrat, nothing he has done has improved his slot to me. He went back and forth with retro and it felt like a fruitless interaction and then was super pushy on ultra and just wanted him gone. Felt very opportunistic and trying to take advantage of the situation. Scum lean.

Now this is tricker than I thought since I actually scum read multiple people from the pile list here. I have a feeling i am probably wrong on somewhere for I doubt scum is that ballsy to all gather up and vote for a player from the get go. That would be some fucking balls of steel right here. Could it really be this simple? no way right? uhhhh.

Looking at the other players Doddsy, Dalton, Big Man, and Arp

Arp post content considerably went down in DP3. If memory serves me right he did 1-3 posts and one of them because a person asked him a question and the other is post is to place a vote on Ultra and call it a day. I also do remember him saying he would provide more posts as he is catching up but nothing.... Still think he is probably townie lean, fainter now tho.

Doddsy, I really liked his posts in DP2 as he was catching up. Felt genuine and he was scum hunting and asking good questions, that reduced in DP3. Wasn't really a fan of his vote on Ultra. I believe ultra provided much content to atleast reconsider your position on the guy but that mattered little to you tbh. Still I think he did enough so far to atleast be in town lean. For voting for ultra alone is not end all be all to put you in scum pile.

Big Man, dude is the stealth man of the this game. I wasn't aware of this guy existence until of late. Null and need to ISO him. I remember looking at his reads in DP3 and thought they were horrible. Especially his scum leans. If i recall it was Ultra, Yoshi, and uhhh forgot the third.

Yoshi just disappeared out of existence this DP lol.

Retro, I commented on her earlier and think she is just townie tbh.

Dalton, he had very low presence during DP3 but my issue with dalton is how he handled fang situation and I believe he had TMI to actually defend Fang that hard which is something I can't shake off and for that he always remains in my scum lean. I don't believe townie would try that hard to sway vote away from fang. Even if he believed he was indie, it was bit excessive and it just makes more sense that they are probably just team mates tbh.
soul's second big read list scum reads evans, phenom, bigman doddsy, and dalton

@SoulKiller can u talk to me at where u think dalton has tmi on fang? didnt dalton think fang was indie? where is the tmi coming from

Emil

V.I.P. Member
refusal to engage possibly bad sign

occams razor also might just mean im legit dogshit at this game and my noise isn't helping
i will never untap my tru potential
i will continuously step on tinfoil landlines :lit

i frankly have no idea what to do now bc this is prob gonna be every game unless you BLD and i ever get placed in a scum team together

u solve it
dgaf about u possibly being indie

lol
no no i need ur help. u can catch things that i miss. we work together

Lethal

T.B.A
... im so tired of this "you didn't analyze so neener neener i won't give you my opinion yet"

want my ISO?
1. the biggest thing i infer that solidifies a possible scum link to BLD is BLD's attitude. the specific comment "back your reads up" felt cheeky and a "fuck you"
there's no surface or underlying logic to this. it's all feeling, but it's just the strongest thing i have.
2. ethos argument means i think i need to revive my theory this game that maybe the dead town were originally closer to possible leads to begin with
3. BLD's claim its just a town play and him bussing WHILE showing *extreme* reluctance to role reveal is suspect. it just is. unless there's TMI, from an uninformed person, it doesn't make sense to not claim to reduce the amount of paranoia around this slot.

all.

game.

all. game.

yes, this type of argument can be applied to others aswell. so if you feel like BLD isn't a link, who would be the biggest link to the things that were quoted?
what things that i quoted STUCK OUT to you?
there was literally no reason *not* to answer this

if im wrong on BLD maybe reactions toward all of this will come to light. just am not sure what reactions to look for
Well at least you’re talking now.
retro i think lethal is scum we may be wasting our time tbh
Complete clown. You’ve fixated on me as scum most of the game and it’s laughable. Be better. You’ve purposefully ignored my reads list. You’re absolutely clutching at straws. Come on. You think I’m the godfather? I’m cleared. This is you shifting goal posts on me like you did Haza and CP.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
we are approaching the danger zone and im off to sleep soon. i think we can start a wagon on soul now. i shud be here before deadline

vote lynch soul

The X

Marvelous
tweet day 1 wagon

indie

town

town

town

probably scum

noting that lethal was the last to go back to aurelion. in fact he did after the hammer happened
So tough to solve successfully when things like this happen. A non-scum motivated counter wagon to scum.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well at least you’re talking now.

Complete clown. You’ve fixated on me as scum most of the game and it’s laughable. Be better. You’ve purposefully ignored my reads list. You’re absolutely clutching at straws. Come on. You think I’m the godfather? I’m cleared. This is you shifting goal posts on me like you did Haza and CP.
lethal there is no reaosn to get aggressive with me. i asked for ur reads nicely. can u help us out instead of this?

if u town read me then work with me. this is a complete waste of time

if u do not town read me then i'll gladly make ur trip to the dead chat a painless, quick one next day

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
dalton my strongest town read rn probably

if tpein flips blocked i will say u have tmi wow

i dont know why u keep threatning me with this lol. i have absolutely no issue with leading mislynches if i belive a player is scum. ive done it 100s of times lol

Dalton should be vigged.

He ain’t gonna be around / active long enough for a proper push

I don't even know what his info is, for all I know he simply tracked me nowhere which I don't think has deterred anyone ever. I'm daring people to overextend to try and lynch me, it's happened a lot that the remaining townies were able to find a few scum from seeing who wanted to lynch me and why.

im running in circles myself i think we desperately need flips lol

we have no investigative roles info either so we r just shit talking to each other and nothing gna come out of it without a flip

it saddens me that ultra has to go this early actually. ive enjoyed their presence in the game and if it was up to me id lynch sm1 else lol

for posterity. i think these r the wolves

tpein, rdk, lethal, soulkiller

if im gna add one more its probably tweet, ultra or dalton? or eh maybe alco/big man

thats where im at

might change to first depending on what he says to ur case. i see no reason for me to change where i have him when he hasnt made any developments on his end

this is the PoE i am working towards:

rdk
tpein
soulkiller
lethal/ultra

dalton
tweet/alco

BLD?
rugrat/bigman?

we wait till hes here whats the rush? if he isnt by EoD u can hammer. what else u want from me i don't get it lol

im not lynching dalton without a claim. no chance of that

if lethal is godfather id look into dalton btw because dalton was one of the strongest suggestors that ultra checks lethal

he then wanted to lynch me and tpein, both who r town

honestly a claim from dalton is needed for sure

he has a pretty townie tone but a scummy post content

i think the way u handled this is very townie. happy to welcome u in and confirm my strong day 1 town read of u

i really dislike dalton's direction. man is very contributive, genuine, talking his mind out. i dont know why is he even a scum read

honestly not liking this post. lots of fence sitting only to arrive at what is probably a wrong answer

give me top 4 scums in a list pls

like that
where do you stand with your reads now? what shaped them after tweet?
who you tried to target twice, right?

Back