• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
>i say imma take benadryl
>two others say they'll crash
>alcos activity perks up

alco what time zone are you in? actually what time zones is everyone in
i know BPD and i share CST
how many of u are euros or whatever

if half the thread is in a cometely diff timezone that explains why this make work in scums favor. i imagine the difference in timezones made this game substantially harder

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i did take benadryl btw lol
i tend to fight it for the first two hours because i want to have control over smth in my life

bazinga

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
>i say imma take benadryl
>two others say they'll crash
>alcos activity perks up

alco what time zone are you in? actually what time zones is everyone in
i know BPD and i share CST
how many of u are euros or whatever

if half the thread is in a cometely diff timezone that explains why this make work in scums favor. i imagine the difference in timezones made this game substantially harder
dont i live like 2-3 hours away from u lol. im tx cst as well. college station

i agree the short day times and the difference in time zones had some impact but i dont want to take anything from the mafia playing this good this game

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Selfishly if he flips town I get confirmed completely (minus GF spec) but I think there's something brewing with Pein myself. We can easily get the numbers.

Ugh fuck it why prolong the inevitable

vote Ultra

Interesting narrative.

I said it twice, stuck around for extra 15 mins the first time and replied to BPD & T-Pein before actually going

:bosque:

Interesting. Very scummy.

I still think Ultra is likely scum.

BPD I have been town reading, but when I consider the inconsistencies against Poyser/CP through earlier phases then the claim debacle I'm starting to turn. The attempt to CFD onto Haza who was being town read by most of the game with like 30-40 mins left in a day stunk and then the slip about being upset you gave a gun away. When you could have sent a BP or a gun felt like a slip.

If Ultra & BPD flip scum, then it means the claim to have hid behind you means it was likely as a team you went for the high risk, low reward play of trying to confirm you as town as a scum inventor and the then confirmed slip becomes a smoking gun on you.

Which would then make RDK's position in the thread untenable and likely scum too, which whilst it sounds wild - it matches the decrease in his play since D1 but this is where my theory starts to make me doubt myself as RDK's been one of my strongest town reads all game.

It also means I'm wrong to have been sussing Ekko all game and makes him look much better.

The CFD onto me after I said I was leaving was dodgy as fuck and literally full of OMGUS lol
some of these posts so do not look good on a reread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
dont i live like 2-3 hours away from u lol. im tx cst as well. college station

i agree the short day times and the difference in time zones had some impact but i dont want to take anything from the mafia playing this good this game
i didnt know u were in texas
tho if u told me i prob have forgotten lol sorry. when was this?

also ive been to college station once, it seems like a particularly awkward place to live in lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
lol gn elmo
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
well, not a literal list, but just so i keep in mind why some of you won't legitimately be here at my regular hours for future games

Back