• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Could both be fake?

Given where we are in the game, possibly. From what I’m seeing though, you seem to be cleared by Alco? I’m still trying to sift through and get a footing on who’s what and role interactions/results.

He could be GF.

So 12 left and we’re considering the one guy who has potentially the highest likelihood of being non-scum based on a flipped hider. Yippee.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Could Lethal be GF? Sure, of course he could. The likelihood is way too small based on the probability that i can’t believe that’s a thing at this point in the game.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I apologize that I’m full of questions but please bear with me.

Is there anyone who’s seeing Doddsy/Lethal as scum/scum or is it currently like an either or type deal? Doddsy is doing ALOT of defending of him and his claim early.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Your secondary theory there would rely on me again only being able to heal a status effect I cause. My role obviously says status effect otherwise I would have just said burn
how many shots are u and how r u able to heal during the day

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You guys are absolutely exhausting.

First I'm faking with SK that he fakes poisoner to prove my role which doesn't work
So immediately my plan must be to again rope a team mate in to fake for me, and I just decicde "let's go with one of the thread leaders who is most widely being town read and throw him under the bus too"

Scum is not going to have uncounterable kills that avoid protection with no counter from town side
anything else doddsy?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Odo literally says not to cheese on flavour ffs
evans can u stop avoiding a simple question

does ur role send the message if your ability successfully upgrades their stuff or if they successfully use it?

idk why arent u confirming basic stuff about ur role with the host

Emil

V.I.P. Member
not buying the gun blew up and the BP vest turned to poison theory. that's 2 extra kills for scum and I think lethal said he could build something else as well.

I guess it's possible the gun killed RDK and the BP vest just doesn't work or something though.
they had a dueller too. thats alot of extra kills

I think RDK was redirected back to himself or a serpent killed him

Back