• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Black Pegged Dragon from ur experience and looking at the actions resolution order

if X jailed Y and Y commuted Z

would Y be jailed and Z commuted

or

only Y jailed and nothing happen to Z

what do you reckon is the case? gram wouldnt tell me lol

The X

Marvelous
1. Lethal
4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
13. Big Man

15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
18. Yoshi Tiara
19. Doddsy
20. Black Legged Dragon
22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

Here you go @Black Pegged Dragon @Ekkologix

probably would change Evans & Doddsy if I had to. That’s assuming Evans was the target of haza
Why is Arp such a big suspect despite you never mentioning him before?

How is Flower and Ekko now town reads?

How does RDK wanting shoot Evans have anything to do with your reads or if RDK was even on the right path?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
1. Lethal
4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
13. Big Man

15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
18. Yoshi Tiara
19. Doddsy
20. Black Legged Dragon
22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

Here you go @Black Pegged Dragon @Ekkologix

probably would change Evans & Doddsy if I had to. That’s assuming Evans was the target of haza
now can you talk to me through how they fit together as a team?

Doddsy

Mafia God
@Black Pegged Dragon from ur experience and looking at the actions resolution order

or

WS folks do you guys know how is this resolved? @Dalton @Doddsy @Lethal @Evans etc..
Second option makes more sense in my head. Commute would be roleblocker if he commuted himself, but commuting someone else seems like it should be a blockable action to me

Dalton

Distinguished
Come man, drink the Kool-Aid. You think me and Ultra just both happen to drop cases on him and we're wrong? He just happens to dip after those cases? He comes back with a nice claim? His defense against me and Ultra's cases seem polished? He's having a second emotional reaction? Hes throwing shit out and seeing what sticks?
ive got no problem with lethal being scum on play, but see my post to ekko below
would u belive doddsy if SK flips serpent?

whats the relation between a serpent SK and lethal being mafia i dont follow tbh

i would like to resolve the thing with phenom i agree. we think CP jailed him but the processing order is confusing. gram wouldnt tell me if X jailed Y who commuted Z then how would that resolve.

so basically
sk flips mafia -> doddsy next?
sk flips serpent -> lethal next?
basically im working there being 4 scum left, and im confident doddsy is scum, it seems phenom is scum (his role too simila to CPs), SK is scum in this hypothetical, and then I feel like 4th scum has to be an investigative role cos there are too many.

So I don't know where there's space for Lethal in the scum team. If I'm wrong about anything in the above (SK not flipping scum, for example), then space opens up for lethal.
WS folks do you guys know how is this resolved? @Dalton @Doddsy @Lethal @Evans etc..
i dont tbh

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ive got no problem with lethal being scum on play, but see my post to ekko below

basically im working there being 4 scum left, and im confident doddsy is scum, it seems phenom is scum (his role too simila to CPs), SK is scum in this hypothetical, and then I feel like 4th scum has to be an investigative role cos there are too many.

So I don't know where there's space for Lethal in the scum team. If I'm wrong about anything in the above (SK not flipping scum, for example), then space opens up for lethal.

i dont tbh
tbh i dont want to resolve based on role speccing that cp and phenom cant be a team. i for some reason read phenom as genuine but he will forever be in PoE for not game solving

his day 2 push on poyser was probably the closest thing to an agenda he had this game. i initially thought it was a town agenda but phenom never cared about any other lynch lol

arp also has no game solving and is automatically never leaving PoE

a final 3 with arp phenom and scum is tradegy

The X

Marvelous

or

Are we assuming jailer is just a role block here? Honestly, I'd say probably scenario one. Because if Phenom is jailed, his action is being modified while Craig's is not. So Craig's jailer should go first because all actions kind of have a 'wait and see' rule applied to them.

But all hosts do shit differently. In this scenario, I honestly probably would have jailed Phenom if he in fact was targeted by Craig.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Are we assuming jailer is just a role block here? Honestly, I'd say probably scenario one. Because if Phenom is jailed, his action is being modified while Craig's is not. So Craig's jailer should go first because all actions kind of have a 'wait and see' rule applied to them.

But all hosts do shit differently. In this scenario, I honestly probably would have jailed Phenom if he in fact was targeted by Craig.
jail goes on the same speed as roleblock yes. gram confirmed this

which means commute shud be faster

Dalton

Distinguished
tbh i dont want to resolve based on role speccing that cp and phenom cant be a team. i for some reason read phenom as genuine but he will forever be in PoE for not game solving

his day 2 push on poyser was probably the closest thing to an agenda he had this game. i initially thought it was a town agenda but phenom never cared about any other lynch lol

arp also has no game solving and is automatically never leaving PoE

a final 3 with arp phenom and scum is tradegy
i dont like leaving role spec out of it personally

thats maybe a flaw in how i play the game but yeah, i think we have to agree to disagree here

i will say my rolespec scum members (phenom and alco) are my weakest - im confident SK flips scum here tbh and that Doddsy is scum too

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Second option makes more sense in my head. Commute would be roleblocker if he commuted himself, but commuting someone else seems like it should be a blockable action to me
that just means phenom is innocent what u think?

The X

Marvelous

i dont tbh
If there's four wolves left, we're probably fucked. We're still going to get shot at at night here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't see how it means he's innocent, but it means there's no issue with BPD receiving his vest
so u dont want to clear phenom but u want to soft defend lethal's claim

aw cmon man u cant be this greedy

The X

Marvelous
jail goes on the same speed as roleblock yes. gram confirmed this

which means commute shud be faster
Commute is applied faster to a target using an ability. So an ability can be applied to the commuter, but the commutee would not be able to get their ability off.

Back