• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
100% agreed for obvious reasons but I CANT GET OVER THE HIDER CLEAR lmao. I’m weak BPD.
The math ain’t mathing to me, im basically refusing to believe he hid behind the single one person who he shouldn’t.
I get it, it's a hard sell. But remember, it's not like Ultra picked a name out of a hat, yeah? There were reasons in thread that led to that. I think you're too focused on the percent chance just from player list, but that's not really what happened.

There's honestly nothing to reconcile Lethal's game as town here.

The X

Marvelous
i said it before but i investigated someone in a different game as cop and they were godfather on the second night

who scanned innocent

it got worse because the thread was influenced by scum

it's not completely out of the realm of possibility but yeah idk. lots of convenient plays here
I also low key kind of hate this logic because what purpose does GF exist for other than town to scan them and provide a wrong result. Sometimes GF's get scanned.

Lethal

T.B.A
I get it, it's a hard sell. But remember, it's not like Ultra picked a name out of a hat, yeah? There were reasons in thread that led to that. I think you're too focused on the percent chance just from player list, but that's not really what happened.

There's honestly nothing to reconcile Lethal's game as town here.
He asked for the group to name a target, my name was brought up.

You’re so sure I am scum but voting Doddsy? Interesting. You’re so wrong on thinking I am scum. Just like you were CP and Haza.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I did? I was only notified during this day phase lol. Scum would be stupid to shoot at me cos everyone wants to keep me in their POE
so why claim the rune, u could of at least baited a shot after a godfather flips

aka u wud be cleared when godfather flip mafia wud need to shoot u, why not do that?

r u the serpent?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
100% agreed for obvious reasons but I CANT GET OVER THE HIDER CLEAR lmao. I’m weak BPD.
The math ain’t mathing to me, im basically refusing to believe he hid behind the single one person who he shouldn’t.
well thats y we got his gameplay to judge from lol

Talk to me about the serpent. I saw a few references, is that another Indy or we think part of scum? I have zero theme knowledge.
haza with the scholar role got a message saying the serpent is coming or something lol. it's been spooking people since then

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He asked for the group to name a target, my name was brought up.

You’re so sure I am scum but voting Doddsy? Interesting. You’re so wrong on thinking I am scum. Just like you were CP and Haza.
whose the scum from ur PoV?

Lethal

T.B.A
so why claim the rune, u could of at least baited a shot after a godfather flips

aka u wud be cleared when godfather flip mafia wud need to shoot u, why not do that?

r u the serpent?
Why not claim the rune?
whose the scum from ur PoV?
Phenom, big man, Evans. Maybe retro cos the quote heavy posts just feel like busy work. Again, my list from last night hasn’t changed.
We got give votes on Doddsy, though.

@Lethal where you voting this phase?
He’s on 4-5, right, out of 7? I need to make my mind up with some read backs.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why not claim the rune?
so mafia shoots u if u ever get confirmed after a godfather flips? what do u hope to achieve with claiming it here?

Phenom, big man, Evans. Maybe retro cos the quote heavy posts just feel like busy work. Again, my list from last night hasn’t changed.

He’s on 4-5, right, out of 7? I need to make my mind up with some read backs.
where do u think my kill on doddsy went?

thoughts on phenoms readback?

Back