• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
Interesting.

Anyone with flavor know if the Roundtable Hold would be affiliated with a character other than Poyser? My lackluster research showed it was his house lol
Many great warriors make their home at the Roundtable Hold, The Dung Eater among them

Poyser

Can you summarise why you don't think BPD is town? I'm still playing catch up and I'm back in work until about 2am tonight.

Based on his behaviour, I also have arrived at a town lean for him
Because his progression shows a clear agenda. Multiple times he has decided he wants to push someone, twisted facts to fit his narrative and then ignored any new info in order to keep pushing. Like he started out the day by trying to paint me as a wolf that tried to save Aurelian and even went as far as to quote an old vote count that was posted much earlier in day ti “prove that”. He got torn to shreds and then pivoted to it doesn’t matter where I ended up because the point is I tried to get votes away from him. Not once did he address multiple people bringing up the fact that I also was the one that destroyed Aurelian in thread and sent the wagon back to him. Then he dismissed this line of attack entirely and went with me being a “hostile indy” that shouldn’t be listened to

likewise his initial push of Cp was because CP went to cheekily bully yoshi into claiming and then changed his mind because he thought yoshi’s reaction seemed Town. He tried to paint this as a contradiction from cp without taking anything in between into account and never even acknowledged it despite CP explaining numerous times why he changed his mind. He then started going at cp for “buddying” me instead and even when cp claimed a role that is about 90% proven and if real then 99% town and ignored that to keep sussing him because it doesn’t fit the world he’s pushing

likewise he keeps pointing back to an old case against lethal and didn’t take lethals claim into account at all, instead just moved to discredit it without taking any kind of implications of the claim into account or why lethal would claim something that encourages Town to hammer him. He’s also just using the tact that “lethal is just responding with shit” to appeal to peoples desire to lynch somebody playing like that which is the lowest hanging fruit.

He’s literally accused every single person voting for him of being scum and OMGUSing him. Appealed to emotion by trying to paint it was WS vs WG despite the fact that’s nonsense and then tried to use Doddsy “voting along with a hostile indy” as some kinda gotcha even though it makes no sense.

I get that town are stubborn, but he has shown himself to be acting in bad faith consistently throughout the game and in all of his pushes

Ratchet

Lethal 8 - BLD, TPein, Retro, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, Yoshi, OLU
The worst votes here, ignoring Ultra for a second, are from SoulKiller, Yoshi and OLU.

OLU is an unfortunate case because, to put this as politely as possible, his slot is mostly useless regardless of alignment. He doesn't care. I don't know why he plays honestly, I don't know what he gets out of it. He is also another one of those "I will not claim" stooges, so at some point he is going to need to be resolved. Wouldn't mind seeing him Vigged.

Yoshi can be rationalised as bandwagoning, which doesn't help solve his slot but is, at least, in characer.

Soul-chan is indeed busy this weekend, but I don't recall a clear progression from him leading to Lethal.

Actually, Retro deserves a mention here too. Holistically, her contribution this game has been to defend Aurelian, to agree compulsively with Ultra's takes around Aurelian, and now is voting for Lethal. I feel like there are only so many times someone can end up on what I perceive to be the wrong side before I start to assume there is some motivation behind that. he result of Lethal/Ultra will be pretty informative on this.

Poyser

Interesting.

Anyone with flavor know if the Roundtable Hold would be affiliated with a character other than Poyser? My lackluster research showed it was his house lol
I just double checked my role pm and it doesn’t mention that even once lol

Reactions: RDK

Ratchet

Ratchet atm I’m giving tpein benefit of the doubt but I would say that if lethal is indeed scum then tpein is almost certainly scum. He’s been way too confident that both are going to flip scum and he’s focused most of his efforts on trying to make people that aren’t voting them look bad.
Personally I'm not ready to tie T-Pein to Lethal yet but I could probably do with a fresh read of his Day 2 posts. Agree broadly on the point him attempting to tie people to scum, as far as I'm concerned in terms of risk analysis I don't think we lose much if he dies either.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Tried to do a quick peruse through. Sad to see I am still the lone representative on Ekko despite i think seeing numerous people share my sentiment on him.

