• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Also I don't want others to vouch for my play

It'd be too easy

I want people that don't know me to come to their own conclusions if someone wants to see for themselves
I don't want any assistance painting a narrative "for" me, because that isn't the point of giving past plays of mine; it's to help limit misunderstanding

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Why are you bringing me into this? I don't believe I've ever said anything to this effect? It's like you decide sometimes I must think a certain way without me saying anything like that, and then end up holding this imagined slight against me. I have no problem with you, the player, and no problem with you, the person.
Nah fam u was just an example

I did assume, which is my bad

I do make it objectively harder not playing Mafia the more common normie way and it does in fact detract from possible leads for town is what I'm trying to get at here
And my biggest concern is making the games not fun because of my play, glad it's not the case
But I do indeed derail

And no, this isn't emotionality either; I just have zero filter rn

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm sus of Ratchet, BLD and to a lesser degree you as well. Not forming teams rn tho, these are all indiv reads and one flipping scum can make me read others town etc
u dont sus anyone from ur home site lol?

Ratchet

Nah fam u was just an example

I did assume, which is my bad

I do make it objectively harder not playing Mafia the more common normie way and it does in fact detract from possible leads for town is what I'm trying to get at here
And my biggest concern is making the games not fun because of my play, glad it's not the case
But I do indeed derail

And no, this isn't emotionality either; I just have zero filter rn
I'll just say this once - if I feel like a player is worthless, I will make sure they know it. There would be no ambiguity, and no need to assume or guess.

Thoughts on X so far?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Bruh I'm far less bothered by his well deserved Mafia win than that LUDICROUS DISPLAY that got you a jester win lol
tpeins victory was better than ours lol. he soloed the thread in 2 phases lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
no one placed a lynch train on me? and no that wasn't my plan or w/e, it's just weird since that's what usually happens

it's weird no one has started the vote when ive dug myself an easy grave in certain players eyes and am now under heat

if i am being this scummy or people are being vocal against my play and feel strongly im scum, why not vote me? doesn't seem like ive given any reason or logic behind me being town (what i think is irrelevant)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'll just say this once - if I feel like a player is worthless, I will make sure they know it. There would be no ambiguity, and no need to assume or guess.

Thoughts on X so far?
o7

and fairly quiet

not sure what that means, is he in any other games?

want me to ISO his posts? he's black pegged dragon right?

Day 1 VC 3

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 1 Vote Count 3

Evans 1 - Ultra
Aurelian 8 - Poyser, Yoshi, Arp, CP, RDK, Alco, BLD, TPein
Yoshi 1 - Aurelian
Lethal 1 - OLU
Ekko 1 - Ratchet
Tpein 1 - Dalton

With 23 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have ~23 hours

* Just a polite request, and while I'm certain theres nothing intended by it, pls refrain from posting ITT if you are either dead or not playing - I've seen it before where players get legitimately spooked or change their perceptions due to outside involvment - I doubt it'd happen here but still, not good practice. *

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm just baffled that Ekko is doing this "catch up with the thread while reading/responding to newer posts" thing that he sussed me for last game lol like yeah he was scum but still the audacity
i dont think ive replied to any new post. the thread moves too fast but im creeping in slowly but surely

Emil

V.I.P. Member
giphy-sss1.gif

why you trying to sus me and siding with someone's policy lynch.
kekw.

@Ekkologix I think this slot kinda sus too.
has no original pushes or susses.
I am accusing him of TMI if Aurelian flips town.
this slot always sus i dont understand her at all lol. we play with her in NF

we'll see with time

she gets good scum reads but how she arrives to those reads is a complete mystery

Back