• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
But POE also helps me secure my reads and who I’m gonna back.

you know how I play re: conspiracies
problem is your role requires people to still have shots of their abilities (I assume).

so waiting to cut through POE likely ends up with you not having anyone with shots left to invigorate

Dalton

Distinguished
why are you the only one so far that would prefer a lethal lynch over an evans (or doddsy) one

usually, you've been more than willing (unlike myself, and sorry again; we will talk fr endgame) to try to reach a consensus on a lynch and they remain in a specific group of suspects

this is different from these past few phases but i am not sure why. i feel like you're trying to divert energy away from evans for some reason
FWIW worth I might end up preferring lethal to evans/doddsy too.

i'm still trying to work stuff out in my head but evans is a weird slot rather than one im currently cojnfident on

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
why are you the only one so far that would prefer a lethal lynch over an evans (or doddsy) one

usually, you've been more than willing (unlike myself, and sorry again; we will talk fr endgame) to try to reach a consensus on a lynch and they remain in a specific group of suspects

this is different from these past few phases but i am not sure why. i feel like you're trying to divert energy away from evans for some reason
He lowkey also tried diverting from SK onto a Phenom lynch when SK admitted to killing Craig and was always the play here. And I think Phenom is just Town now because he could have just bussed a team mate right now and coasted for the rest of the game if he was scum.

Evans

Acclaimed

Why are you acting like I’m obvious scum?

can you explain your case? (Smoke break, let’s go)

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
He lowkey also tried diverting from SK onto a Phenom lynch when SK admitted to killing Craig and was always the play here. And I think Phenom is just Town now because he could have just bussed a team mate right now and coasted for the rest of the game if he was scum.
doddsy tried to move from soul to bigman or cast doubts about him lol

Evans

Acclaimed
FWIW worth I might end up preferring lethal to evans/doddsy too.

i'm still trying to work stuff out in my head but evans is a weird slot rather than one im currently cojnfident on

If my D1 turns out right on Lethal I’ll fucking :mark:

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Ekkologix my issue is there's so many claims being tossed around that have had suspicion placed on them, and people are making us take a wait and see approach

soul's claim still hindered on a wait and see approach in its own right. it's one thing if it's on a person like me not being suspected (claiming i got hit with a status effect for instance)
now its "we have to lynch Y in order to see how we could heal Z"

i feel like rn there's a tug o war going on

the best thing town can utilize IS the lynch, right?

Evans

Acclaimed
problem is your role requires people to still have shots of their abilities (I assume).

so waiting to cut through POE likely ends up with you not having anyone with shots left to invigorate

This is a fair point and not something I thought about. I was thinking very selfishly

Evans

Acclaimed
Well, @Evans you were either drunk af yesterday or you‘re scum with SK. There‘s no in between for you here :becel .

I was definitely drunk lmao, but I was also ready to vote SK off info.

Obviously that’s a meta take and I get if you want to go for me.

I run a bar, sue me. I’ve mentioned work a fair bit this game!

Back