• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Commute is applied faster to a target using an ability. So an ability can be applied to the commuter, but the commutee would not be able to get their ability off.
so thats basically when X jails Y and Y commutes X, what happens here is commute wins

im thinking so too tbh

i feel like it makes jailor useless if X jails Y who commutes Z results in Y jailed and Z commuted

The X

Marvelous
so thats basically when X jails Y and Y commutes X, what happens here is commute wins

im thinking so too tbh

i feel like it makes jailor useless if X jails Y who commutes Z results in Y jailed and Z commuted
Yeah and if something like X commutes Y, who targets Z, Y's actions fail.

The X

Marvelous
One last thing too that stuck out to me with Doddsy in D2 is he came in out of nowhere and started sussing me (when Lethal was sussing). Then he dropped Ultra and Ekko as sussed, who Lethal was sussing at the same time.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
One last thing too that stuck out to me with Doddsy in D2 is he came in out of nowhere and started sussing me (when Lethal was sussing). Then he dropped Ultra and Ekko as sussed, who Lethal was sussing at the same time.
when tpein and lethal were susing me doddsy came and did same in around day 3 when i was lost and all town was lost too in the directions

Back