• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Lethal

T.B.A
If the right outcome is Aurelian flipping, yes

Fair

so you're not voting because you want to lynch him then?

~6 hours, could press for a claim? Wishful thinking? Both are in my pool.

okay but like the entire thing is wrong about me lol

1. i said clearly what lethal is doing is NAI, specially since he just got caught as scum for being a coward last game so he would try to hide it this time around specially when it comes to interacting with poyser.

lmao now you're piggy backing the coward approach from last game too? Do you even have any original thoughts? Come the fuck on you can't believe this dribble.

Evans

Acclaimed
okay but like the entire thing is wrong about me lol

1. i said clearly what lethal is doing is NAI, specially since he just got caught as scum for being a coward last game so he would try to hide it this time around specially when it comes to interacting with poyser.

2. i said the meta read on lethal dont mean much to me. more alluding to me not reading him as town like poyser does

3. lol ur idea is scum saves a towny from mislynch for town points? why can i not be a townie saving town from mislynch because i scum read someone else? whole thing is horsesht lol

4. it wud be better for scum to just let the aurelian wagon go and when he flips town/indie i just go "wow look guys hes not mafia lets lynch so and so!"

im clearly the only one who cares about this lynch not being a waste. if this is scummy then wtf r the town doing lol? do they not care?

ratchet could be scum. lethal probably not

"Lethal probably not scum" is not the same as saying it's NAI.

Also, you mention the meta read about Lethal...

poyser's read on lethal was meta based and meta reads r worthless anyway in the grand scheme of the game. its just a placeholder. i tend to agree that what lethal is doing is more NAI because

Yet, let me have a look at this:
i agree with this. knowing that he is fang changes the perspective of his response a bit

fang has spent days defending a single point as town

and ive seen him be completely inactive and only reply to posts suspecting him - also as town

i have only seen him as scum in a game im hosting so my perspective is not from player PoV but i can say he was more aggressive as scum than town

You're using Aurelians meta as a defence for him lol

And no.3, he isn't a townie. He's an indie.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Still going through the posts. Evans shading me about disappearing again? Try singing a new song.

Speaking of Evans though, I noticed Ultra said he hadn't provided one scum read until pressed? And given Ultra's attention to detail to shade Evans for 'disappearing' at post 155, surely he would have noticed that Evans was scum leaning me in those early exchanges, no?
ultra was never pressed lol. at best tickled?

Poyser

Anyone who has played more with Black PEGGED Dragon know if he gets lazy/sloppy as scum? His susses of me have been so uninspired and easily debunked and then he just slinks away and comes back later with something equally shit lol
he is sister abigail, not sure what hes like as scum but hes usually much better than that as town I would say

Ratchet

Anyone who has played more with Black PEGGED Dragon know if he gets lazy/sloppy as scum? His susses of me have been so uninspired and easily debunked and then he just slinks away and comes back later with something equally shit lol
I've played with him for about 5 years now, he isn't notably lazier as scum, no.

Lethal

T.B.A
I'm more than happy to hammer Aurelian, but do we pursue Ekko who is spinning himself wild here?

No sold my reads to. Where are his?

Poyser

I'm more than happy to hammer Aurelian, but do we pursue Ekko who is spinning himself wild here?

No sold my reads to. Where are his?
CFD on tweet
lets go
Excited Lets Go GIF by MLB

Ratchet

As far as Ekko is concerned, I think I understand his point of view. He believes Aurelian is an Indie and that lynching an Indie gives us a 0% chance of lynching scum. The disparity I have with him on this is that I'm not anywhere near as confident he is that Aurelian is pro-town. But his perspective makes sense, in a weird, warped Ekko-way.

Back