• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
He ghost the thread, though! He literally asked how to claim and if he should claim and then he abandoned the thread.
Yeah because he was told IN THREAD not to claim lol

He is lurking a lot rn without saying anything though so I can see me being wrong on this. Just didn't feel that way at the time

Poyser

the problem with this lynch and why i hate indies is when they play terrible they give the mafia such an easy time

ive been in a game where we lynched indies day 1 and 2 cuz they giga trolled and mafia had the game on easy mode that time

if aurelian just remotely holds himself even a tiny bit better we can easily turn it around lol
hes been caught lying tho so unfortunately our hands our tied here

shame tho... i would have liked to lynch tweet instead

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Craig is basically his mini-me so Poyser's going to look the other way by default
Don't worry I'll throw poyser overboard as soon as d2 if I'm not vibing with him lol he's just a good d1 player and it's not too hard to figure out he's scum if he's not delivering results. Though people are usually reluctant to lynch him later but I'm feeling like I'd be able to get support for that in this game if it came to it!

Big Man

Illustrious
I'll just catch up at night.

Vote Aurelian

I don't buy the role claim. that role has been used on our site a lot except it just protects or removes protection no matter the alignment of the player. this just seems like its modified to make it as pro town as possible and makes the role easier to use. also maybe it's just me but with that win condition I wouldn't even admit I'm indy. what is the point?

The X

Marvelous
Like somehow you are giving Yoshi too much credit and too little credit at the same time. If he's a newbie scum, you think he has the wherewithal do not post on the thread when called out and instead go running to the PMs to talk to his mates. But at the same time, you think he's a derpy town looking confused. Again, those thought processes collide in my eyes.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Aurelian apparently just has the town wincon, plus needs to see some of these rune things moved into the hands of town. Given that Ekko purports to be town, Aurelian wouldn't need to target Ekko specifically. He listed out Ekko's character name, but Ekko believes that he just got that from the flavour text provided, and it wasn't stated in his wincon (his argument is - Fang failed to read his role PM correctly).
yes something like that
which we've seen b4 from fang lol

Poyser

Craig is basically his mini-me so Poyser's going to look the other way by default
No, his explanation makes perfect sense to me and im bored of seeing them argue around in circles. clearly nobody agreed with abi so its best just to drop it or try and start the wagon instead rather than just repeating the same shite ad nauseum

The X

Marvelous
Yeah because he was told IN THREAD not to claim lol

He is lurking a lot rn without saying anything though so I can see me being wrong on this. Just didn't feel that way at the time
Fuck man, he was told in thread not to claim by Tpein, who literally just fucking asked him to claim and voted for Yoshi.

Evans

Acclaimed
It happened again with Ultra too. Weird coincidences I'm sure.

I've literally been here all day mate.

I left the thread to go to work yesterday and since coming back this morning I've been active non-stop. You're literally on about the same activity

:bosque:

The X

Marvelous
We had both Craig and Tpein wanting Yoshi to claim. Yoshi comes in and says 'should I claim'. Tpein 180's and says no. Craig 180's and gives Yoshi a strong town read. Sorry if that shit don't add up in my eyes.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
No, his explanation makes perfect sense to me and im bored of seeing them argue around in circles. clearly nobody agreed with abi so its best just to drop it or try and start the wagon instead rather than just repeating the same shite ad nauseum
it is a waste of time tbh, I'm gonna drop it

The X

Marvelous
I wouldn't look too into Craig and T-Pein "bullying" me into claiming. They were just shit posting looking back.
They weren't. I don't want you to defend them either since I think there's a possibility you could be a team with one of two of them. If you're town, you should have a problem at least with what one of them did. Both of them asked you to claim. Both of them dropped it when you asked if you should claim.

Back