• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Doddsy

Mafia God
Once again, do we even have characters from @Doddsy and @PHEN0M
Yes, I answered before. Miriel, a big turtle priest

elden-ring-turtle-pope.jpg

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Who are exactly, Dalton and Big Man?

I think it's more likely he's Rykard tbh. His posts have not been up to his usual standard, but he has improved more as the game has gone on. He could be scum proper too realistically, neighbouriser not that uncommon of a scum role but I think it's not likely.

It is because he was under the impression we were aligned, and was "99.9%" sure Rugrat was scum. Does not add up to then follow a counter wagon he is pushing.

How did I come at you from a scum angle? My point was obviously true you've been night and day compared to before and after

Yes I did
who do u think is rykard? big man?

shdunt this scenario then tell us u r fully on board with lynching soul today?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
would fang hedge on yoshi by saying he is detrimental to town as both scum or town if he was busing yoshi?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Thanks, I do appreciate that.

Do you happen to remember if Phenom has claimed?
I'm not sure if he claimed character, if he did I can't remember it
who do u think is rykard? big man?

shdunt this scenario then tell us u r fully on board with lynching soul today?
I'm torn. SK could be telling the truth, but he could be scum bullshitting. In that case I think it's Big Man.

I'd am not against lynching SK, but I don't want to waste time lynching an indy either. It's a riskier lynch in that sense, we can guarantee non town but indie lynch doesn't help us

Emil

V.I.P. Member
tweet day 1 wagon

vote tweet

cmon fellas. all aboard
indie

unvote
vote Tweet
town

unvote
Vote: Tweet

lets see what happens here
town

[Vote Lynch tweet]
town

Ok. I'll be keeping him in my sights for tomorrow though.

Unvote

Vote: Tweet
probably scum

noting that lethal was the last to go back to aurelion. in fact he did after the hammer happened

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm not sure if he claimed character, if he did I can't remember it

I'm torn. SK could be telling the truth, but he could be scum bullshitting. In that case I think it's Big Man.

I'd am not against lynching SK, but I don't want to waste time lynching an indy either. It's a riskier lynch in that sense, we can guarantee non town but indie lynch doesn't help us
so who wud u lynch if not sk?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I have work soon so I’ll get some thoughts in now!

Lethal looks bad from the lynch. Moved his vote after the lynch was achieved. Tried multiple angles despite saying he’s happy to hammer including voting Ekko over the alternative wagon on Tweet.

Tweet still looks bad and if Lethals scum the above doesn’t bode well.

I don’t think Ekko goes to bat that hard for Aurelian if he’s scum. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

Poyser needs to deliver a full claim as promised. I don’t think he claims and exposes himself like that if it’s fake.
this shud be what im looking for to suggest evans and lethal cannot be a team

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My preference is still Dalton, but I could go nom too.

I don't want to go flower really though as I'm pretty sure Dalton is the liar among the three invest roles
do u see a connection between dalton and nom?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I've not really looked for one, so not sure
we r approaching what could be the end of the game here can i selfishly ask u to put more thoughts into the names u r throwing out as reads pls?

Doddsy

Mafia God
we r approaching what could be the end of the game here can i selfishly ask u to put more thoughts into the names u r throwing out as reads pls?
My reads aren't reliant on forming connections with unflipped people. I don't generally hunt off connections to people unless someone has flipped scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My reads aren't reliant on forming connections with unflipped people. I don't generally hunt off connections to people unless someone has flipped scum
we need the connections now because we cannot afford a mislynch

work off the worlds in ur head and present the most logical one

start with a dalton scum world. who would be his team from ur PoV

Emil

V.I.P. Member
which exchange/what exchanges are you wanting to look into
well i want to know how does doddsy reads both scums. do they fit together as a team is my concern

for instance, lethal and phenom do not work as a team because lethal essentially caught (or pretended to catch) phenom in a lie

unless lethal, bigman, phenom are a team and this is orchestrated which i highly doubt

Doddsy

Mafia God
we need the connections now because we cannot afford a mislynch

work off the worlds in ur head and present the most logical one

start with a dalton scum world. who would be his team from ur PoV
I don't see any point in that sort of anaylsis unless we are working of a scum flip.

Working on connetions between unprovens is a waste of time and locks you into hyper focusing on a certain group, which ultimately hinders your ability to actually hunt scum.

Any decent scum can easily fake interactions and suspicons anyway so I don't value it as a good hunting technique

Back