• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Doddsy

Mafia God
shading me for not claiming 3 times while i was afk. when i had claimed.

ffs

thank the lord.

And I would rather not confirm or deny.

tl;dr not willing to set out a scum team with me because he knows im actually not scum.

we lynch doddsy tomorrow

tyty

Not unless you think scum killed Tweet.

Which they clearly didn't.
Bro what? That's literally one of the WOAT takes of all time but you do you.

Why would I ever hesitate to shade other people if I'm scum :jerrykek

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Imagine if Ekko and I are a team. We've literally just pulled off one of the most dominating wolf performances ever.
if this is true or happens, im hunting you both down regardless of alignment to assert my dominance.

you two will be destined to be firehydrants. firehydrants i practice my aim on

although it'd be GOATed if we were town masons with each other some game too

The X

Marvelous
Dragon not claiming still when everyone else has. Claim, and I’ll share my little secret
I hope me not claiming is driving everyone mad. I hope wolf chat is thinking I got some super powerful ability. I hope dead chat is screaming wondering why the fuck I just don't claim.

The madness is beautiful.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I hope me not claiming is driving everyone mad. I hope wolf chat is thinking I got some super powerful ability. I hope dead chat is screaming wondering why the fuck I just don't claim.

The madness is beautiful.
1.3k post wolf into day 5 with multiple wrong reads yet not claiming

talk about dominance

Dalton

Distinguished
1. Yes that's the point. You had them aligned even though Flower just caught SK with info making a kill. It makes no sense to have them aligned, unless you are TMI'ing that SK was indy.
2. I didn't refuse to clarify it for days lmao, literally went to night by the time I came back and was largely absentee for the following day. Take your own advice, don't twist facts.
3. It obviously means shit to me though, what sort of point even is that? There is no universe in which Alco/Big Man have a bigger or even remotely equal role duality to Watcher/Tracker. Gunsmith is vaslty more powerful and useful than a death rune cop
1. because I didn't like Flower and I having watcher/tracker. This isn't hard to understand ffs.
2. You're blatantly lying, you posted several times between me asking for clarification and finally acknowledging it. I even called it out in readbacks.
3. your logic is false on the duality. and im just saying your reads, as obvscum to most of us, dont mean shit.
This has been well established. To be frank we don't even know if the poison is legit, it's probably not. Hence, fuck Gramma
lol
dalton made it clear he wants to lynch soul. let him speak his mind first before the hammer. whats the rush
amen brother
No but I want to hammer and be poisoned.
He's two. Lethal unvoted then voted Dalton.
On the off chance Soul is indie, I do want Lethal to hammer.
can we not make Doddsy hammer?

plsplspls

because your case on me is shite and you don't want to sink deeper into that hole of shite logic.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

well, because *depending* on the person, some scum might hesitate

a strong and influential town player will more than likely have scum lower their aggression and not shade as much. shading everyone and their mother puts certain high profile scum at risk

as a theoretical example: if aurelian started shading someone like ratchet, he probably won't risk ringing alarm bells by being too aggressive and not use shading as a means to misdirect

the likelihood of your own scum reads doing this idk

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
1. because I didn't like Flower and I having watcher/tracker. This isn't hard to understand ffs.
2. You're blatantly lying, you posted several times between me asking for clarification and finally acknowledging it. I even called it out in readbacks.
3. your logic is false on the duality. and im just saying your reads, as obvscum to most of us, dont mean shit.

lol

amen brother

can we not make Doddsy hammer?

plsplspls

because your case on me is shite and you don't want to sink deeper into that hole of shite logic.
i think soul's claim is all bogus and there is no poison lol

by definition so is doddsy's claim

Back