• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ninja’d lol.

You think Ultra is the unluckiest player ever hiding behind the GF too huh? I’m trying to rationalize that in my head but the odds seem so damn low that would happen
well if any of the others flip godfather then lethal is clear!

Lethal

T.B.A
oh shit

you think the vest poisons you if you're shot?

There doesn't seem to have been a shot at anyone else so that's my best guess.

@Lethal explain
There’s nothing wrong with the items. Says nothing about it, unless ‘fruitless endeavour’ is a subtle hint? But then I’d be at risk when crafting them.
Flower, you could have been a wolf watcher.
In what world do they sacrifice a team mate with the numbers they have?
btw guys i have had a big theory

soulkiller killed ratchet and used his ability to obtain a 1 shot busdrive from ratchet

using that busdrive, he protected (possibly evans) and bus driven him with RDK so RDK killed himself

its big brain time bois

thoughts?
The exact theory I had yesterday but was clowned for
its like 9:30 AM in australia now doddsy and lethal shud be here soon prolly
Keeping tabs

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Jesus Doddsy was going to BAT for Lethal here early. It feels like a lot for a teammate, like, an early Doddsy flip and lethals immediately looked at for a lynch in my opinion. I would have thought he were trying to keep him alive so he could use his role or some shit in hindsight. Feel like they were too tied together to be s/s if that makes any sense to anyone else but me.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Jesus Doddsy was going to BAT for Lethal here early. It feels like a lot for a teammate, like, an early Doddsy flip and lethals immediately looked at for a lynch in my opinion. I would have thought he were trying to keep him alive so he could use his role or some shit in hindsight. Feel like they were too tied together to be s/s if that makes any sense to anyone else but me.
i mean the poison could be intended to frame lethal but I agree doddsy stood a lot for lethal early

the thing is neither doddsy or soul wanted to vote lethal. soul voted after people started moving to ultra and the wagon calmed down

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Reading both Ultra and X cases on Letha, they do bring up some good points. I don't mind to pursue this wagon actually. Poyser will have to wait for now unless mafia scum deal with him. But from experience with these indie situations is that town get stubborn not to get rid of indie so scum deal with them, but the problem is that scum does not want to get rid of indie so town deal with indie and the players that get fucked over from this eventually is us townies. But we will see how this goes. For now Lethal has enough data on him to pursue for now.

Vote Lynch: Lethal
soul's vote

i also want to note that OLU dying could be because he was the only one voting lethal day 1. lethal could unironically be the serpent who scans innocent or something, or godfather who with her team killed OLU day 2

The X

Marvelous
If Lethal is GF, I'd probably want to protect him from a D1 lynch as well.

Back