Unvote

The Ultra wagon being ahead of Lethal now in this short order is very interesting. I leaned town on him simply based on Aurelian’s posts so not caught up on what he’s done to be able to garner this wagon. Someone can let me know or I suppose i can try to look. A claim would be helpful at this point given time left in day though.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I'm starting to see BPD as scum too, actually. He and Ultra pushed for me to change my vote to Lethal again after switching my vote to Poyser. Your argument for Retrolize being scum is interesting, can you explain further?

Poyser

Tried to do a quick peruse through. Sad to see I am still the lone representative on Ekko despite i think seeing numerous people share my sentiment on him.

Unvote

The Ultra wagon being ahead of Lethal now in this short order is very interesting. I leaned town on him simply based on Aurelian’s posts so not caught up on what he’s done to be able to garner this wagon. Someone can let me know or I suppose i can try to look. A claim would be helpful at this point given time left in day though.
Ratchet dropped a case a couple pages back

Poyser

Personally I'm not ready to tie T-Pein to Lethal yet but I could probably do with a fresh read of his Day 2 posts. Agree broadly on the point him attempting to tie people to scum, as far as I'm concerned in terms of risk analysis I don't think we lose much if he dies either.
In my experience he’s usually more scattershot than that and he’s never ever just right about everything lol. I think a bit of a giveaway is he basically promised to push Ekko if Aurelian flipped scum yet he’s not actually been brave enough to commit to that at all and is instead just shading everyone for not voting Lethal because he knows lethal is gonna flip scum

if lethal does end up being town then I’d probably say he’s just being annoying on purpose but if lethal is scum then I think there’s definitely something there as it becomes much more calculated on the face of it

Poyser

Yeah soulkiller has just done nothing except talk pure shite about my character and other garbage theme spec

then decided to just buddy BPD without giving any reasons whatsoever to either read lethal scum or read BPD Town lol. That post is shocking because BPD was the 2nd biggest wagon so it moves the game forward by default so it’s shady as fuck to try and present it the way he did

Ratchet

I'm starting to see BPD as scum too, actually. He and Ultra pushed for me to change my vote to Lethal again after switching my vote to Poyser. Your argument for Retrolize being scum is interesting, can you explain further?
To be clear, I don't have an argument to say Retro must be scum. Up to this point I've been happy to more or less lean town on her and leave it at that. There are several hallmarks of her town play, but without having a scum profile of her to work from I can't say "she isn't capable of matching this as scum". Positionally I think she was obviously on the wrong side when it came to Aurelian, it's certainly possible that she was just wrong, I just want to see some kind of evaluation from her to reflect this. Otherwise I don't have much else to work with other than results, which currently reflect poorly.

RDK

Marvelous
Fuck, we should really listen to this guy with 10 posts, hold the fucking phone

What's your case little guy

You won't do shit maggot

Because...I...she...

No I was discrediting you, but it has 0 to do with retro and everything to do with lethal

I hadn't really been worried about Ultra until this interaction but it was just so inherently untowny.

He tries to discredit a player entirely instead of actually showing any interest in their play.

As town you would want to encourage activity and input from everyone but here he basically attempts to destroy rugrats growing thread presence in a hostile manner.

I missed a quote here but he tells Rugrat to "go back to lurkerland"

Not only is this not a pro-town thing to say, it's actually also bad because it kind of validates rugrats feelings as being real and not coming from a place of scum.

If he hates what rugrat is doing enough to tell him to fuck off, why isn't he probing him on it or suspecting him for it?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
A very comprehensive case from Ratchet on Ultra :bjpenn Very fine with his direction right now.

@Ultra you should come claim scum boi. Times ticking.

Back