• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I might hold my claim. If I claim and I become to townie, scum might just off me and I'd rather keep playing. If I keep my claim and people still see me as sussy, scum won't shoot.

:doge

this is assuming you're on the chopping block and prioritized over ultra or me (my abilities aren't a one shot, for one, so im less useless than you might be if i give the benefit of the doubt)

in that case, why would you be on the chopping block priority is my question lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I don't much care to talk about nulls tbh but my current reads are

Likely town: RDK, CP, Lethal, Alco, Ratchet
Leaning town: Yoshi, Retro, T-Pein

Arp, Evans and Dalton I've had as town early on but they've been pretty invisible lately so they've eroded back to being null

Ultra can go either way at this point, I don't mind lynching him to confirm his info but the fact that a lot of people have just gone straight for him as if his lynch is a foregone conclusion makes me uneasy. Also the fact that he still seems completely unintent on endearing anybody to him which seems a tad suicidal if he's actually scum.

Ekko and BPD as scum reads
Ekko because he's looked fake in the same vein as the previous WS game
BPD because his play around Poyser and CP has been a whole lot of gaslighting and it strikes me as his attempt of taking control of the narrative. He's not seemed at all interested on cooperating with those guys who in my eyes were and still are clearly trying to help town.
Interesting we have all the same reads.
Can y'all quit making this a WS issue, it's childish at best and disingenuous at worst

It's not like I or anybody else scum read all you "outsiders" on WS every game for the heck of it now is it? In fact I've had Ekko as town on multiple occasions and seem to remember being right about it more often than not, so this being a case of trusting only WS guys and nobody else is just a really really stupid point
Seriously lol idgaf what forum people come from. We get into heated arguments and lynch each other at WS too it's not like we just sing kumbaya until scum wins.
There is going to be a lot of disappointed people when I flip town.
I would mainly be disappointed that this is your town game, as I'm gonna be explaining simple stuff to a brick wall every time we play >.<
I'm off to bed - I'll circle back to Ultra if that's the wagon tomorrow for the lynch. Completely fine with that.

But this:

in my head is a proper fucking slip

:hestonpls

@CraigPelton @Ratchet
Eh lethal did say it's a weapon. This would also mean lethal or RDK are Mafia which I'm not seeing yet. An ultra town flip might make me reevaluate at least one of those tho
Ekko we gotta put aside our differences and make a stand.

First they'll come for me, then they'll come for X, then they'll come for you and you'll regret the yeet on this day
This is a weird post. If you flip town why would we go along lynching people we paired with you as scum? Obviously we'd need to course correct and rethink things.

The X

Marvelous
this is assuming you're on the chopping block and prioritized over ultra or me (my abilities aren't a one shot, for one, so im less useless than you might be if i give the benefit of the doubt)

in that case, why would you be on the chopping block priority is my question lol
I don't want scum to shoot me.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
well

ur weapon collecting concerns me and eagerness to jump on it indicates your wincon might be connected to wep collecting
which i don't see as good news for town

and subconciously saying gun makes me think you had a plan in motion and shows what weapon you wanted to craft for whatever reason

or ur town and its part of the wincon idk

The X

Marvelous
Interesting we have all the same reads.

Seriously lol idgaf what forum people come from. We get into heated arguments and lynch each other at WS too it's not like we just sing kumbaya until scum wins.

I would mainly be disappointed that this is your town game, as I'm gonna be explaining simple stuff to a brick wall every time we play >.<

Eh lethal did say it's a weapon. This would also mean lethal or RDK are Mafia which I'm not seeing yet. An ultra town flip might make me reevaluate at least one of those tho

This is a weird post. If you flip town why would we go along lynching people we paired with you as scum? Obviously we'd need to course correct and rethink things.
Sometimes I tunnel when town. It happens!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ultra, how can I help build your town legacy? I'm sorry to say my old friend, but I don't know if you'll be able to make it out of this day alive. If you have any ideas where else to go, I'd be down for that as well.
i think ultra sounds frustrated tbh, regardless of alignment, because he isnt being heard as much as he'd like to be

The X

Marvelous
well

ur weapon collecting concerns me and eagerness to jump on it indicates your wincon might be connected to wep collecting
which i don't see as good news for town

and subconciously saying gun makes me think you had a plan in motion and shows what weapon you wanted to craft for whatever reason

or ur town and its part of the wincon idk
Okay now you're taking things too far even for me. Who else would I be collecting weapons from? So now I'm an indie?

Left titty, I was joking around with Lethal last phase visit ma out receiving the gift. But I mean, of course who wouldn't want the gift?

When I hear gift giver, I just think it's a gun and that's what makes most sense to me. If it's not a gun, then there's nothing wrong with what I said. If it is a gun, I could have only known that had I been in a team with Lethal or RDK. Do you believe that I am one of their mates? Especially when I put forward the theory I low key think they are mates themselves?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
soul may actually have an alibi. I cannot in good conscience drill anyone unless it's confirmed they use emotions and irl obligations as a get out of jail free/way to avoid suspicion so I will let you drill the poor soul

i dont think you're being unreasonable, just that you're bordering on being too preoccupied on this particular connection which may mean you're trying to build a narrative. you know what you usually tell me, I can't help you if you don't help yourself
If you're really gunning for this and think you've sniffed out the cocaïne hideout, cod you ISO the posts that rang alarm bells?

I can't discount you as scum yet, hence my hesitancy to to just trust you and your motives with RDK when they happen to align with scum tactics all willy nilly
If you play me I'm gonna shove an entire roasted pig up your ass
So I refuse to fully trust you and make sure my suspicions aren't guided too heavily by paranoia like last time
shut up im town lol

bakayaro

anime-angry.gif

Back