• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

RDK

Marvelous
Like this one in particular just reminds me so much of last game where it seemed like he went in hard on Poyser just for the heck of it. I read this post and don't believe he's actually even remotely suspicious of or upset with RDK.
yeh he just showing off but i dont think it's AI even if he was scum last game

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I hope you lead by example next time you pull stunts like these. For I don't look fondly on such. You scum read the dude, make a case and push him. This feels scummy by nature, trying to test the waters.
I never catch anyone d1 so I'm pretty keen to work with others at this junkture rather than forge ahead on my own

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'll play along though! I feel I can put together something a bit more comprehensive now I'm caught up.

1. Lethal - still mostly null, but I'm sliding into scum territory. Waiting for him to properly contribute like he promised earlier but he keeps disappearing.
2. Aurelian - claimed pro-town Indie - I don't buy his win condition and think he's lying about the full extent of his abilities. Down to lynch.
6. Ekko - Not a huge fan of how he was countering Lethal about my points then saying he's town. The post he made about "baiting Aurelian in" was odd, but with the indie claim it becomes less relevant than trying to look good if Aurelian flipped scum. On the other hand, Ekko could be scum and that's why he was trying to derail the Aurelian wagon to claim townie points.
7. Ratchet - I liked Ratchets discussion against me early game and he's seemed pretty consistent throughout the game. Soft lean.
8. RDK - Pretty confident in thinking Haza's town. Don't think he goes hard on Aurelian like that early if he's scum. He's felt like he's naturally scum hunting and take up a town leadership role.
9. TPein - I think the switch on Ekko looks good for him, wary of his early claim but I haven't hated his posts thus far.
10. Poyser - didn't have a read on him as he's a good player and someone I've always found difficult to read early on. Claimed pro-town indie too. Aurelian's flip and his full claim will provide further insight.
11. CraigPelton - Another hard read for me usually. But I glanced through bits of Xmas mafia and he was a lot more trolly there! He seems to be actually contributing this game, so a soft town lean from me on the Dean

These are players I have actual leans/reads for. Everyone else is null pretty much
okay but like the entire thing is wrong about me lol

1. i said clearly what lethal is doing is NAI, specially since he just got caught as scum for being a coward last game so he would try to hide it this time around specially when it comes to interacting with poyser.

2. i said the meta read on lethal dont mean much to me. more alluding to me not reading him as town like poyser does

3. lol ur idea is scum saves a towny from mislynch for town points? why can i not be a townie saving town from mislynch because i scum read someone else? whole thing is horsesht lol

4. it wud be better for scum to just let the aurelian wagon go and when he flips town/indie i just go "wow look guys hes not mafia lets lynch so and so!"

im clearly the only one who cares about this lynch not being a waste. if this is scummy then wtf r the town doing lol? do they not care?

Poyser

okay but like the entire thing is wrong about me lol

1. i said clearly what lethal is doing is NAI, specially since he just got caught as scum for being a coward last game so he would try to hide it this time around specially when it comes to interacting with poyser.

2. i said the meta read on lethal dont mean much to me. more alluding to me not reading him as town like poyser does

3. lol ur idea is scum saves a towny from mislynch for town points? why can i not be a townie saving town from mislynch because i scum read someone else? whole thing is horsesht lol

4. it wud be better for scum to just let the aurelian wagon go and when he flips town/indie i just go "wow look guys hes not mafia lets lynch so and so!"

im clearly the only one who cares about this lynch not being a waste. if this is scummy then wtf r the town doing lol? do they not care?
thing here is i dont really think you, as scum, would think you'd be successful in stopping aurelian being lynched. so it could easily be, as tpein has been saying, posturing so you can look good from his flip

Poyser

oh my god i just used tpeins points in my argument what even is this place im going back to WS

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Anyone who has played more with Black PEGGED Dragon know if he gets lazy/sloppy as scum? His susses of me have been so uninspired and easily debunked and then he just slinks away and comes back later with something equally shit lol

Back