• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You're putting a lot of focus into just me lol. You can keep an eye on me all you'd like. My game has changed since we've last played.

For the majority, yes. I'm certainly more reserved and conscious of making a mistake these days.
the bolded shud be a point u say to poyser. i dont think someone who likes to be right like u allows others to be able to distinguish their town and scum play easily

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
u can upload it lol
@ anyone in thread

max dimensions are 100x100
id prefer if they were smaller
if you have smilies you want, you have to find someone to resize them (haven't found laptop charger yet) and ill or someone else can upload them

Ratchet

...And if he was cop getting a claim out of a wagon 10% into the day is an obvious waste. We still have plenty of time for consolidation, if someone can reasonably remove themselves from the pool of suspicion based on their posts that would be preferable. If the suspicion on him doesn't budge, sure.
But we're not 10% into the day, we're over a quarter into it, and moreover we need to form a compromise to the tune of 12 votes on a player... if the wagon of the day is to be on a Cop, I'd rather know that now than have to decide later when decisions will have to be more rushed.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
There's been nothing else to discuss because you won't drop it. Makes me think you're using it as a clever tactic to avoid suspicion on yourself. Almost as if you're struggling for content and are frozen in wolf chat.

You've precisely walked it back right there - not enough to scum read but don't think there's town stuff. You're putting a lot of focus and energy into a very soft (and generous) town lean from a guy who has an accuracy of reading me correctly in the 90's.
u realize u just prove his point right lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
But we're not 10% into the day, we're over a quarter into it, and moreover we need to form a compromise to the tune of 12 votes on a player... if the wagon of the day is to be on a Cop, I'd rather know that now than have to decide later when decisions will have to be more rushed.

I do see your point, but it is also moot. Fang probably stubbornly holds his claim here in any case.

Poyser

poyser's read on lethal was meta based and meta reads r worthless anyway in the grand scheme of the game. its just a placeholder. i tend to agree that what lethal is doing is more NAI because

1. lethal just got scum read last game (1~2 weeks ago) for playing in his "scum meta". id think if he rolled scum here he would try to deliberately change it so he doesn't get caught for same reasons
2. lethal admittedly knows poyser can read him like a book for his scum meta. if he is approaching poyser as scum it wud need to be completely different approach than last game

expecting lethal to play the same way hes just got caught with last game is just saying he is a bad player and underestimating him so..
Number 2 is why I reckon he’d avoid me at the start of the thread if I was around

also he’s been told he’s played into his scum meta hundreds of times and never managed to change it lol. Well he has made minor adjustments here and there, but nothing that stops him from falling within his parameters

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
No I get that they kinda contradict each other, but alco said he never even checked the site until Odo posted about the game starting on discord, which does indeed mean that if lethal did the same then he wouldn’t have had chance to familiarise himself with his team anyway. It’s obv all hypothetical and actually just strengthened my original point anyway
this is an incredibly specific assumption, especially for another player

there's a batch of new players and old that are familiar with one another, this line of logic would apply to being town as well, would it not?

The X

Marvelous
Hmm think you missed my point there bud. You're putting in all of this effort on Poyser but voting with him, and you didn't really say anything about the guy you ARE voting, which makes the vote even more sus, like hedging bets maybe, idk. Just seems really odd!

I don't have any reason to vote Poyser at this junkture
I would say that Poyser is the one really putting in all the effort to keep the debate alive. I think he could very well be power wolfing here for the reasons I said. I don't know if that's the best way to go or use of my effort in D1. I think I've been pretty clear about my feelings for Poyser, vote or no vote.

As for Fang, I think he's a bit sus for reasons already stated by people other than me and I have nothing more to add. I think giving him a vote here for pressure is a good move. I want to see what else he's got.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
For further context, the tag didn't work for me, and I suspect it's either because Xenforo often has a limit of the amount of users that can be tagged with a notification sent per post or the tags just didn't work. If yours worked, then I'm pretty confused. I note this, because he would have had to dig out the thread specifically, and so would have to have been aware the game started before just checking the site at random and seeing it.
@Ral

(dont mind these posts they're literally irrelevant i just gotta put my admin hat on sometimes)
ill look into this first if ral insnt on

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think you're being a little disingenuous here. You obviously know that by stating you won't lynch him, it dissuades others from pursuing that, as they know straight away they won't be able to count on your vote (and given that we are using Majority, this facet *is* important). You also apparently require him to make a serious snafu to place your vote on him, which is probably a higher threshold than most other players would need to hit for you to vote them Day 1. Which is to say, by raising the bar for him as to how he may become an acceptable lynch, you are in effect defending him for today. Which was obviously the point of your original post anyway, so I do think you taking him off the table is worth of discussion.

Why you have to write an essay about it?
He is taking the piss lol

Poyser

this is an incredibly specific assumption, especially for another player

there's a batch of new players and old that are familiar with one another, this line of logic would apply to being town as well, would it not?
Not sure if you’ve replied to the right post here?

Back