• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
For what it's worth I detect no whiff of betrayal from Evans statements, seems to be stout of heart and ready for battle. Clarity of knowledge is important.

Oh for a worthy foe to test our strength.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
Playing with Pein is a journey. Wait until Ekko comes in and starts levelling up in power.

Ekko a damn good player fwiw, just takes a lot to get used to and filter through
Quantity is a distinct quality all of its own and Ekko does bring a voluminous might with him

Alco

Distinguished
I was actually leaning in the opposite direction. He usually doesn't care to even this extent.
I dunno, the gut thing kinda works for me right now, to be honest. Not following him tho, cause I really like your entrance.

Ratchet

Why would that make you suspect him?
He typically would need external motivation, such as being on a team with Ekko (for example). Given that I don't believe he has played the game, Occam's Razor would lean more towards him being scum due to extra interest, over Town. Not a strong argument, obviously.

RDK

Marvelous
He typically would need external motivation, such as being on a team with Ekko (for example). Given that I don't believe he has played the game, Occam's Razor would lean more towards him being scum due to extra interest, over Town. Not a strong argument, obviously.
I'll keep my reasons for town reading him under wrap for a while to see how it develops but your first point is fine enough.

Ratchet

Which is to say, I don't think it's an angle worth pursuing, but personally if I had to lean one way or the other based on his content I would go scum over town.

Reactions: RDK
Back